Author Topic: Hitler II again...  (Read 523 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Hitler II again...
« on: June 09, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »
Ahmadinejad rules out further nuclear concessions; attacks Israel again

08 June 2010

At a conference in Istanbul, Turkey, Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said his country would not give any more ground on its nuclear program. A deal to swap fuel, negotiated with Turkey and Brazil, was an opportunity for the West to break the deadlock that would "not be repeated". The deal resurrected elements of a UN-backed offer for Tehran to part with 1,200kg of low-enriched uranium – potential nuclear weapons material – in return for special fuel rods to make medical isotopes.

US officials have criticized the deal as too little, too late – partly because it would not stop Iran enriching uranium – and described it as an attempt to delay sanctions. "The meeting in Tehran [where the deal was brokered] created an opportunity for the US administration and for its allies, and we still hope that they will be able to use this opportunity," Ahmadinejad said. "We say that this opportunity will not be repeated." He warned that, if the US failed to change its stance, "the first ones to lose would be President Obama and the people of the United States".

Speaking on the sidelines of the 'Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia' (CICA) summit in Istanbul, Ahmadinejad also criticized Russia – whose prime minister, Vladimir Putin, was attending the conference – for backing the sanctions. The Iranian leader warned Russia to "be careful not to be beside the enemies of the Iranian people".

Ahmadinejad also launched another blistering attack on  Israel. The raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla had sounded "the death knell of the Zionist regime,” he told an enthusiastic crowd at Istanbul’s Abou Ayyoub Ansari Mosque. The Iranian leader accused Israel of “unmatched crimes in the course of sixty some years of its history, that have been unprecedented in the history of mankind, the last of which has been invading the Gaza Peace Flotilla.” The crowd reportedly responded with "Allahu akbar" (God is great).

The Iranian president said Turkey and Iran were the “standard bearers of humanity and moralities.” He said that “everyone should know that the relations between the two countries are friendly, brotherly and deep rooted today.”

Turkey intended to propose a resolution to the 20 CICA member states condemning Israel's raid. 

On Monday, Israeli officials said the two ships the Iranian Red Crescent had announced it would be sending to Gaza would not be allowed to reach their destination. “If we didn’t let an Irish ship reach Gaza, we are certainly not going to let Iranian ships pass,” one diplomatic official told the ‘Jerusalem Post’.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Hitler II again...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 10:31:02 PM »
Why is this man allowed to keep stealing our oxygen?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 12:45:05 AM »
You're right and I don't know why the Israeli's haven't taken him out already.  Is it because they can't or because they won't?  Or is it because they're afraid on international repercussions?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 12:45:29 AM »

This is what I ask myself everytime when I see this subhuman beast. He and his Turkish friends should be blown up or we should put them into rockets and sned them into space. The rockets however would have a self-destruction mechanism that will blow up the rockets right behind Mars.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 05:39:03 AM »

This is what I ask myself everytime when I see this subhuman beast. He and his Turkish friends should be blown up or we should put them into rockets and sned them into space. The rockets however would have a self-destruction mechanism that will blow up the rockets right behind Mars.

But there are so many more productive uses for rockets. Why waste them like that?

Because, despite how smart we think we are, the human race does not actually learn from history but appears to be doomed to constantly repeat it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson