Author Topic: Italians and Jews: My two cents  (Read 19821 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Italians and Jews: My two cents
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 05:21:48 PM »
Muman loves black people, i cant take what he says seriously...

And I don't take what you say seriously either... Do you think anyone cares what you think?

Since when did I say that I love black people? I said that there are good black people who are righteous Jews. I guess you don't know the difference between a good person and a bad one... They are all the same to self-righteous bigoted blow-hards like yourself..

More evidence the guy wants every gentile on this forum gone...CJD was right...thank goodness chaims our leader and not you...

You certainly have a strange way of defining the term "evidence."   
Let's keep this from getting personal and stick to the facts.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 06:43:48 PM »
Let's remember there are plenty of good/evil people in the world of all faiths.  Good people should work together period--end of story.  These threads seem to evolve into mini-forums where people either are or feel disrespected and discounted.  I agree with Bullcat in her previous thread.  This kind of intermember arguing needs to halt.  If there are members here that routinely instigate this kind of open war, then I think admins need to have a chat with them in order to determine if they are serving the purposes of JTF by their contributions to the forum.  This is not censorship but encouraging people on the forum to behave as responsible members of a community

Incidentally, here is yet another righteous great Italian American, as seen in eb22's post in another thread

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 06:51:56 PM »
4International really did make some wonderful videos. I hope he decides to come back soon.

He ain't coming back. At least not anytime soon.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 06:58:21 PM »
If I recall correctly there used to be a Jewish member here with black heritage and he was a very good person.

I believe the person you are thinking of is cosmokramer.    At the time,   he lived in Seattle,    with the goal of moving to Israel.       Like you,   I think very highly of him.

Yes that was his user name. He was very nice. :)

4International really did make some wonderful videos. I hope he decides to come back soon.

He ain't coming back. At least not anytime soon.

That's regrettable considering that he was a lot more appreciated here than he even realized.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »
I was just thinking

Does Pedo front hate Italians? 

Pedofront hate Italians who love Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 07:08:31 PM »
I was just thinking

Does Pedo front hate Italians? 

Pedofront hate Italians who love Jews.

They hate everyone who even likes Jews.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 07:10:34 PM »

Muman loves all righteous people and doesn't discriminate by race..

Muman hates all evil people and doesn't discriminate by race..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 07:16:23 PM »
C4J..this is completely unfounded...shame on you.

And I don't take what you say seriously either... Do you think anyone cares what you think?

Since when did I say that I love black people? I said that there are good black people who are righteous Jews. I guess you don't know the difference between a good person and a bad one... They are all the same to self-righteous bigoted blow-hards like yourself..

More evidence the guy wants every gentile on this forum gone...CJD was right...thank goodness chaims our leader and not you...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 07:17:52 PM »
I think a healthy debate with respect with our gentile friends is perfectly fine and actually interesting.  As long as we disagree sometimes, we never forget the ultimate respect and love for one another.

בס''ד

Excellent thread Dr. Dan.

All righteous Jews and righteous Gentiles should work together. That is what our movement believes in. Anyone who disagrees with that is disagreeing with what JTF represents.

I have always agreed that we can work together. So long as we understand where we are coming from...

Several members seem to think I hate them, or their religion... I do not hate them, nor their religion... Often I get accused of this when I point out things in history, or that our sages said, concerning the other beliefs...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 07:19:53 PM »
Some years ago I attended a lecture given by a man called Walter Wolff. He was taken into the German concentration camp system during WW2 and eventually made his way into Italy. What he had to say about the Italians surprised me to some extent. He was quite old but spoke for some time and had everyone sitting on the edge of their seats. I have posted this a few times before but I will post it again because it really gets down what this thread is about. I don't know if this book is still available but it is something that is worth reading.
http://www.italystl.com/walterwolff/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 07:33:49 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 07:21:15 PM »
Dan ,

That's the problem: the Gentile members don't feel respected.  There are some members who go out of their way to say insensitive things to the Christian people on this forum.  I am not talking about people who state theological differences respectfully as say Chaim does.  I dont think any of the Christian members feel offended by that.  I think they are rightfully offended by some who seem to go out of their way to be 'in your face' kind of hostile.  

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 07:23:47 PM »
I have not met most people, but most people I have met...  I usually like Italian-Americans.  I don't remember ever meeting an actual Italian from Italy.  Usually I do not like Europeans I meet in America, with the exception of a few people from England and Ireland whom I used to DJ with when I used to DJ records at clubs.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=38500
If the latest FBI hate-crime statistics are any indication, of the 1,314 verified offenses motivated by religious bias, 68.5 percent were anti-Jewish.

No one in America is persecuted more than the Jew.  [Despite all the self-hating and Leftist butt-kissing, Jews are persecuted several times over than even the terrorist Muslims who have actually DONE things to earn persecution and Muslims in America are a larger percentage of the population; maybe this stems from the common knowledge if you interact with a Muslim in a way they don't like they WILL actually kill you.]

However Italian-Americans have at times known great persecution as well.  Many people think Italian-Americans are all involved with the mob, much like people think all Jews are in some sort of Zionist network which controls the world.  In NYC I think Italian-Americans remember this more so than elsewhere, at least based upon my observations living in NYC, Northern New York state, Orlando, Los Angeles, Vermont, and Maine.  In other parts of the country I don't sense as much kinship as in NYC between Jews and Italians, not that I see animosity replacing kinship, its just not as overtly friendly.  Maybe in NYC this kinship stems from Ellis Island days.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »
Ariel,

I can really only speak of NYC.  I completely agree with your assessment of the roots of Italians and Jews getting along. I have always had close Italian friends who were good family people; really the best and loyal to a fault which is a wonderful thing in this day and age

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »
Dan ,

That's the problem: the Gentile members don't feel respected.  There are some members who go out of their way to say insensitive things to the Christian people on this forum.  I am not talking about people who state theological differences respectfully as say Chaim does.  I dont think any of the Christian members feel offended by that.  I think they are rightfully offended by some who seem to go out of their way to be 'in your face' kind of hostile.  

JTFe2, you're correct.  Fortunately, here we learn not to be so nice and fight our enemies with disrespect as we should..Unfortunately, we forget that when we talk to family and loved ones, we aren't supposed to talk in the same manner.  We can have disagreements with our family and friends, but we should embrace them with love when we respectfully disagree on important issues.  It's a mistake to attack callously our loved ones.

I implore that great members like Ron, Muman (as he usually does), and etc jews and gentiles, that when they disagree with gentile members especially with theology and religion to do so respectfully and with extra care and love..much like what Chaim does.

It's not hard to say, "I respectfully disagree with you on this point of your religion.  I guess we have to agree to disagree. I still love and respect you and that's what matters to me most."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2010, 07:31:20 PM »

No it's not unfounded in all honesty muman told me this in a post himself... not exact words but the bottom line was that JTF is a Jewish Forum and the amount of Gentiles to Jews on the English Forum didn't seem right to him. My answer to him was was that support is good from where ever it comes from and JTF does have a Hebrew Forum also.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 07:41:01 PM »
I'm always happy when we get more good members, regardless of whether they're Jewish, Christian, Noahide or whatever.  I wish that we had more American Jews as members.  Unfortunately, many of them believe that Judaism and liberalism are one and the same, which is wrong. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 08:08:45 PM »
It's not that I would want to see fewer Gentile members, but that it would be refreshing to see a few more American Jews who weren't so totally and completely out to lunch!

:::D :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 08:10:10 PM »
In Muman's defense, it would be extremely refreshing if we had more righteous Jews come out into the English forum..Nothing is more worrisome when Jews care less about their own people compared to non Jews.  If anything Jews should really have that chip on their shoulder for their own people much like Blacks have with themselves.

No it's not unfounded in all honesty muman told me this in a post himself... not exact words but the bottom line was that JTF is a Jewish Forum and the amount of Gentiles to Jews on the English Forum didn't seem right to him. My answer to him was was that support is good from where ever it comes from and JTF does have a Hebrew Forum also.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2010, 08:20:07 PM »
Dan ,

That's exactly right. I don't care if someone believes something differently from me or feels that I'm wrong. I just don't want people to behave in an obnoxious manner.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2010, 10:43:29 PM »
Dan ,

I too, have to agree with this statement.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2010, 12:24:25 AM »
I wonder what ron's business with Hindu Zionist is if he only wishes to coöperate with Noachides.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2010, 12:33:26 AM »
I wonder what ron's business with Hindu Zionist is if he only wishes to coöperate with Noachides.

This is just more divisiveness... I don't think that trying to force Ron to say something against HZ is a good idea...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2010, 01:13:15 AM »

This is just more divisiveness... I don't think that trying to force Ron to say something against HZ is a good idea...

I'm not trying to force ron to say anything. I am merely pointing out that he contradicts himself.

In fact, it is ron himself that creates divisiveness by making the statements discussed in this threat.
The very divisiveness Rubystars and Bullcat are pointing out.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:20:16 AM by Bio-Electric Apprentice »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2010, 01:19:24 AM »

I'm not trying to force ron to say anything. I am merely pointing out that he contradicts himself.

Yes, ignorance and a priori delusions are key words for the master of reasoning, Robert.

I never co-operated with Venay and I never thought of doing so (and he knows that, he offered me something and I refused politely). Unlike some people here, I never give up on principles.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2010, 01:29:40 AM »

Yes, ignorance and a priori delusions are key words for the master of reasoning, Robert.

I never co-operated with Venay and I never thought of doing so (and he knows that, he offered me something and I refused politely). Unlike some people here, I never give up on principles.

Yet you speak to him on the phone.
Joining a forum is hardly more cooperating than speaking on a phone.

You go against Chaim's ideas and ideals of JTF and create divisiveness by insulting Christian members.
Isn't this a deja vu?