Author Topic: Italians and Jews: My two cents  (Read 19813 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Italians and Jews: My two cents
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »
C4J..this is completely unfounded...shame on you.

Muman loves black people, i cant take what he says seriously...

And I don't take what you say seriously either... Do you think anyone cares what you think?

Since when did I say that I love black people? I said that there are good black people who are righteous Jews. I guess you don't know the difference between a good person and a bad one... They are all the same to self-righteous bigoted blow-hards like yourself..

More evidence the guy wants every gentile on this forum gone...CJD was right...thank goodness chaims our leader and not you...

Obviously not unfounded is it as cjd agrees with my post.

Muman, Ron etc imo hate chrstians. They can deny it till their blue in the face but its true. if i am being brutally honest i think ben is a far more rightous jew, than jtf kahane was right, muman, and ron put togather. People call him a bigot yet he is alot  ore tolerant of gentiles then these so called veteran members.

i think chaims brilliant but giving people like ron and especially muman who shows no repsect towards gentiles. I never preach christianity on here, and alot of my religous questions(towards chaim on ask jtf) have always involved the torah(Tanach  to me). Yet it seems fair game that black worshippers like ron and muman get a free range to literally slate christianity.

I think you need to stop defending muman, realise that the forum is not as active because of people like him, and perhaps we would get more gentile members which would only help chaims cause.

What i loved about this movement was the fact that people of different faiths and countries all wanted the same thing. But less than a hand full of members on here are ruining chaim chance to expand his movement.

I might get slated for this but i think alot of gentiles will be pleased i said this, as i can see cracks in the coolest of members starting to show. So since i am probabl the least liked gentile, its best i say this.

BTW if you must know my fav posters are jewish, new york, jtfamericanpatriot, gematria.

Before you spread lies about me learn how to spell it right in your own mother tongue.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2010, 11:31:14 AM »
I think Kahane was Right is a good member.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2010, 11:33:19 AM »
Thank you for your story Jewish America. I too went through things as a child being called a Polak, cracker, and making fun of my last name. Sounds like we can relate MORE to the Jewish cause than even MOST Jews because of this. In a world full of so much tolerance, seems some have none at all, or even any compassion for others. Yes, it's TOO MUCH tolerance that has probably torn this country apart, but common sense should have played a huge role in alot of it. I will ALWAYS stand with Israel, no matter, because of what I believe in my heart. For those of you that want to tear apart this forum and get rid of Gentiles, be careful what you wish for!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »
Polite rapists.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2010, 12:03:26 PM »
Polite rapists.
:::D  Oh, please.

I laughed at that one too.
me too.come on.let's ban those who preach hatred for each other religions.i personally don't have any problems to work with any jew as long as he is not neturi karta and with any gentile as long as he isn't black and muslim (unless he will prove he is righthouse (the blacks,muslims aren't righthouse by definition)).and come on if you think you are being accused for nothing say in public that do you think we need gentiles in the movement.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2010, 12:04:23 PM »
I ask for respect and cooperaton and yet I continue to see the same people bickering and pointing fingers.

This type of stubborness is very bad when it is with family and loved ones. That energy should be used against those who want to destroy the Jewish peope eg self hating Jews, Muslims, Nazis.

Thank you,  Dr.  Dan.     I certainly agree with Chaim's opinion that you are a voice of wisdom and common sense.

What you conveyed is something I have been trying to stress in many posts here in the JTF Forum and on ZooTube when the focus becomes fighting against each other than against the Leftists,   Muslims,   Nazis/  911 Inside Job Conspiracy Freaks.    

Everyone should realize that when we are divided on the Core of JTF,    it chases away BOTH Jews and Non-Jews.    And it makes people,   including myself,   much more reluctant to mention JTF to people (  both Jews and Non-Jews )  who would be potential good members.       The amount of Monetary support that this infighting can cost JTF is SUBSTANTIAL.    More than some can even imagine.      I proudly support the vision of JTF that reflects the vision of the late and great Rabbi Meir Kahane and Chaim.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2010, 12:13:30 PM »
Polite rapists.

me too.come on.let's ban those who preach hatred for each other religions.i personally don't have any problems to work with any jew as long as he is not neturi karta and with any gentile as long as he isn't black and muslim (unless he will provehe is righthouse (the blacks'muslims aren't righthouse by definition)).and come on if you think you are being accused for nothing say in public that do you think we need gentile in the movement.

Let's see. I attacked Fascist Italy, and Bullcat3 took it offensively. She started attacking me, and I responded midly. That's it. You turned me into a Jewish Hitler (especially you, I wonder why you, Ben, whine about it more than these Christian ladies above do, maybe it's something more personal than ideological) who hates all Gentiles (another proof all of those who attack me know COMPLETELY NOTHING about what I say and just join the cyber lynch for the sake of it). I love Bnei Noach - who are Gentiles, like it or not. I don't like any believing Christians because of experience with them and some experiences I have with Christianity (once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but none of the Christians ever denied the anti-Semitism showed there).

I disagree with Chaim's ideas on this just like most of the members here disagre with Rabbi Kahane on Germany (ysv"s). He himself said I have the right to disagree with him (not that's relavent anymore). Judaism has a problem with Christianity, and I follow it. So does Christianity with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it).

Whether you like it or not, your attacks against me are biased and have 0 evidence in reality - therefore, you're a biased tool used by the forum's Christian community just because I'm not very popular among it.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2010, 12:14:51 PM »
There is something VERY wrong here! Had everyone forgotten the Golden Rule? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"! Those of you that are so quick to blame and cut down others here, you really NEED to put yourself into their shoes. Stop being so defensive and blaming so easily! Do you think NONE of us had to go through a childhood of name calling or bullies just like yourself? Think again! Bullcat and Rubystars have every right to be upset!
History is history, we learn from it so we do NOT make the same mistakes again.
For those of you who are against NON Jews in this forum, I suggest you bite your tongue, or you will continue to make enemies and they will leave. Did you even LISTEN to the video eb22 pointed out? I thought we were ALL here for the same reason? Israel is a beloved country and we all want to see the same end.
Just my 2 cents and how I feel.

Thank you,  arksis.   I COMPLETELY agree with and support what you expressed.  

You are one of the best people I have EVER known.    It pains me greatly when people like you and many other JTF supporters aren't UNIVERSALLY appreciated in JTF.  After thinking about all of this in the last few days,    I'm confident that at least 90 % of the current members  ( non trolls ) appreciate the efforts of ALL of the Pro JTF members.     Yet,   until its 100%,    the group is falling short of what Chaim expressed in the video that I posted in the first page of this thread.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2010, 12:18:41 PM »
Polite rapists.

me too.come on.let's ban those who preach hatred for each other religions.i personally don't have any problems to work with any jew as long as he is not neturi karta and with any gentile as long as he isn't black and muslim (unless he will provehe is righthouse (the blacks'muslims aren't righthouse by definition)).and come on if you think you are being accused for nothing say in public that do you think we need gentile in the movement.

Let's see. I attacked Fascist Italy, and Bullcat3 took it offensively. She started attacking me, and I responded midly. That's it. You turned me into a Jewish Hitler (especially you, I wonder why you, Ben, whine about it more than these Christian ladies above do, maybe it's something more personal than ideological) who hates all Gentiles (another proof all of those who attack me know COMPLETELY NOTHING about what I say and just join the cyber lynch for the sake of it). I love Bnei Noach - who are Gentiles, like it or not. I don't like any believing Christians because of experience with them and some quotes I have with Christianity (once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but none of the Christians ever denied the anti-Semitism showed there).

I disagree with Chaim's ideas on this just like most of the members here disagre with Rabbi Kahane on Germany (ysv"s). He himself said I have the right to disagree with him (not that's relavent anymore). Judaism has a problem with Christianity, and I follow it. So does Christianity with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it).
Whether you like it or not, your attacks against me are biased and have 0 evidence in reality - therefore, you're a biased tool used by the forum's Christian community just because I'm not very popular among it.

MY Christianity has NEVER had a problem with Judaism so don't throw those of US here on JTF into YOUR category.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2010, 12:22:45 PM »
There is something VERY wrong here! Had everyone forgotten the Golden Rule? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"! Those of you that are so quick to blame and cut down others here, you really NEED to put yourself into their shoes. Stop being so defensive and blaming so easily! Do you think NONE of us had to go through a childhood of name calling or bullies just like yourself? Think again! Bullcat and Rubystars have every right to be upset!
For those of you who are against NON Jews in this forum, I suggest you bite your tongue, or you will continue to make enemies and they will leave. Did you even LISTEN to the video eb22 pointed out? I thought we were ALL here for the same reason? Israel is a beloved country and we all want to see the same end.

You are one of the best people I have EVER known.    It pains me greatly when people like you and many other JTF supporters aren't UNIVERSALLY appreciated in JTF.  After thinking about all of this in the last few days,    I'm confident that at least 90 % of the current members  ( non trolls ) appreciate the efforts of ALL of the Pro JTF members.     Yet,   until its 100%,    the group is falling short of what Chaim expressed in the video that I posted in the first page of this thread.

Thank you so much for your sentiments eb22, really means alot to me. It's not so much that some of us want to be appreciated, but RESPECTED as we RESPECT others. Maybe it's compassion that others don't have, I don't know. I can't remember when I've seen such immature behavior by some of the members here. As I said before, we are ALL working for the same cause and want the same end, isn't that enough for ALL of us?
Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2010, 12:23:10 PM »
Polite rapists.

Let's see. I attacked Fascist Italy, and Bullcat3 took it offensively. She started attacking me, and I responded midly. That's it. You turned me into a Jewish Hitler (especially you, I wonder why you, Ben, whine about it more than these Christian ladies above do, maybe it's something more personal than ideological) who hates all Gentiles (another proof all of those who attack me know COMPLETELY NOTHING about what I say and just join the cyber lynch for the sake of it). I love Bnei Noach - who are Gentiles, like it or not. I don't like any believing Christians because of experience with them and some quotes I have with Christianity (once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but none of the Christians ever denied the anti-Semitism showed there).

Just to be clear Ron.  Speaking for myself,  I would never call for you to be banned.  What would that accomplish?  

By the way, Ben is not a tool being used by this Christian or any other here.  Don't even go there.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:29:18 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »

Thank you so much for your sentiments eb22, really means alot to me. It's not so much that some of us want to be appreciated, but RESPECTED as we RESPECT others. Maybe it's compassion that others don't have, I don't know. I can't remember when I've seen such immature behavior by some of the members here. As I said before, we are ALL working for the same cause and want the same end, isn't that enough for ALL of us?

arksis,    for sure,     you and all other JTF members  (  Jews and non-Jews ) who support the organization through time and/  or money have earned respect.      And deserve the respect from all the other Pro JTF members.      From my point of view,    anything less is VERY disturbing.     It goes against what JTF stands for and for what JDL stood for under Rabbi Kahane and Chaim's leadership!   

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2010, 12:31:54 PM »
Polite rapists.

Let's see. I attacked Fascist Italy, and Bullcat3 took it offensively. She started attacking me, and I responded midly. That's it. You turned me into a Jewish Hitler (especially you, I wonder why you, Ben, whine about it more than these Christian ladies above do, maybe it's something more personal than ideological) who hates all Gentiles (another proof all of those who attack me know COMPLETELY NOTHING about what I say and just join the cyber lynch for the sake of it). I love Bnei Noach - who are Gentiles, like it or not. I don't like any believing Christians because of experience with them and some experiences I have with Christianity (once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but none of the Christians ever denied the anti-Semitism showed there).

so you had a very bad experience with christianity.well,please tell us more about this experiences.persoanlly,i had a very good experinece with christianity (much better than my experience with orthodox judaism for example).i also ahd a christian friend and he is one of my best and most enduring freinds.and no,not everything i say is beacuse i have personal grudge against you.this is already on the verge of paranoia.this is remind me when you said that my friendship with the proud arab jew is like the riventrop-molotov agreement that is directed against you.you,know.you are not the center of the world.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2010, 12:33:29 PM »
Look Muman, Ron, and anyone else, you guys should separate your disliking of Christianity and your disliking of Christians. The former is understandable, the latter is not.

And If you don't believe the sincerity of Christians who support the Jewish people, well that's your choice, but still you can be decent ans polite. I challenge you to quote any great rabbi who instructs Jews to provoke and insult goyim who actually try to be nice and friendly with Jews.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2010, 12:36:32 PM »
This 'you are my favorite member' crap has got to stop.  It's in the exact same spirit as the provocation with which our Christian members are complaining.   It's starting to be a real turnoff.  At first it was funny, now it's just a reminder of how silly aspects of this forum are becoming.  

The next step is going to be a time out corner in my head for people that are consistently provocative with their posts.  

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2010, 12:38:20 PM »

And I don't take what you say seriously either... Do you think anyone cares what you think?

Since when did I say that I love black people? I said that there are good black people who are righteous Jews. I guess you don't know the difference between a good person and a bad one... They are all the same to self-righteous bigoted blow-hards like yourself..

More evidence the guy wants every gentile on this forum gone...CJD was right...thank goodness chaims our leader and not you...
if i am being brutally honest i think ben is a far more rightous jew, than jtf kahane was right, muman, and ron put togather.

i think chaims brilliant but giving people like ron and especially muman who shows no repsect towards gentiles.

this is one of the most bigoted posts i ever came across on jtf. Muman has been the first member i got in contact with through messages and ICQ since i joined jtf. And well i'm a gentile. so that really throws your allegations out of the window. Also pal you got to hold on there, Who are you, me and other gentiles to judge how righteous are the Jews? Muman is a great guy, i remember once saying that every person should try to conduct life, the way muman does. think it was in some ask jtfers thread.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »
Look Muman, Ron, and anyone else, you guys should separate your disliking of Christianity and your disliking of Christians. The former is understandable, the latter is not.

And If you don't believe the sincerity of Christians who support the Jewish people, well that's your choice, but still you can be decent ans polite. I challenge you to quote any great rabbi who instructs Jews to provoke and insult goyim who actually try to be nice and friendly with Jews.
Thank You, Zelhar.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2010, 12:41:07 PM »

if i am being brutally honest i think ben is a far more rightous jew, than jtf kahane was right, muman, and ron put togather.

i think chaims brilliant but giving people like ron and especially muman who shows no repsect towards gentiles.

this is one of the most bigoted posts i ever came across on jtf. Muman has been the first member i got in contact with through messages and ICQ since i joined jtf. And well i'm a gentile. so that really throws your allegations out of the window.
hindu zionists.i don't think muman said any provovcative thing.it is the spirit of his posts that is very distubing to many here.i don't have anything against him and i don't think he is provoke our christian memebers on purpose.but you agree with me that his anti christian bashing need to be stooped right?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2010, 12:41:14 PM »
I don't like any believing Christians because of experience with them and some experiences I have with Christianity (once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but none of the Christians ever denied the anti-Semitism showed there).

Judaism has a problem with Christianity, and I follow it. So does Christianity with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it).

Christians you should place your name into the parts where he says "Christian". He's talking about you!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »
Well it doesnt seem to me that they hate Christianity. If giving historical references makes certain members uncomfortable, what can they do?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2010, 12:47:10 PM »
I don't like any believing Christians because of experience with them and some experiences I have with Christianity (once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but none of the Christians ever denied the anti-Semitism showed there).

Judaism has a problem with Christianity, and I follow it. So does Christianity with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it).

Christians you should place your name into the parts where he says "Christian". He's talking about you!

Examples:
"I don't like Irish Zionist because of experience with people who believe like he does, and some experiences I have with Irish Zionist's religion. Once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but Irish Zionist never denied the anti-Semitism showed there).  Judaism has a problem with Irish Zionist's religion, and I follow it. So does Irish Zionist's religion with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it). "

"I don't like Rubystars because of experience with people who believe like she does, and some experiences I have with Rubystars' religion. Once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but Rubystars never denied the anti-Semitism showed there).  Judaism has a problem with Rubystars' religion, and I follow it. So does Rubystars' religion with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it). "

I don't understand the very last line of that post...at all.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2010, 12:52:58 PM »

Examples:
"I don't like Irish Zionist because of experience with people who believe like he does, and some experiences I have with Irish Zionist's religion. Once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but Irish Zionist never denied the anti-Semitism showed there).  Judaism has a problem with Irish Zionist's religion, and I follow it. So does Irish Zionist's religion with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it). "

"I don't like Rubystars because of experience with people who believe like she does, and some experiences I have with Rubystars' religion. Once, an example of the problem was posted in the forum, I don't remember where and when, but Rubystars never denied the anti-Semitism showed there).  Judaism has a problem with Rubystars' religion, and I follow it. So does Rubystars' religion with Judaism and you follow it (and I know what I'm talking about, but I guess the Christian-worshippers here would do anything to stop me from revealing it). "

I don't understand the very last line of that post...at all.
he said that he want to tell me the truth but the christian lobby will prvent it from him.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2010, 12:55:09 PM »
Well it doesnt seem to me that they hate Christianity. If giving historical references makes certain members uncomfortable, what can they do?
that is the point.by this historical references we are ruining ourselves ideologically.we need to look to the future not the past.and yes rea again ron's post.he is an anti-christian ilek no other.what do you say if would have replaced the word christian with the word hindu?