Author Topic: Which is more despicable: NAZIs or muslims?  (Read 2853 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Which is more despicable: NAZIs or muslims?
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:43:06 PM »
Which one is more despicable, Hitler and NAZIs or Mohammed and the muslims?

I would say Mohammed and the muslims.

While Hitler and the NAZIs also murder Jews and others, they did so with logic. Hitler's ideas were clear. Based on his boyhood experience, he thought the cause of all of Deutschlands problems were the Jews. After all, it was der Juden who didn't allow the young aspiring landscape painter into art school. So he wrote a book describing how all the problems have at least a Jew involved.  Their system of murder was get rid of the Jew. Kill them as fast as you can.

Now, Mohammed was just a retarded savage who could not read. But he wrote a book [with someone else's hand]. With Mohammed, its see the infidel, kill the infidel. There's one behind the rock kill the infidel/Jew.
Muslims enjoy killing the infidel. They usually torture to death the infidel. They don't care about efficiency.

...or would the winner be Woody Allen?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Which is more despicable: NAZIs or muslims?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »
Then again, if the fuhrer was still alive, there probably would be no more Jews.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 10:14:30 PM »
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_16_Mein_Kampf.Islam

The above link is to an article which is too long for a post, or even 3 posts.  But it makes a decent side by side comparison of Hitler vs. Mohamed; Koran/Hadith/Sira vs. Mein Kampf.

I think Mohamed and his followers are worse than Hitler and his Nazis.  

Islam [which is solely based upon Mohamed] has murdered hundreds of millions of people in jihad.  If the Nazis were around for 1,400 years I think the Nazis could have eclipsed the Muslims.  Muslims are so cruel to their own women and children and the entire non-Muslim world and even fellow Muslims besides hating the Jews.  Mufti Al-Huesseini was a key player in HaShoah, and from what I have read he himself was worse than any single Nazi and agitated the Nazis for a more expedited and mechanical murder of the Jewish people.  However, the Nazis/German people were far more book smart than any group of Muslims has ever been.

Hitler was raised a Catholic, but I have read where he bashes Christianity [calling it the invention of "sick brains" ]in favor of praising Islam.

Words of Hitler regarding Islam vs. Christianity.

http://www.aussiemuslims.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29451

Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the Arab, the standard attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers, and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of purist chivalry. Then with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians. Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers—already you see the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity!—then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.
28 August 1942

In the Spanish people there is a mixture of Gothic, Frankish and Moorish blood. One can speak of the Spaniard as one would speak of a brave anarachist. The Arabian epoch - the Arabs look down on the Turks as they do on dogs - was the most cultured, the most intellectual and in every way best and happiest epoch in Spanish history. It was followed by the period of the persecutions with its unceasing atrocities.
1 August 1942

The fact that the Japanese have retained their political philosophy, which is one of the essential reasons for their success, is due to their having been saved in time from the views of Christianity. Just as in Islam, there is no terrorism in the Japanese State religion, but, on the contrary, a promise of happiness. This terrorism in religion is , to put it briefly, of a Jewish dogma, which Christianity has universalized and whose effect is to sow trouble and confusion in men’s minds.
4 April 1942

Under the guidance of the Reich, Europe would speedily have become unified. Once the Jewish poison had been eradicated, unification would have been an easy matter. France and Italy, each defeated in turn at an interval of a few months by the two Germanic Powers, would have been well out of it. Both would have had to renounce their inappropriate aspirations to greatness. At the same time they would have had to renounce their pretentions in North Africa and the Near East; and that would have allowed Europe to pursue a bold policy of friendship towards Islam.
4th February 1945

Our Italian ally has been a source of embarrassment to us everywhere. It was this alliance, for instance, which prevented us from pursuing a revolutionary policy in North Africa. In the nature of things, this territory was becoming an Italian preserve and it was as such that the Duce laid claim to it. Had we been on our own, we could have emancipated the Moslem countries dominated by France; and that would have had enormous repercussions in the Near East, dominated by Britain, and in Egypt. But with our fortunes linked to those of the Italians, the pursuit of such a policy was not possible. All Islam vibrated at the news of our victories. The Egyptians, the Irakis and the whole of the Near East were all ready to rise in revolt. Just think what we could have done to help them, even to incite them, as would have been both our duty and in our own interest! But the presence of the Italians at our side paralysed us; it created a feeling of malaise among our Islamic friends, who inevitably saw in us accomplices, willing or unwilling, of their oppressors. For the Italians in these parts of the world are more bitterly hated, of course, than either the British or the French. The memories of the barbarous, reprisals taken against the Senussi are still vivid. Then again the ridiculous pretensions of the Duce to be regarded as The Sword of Islam evokes the same sneering chuckle now as it did before the war. This title, which is fitting for Mahomed and a great conqueror like Omar, Mussolini caused to be conferred on himself by a few wretched brutes whom he had either bribed or terrorized into doing so. We had a great chance of pursuing a splendid policy with regard to Islam. But we missed the bus, as we missed it on several other occasions, thanks to our loyalty to the Italian alliance! In this theatre of operations, then, the Italians prevented us from playing our best card, the emancipation of the French subjects and the raising of the standard of revolt in the countries oppressed by the British. Such a policy would have aroused the enthusiasm of the whole of Islam. It is a characteristic of the Moslem world, from the shores of the Atlantic to those of the Pacific, that what affects one, for good or for evil, affects all.
17th February 1945

The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France.
2nd April 1945

It is deplorable that the Bible should have been translated into German, and that the whole of the German Folk should have thus become exposed to the whole of this Jewish mumbo jumbo… As a sane German, one is flabbergasted to think that German human beings could have let themselves be brought to such a pass by Jewish filth and priestly twaddle, that they were little different from the howling dervish of the Turks and the negroes, at whom we laugh so scornfully. It angers one to think that, while in other parts of the globe religious teaching like that of Confucius, Buddha and Mohammed offers an undeniably broad basis for the religious-minded, Germans should have been duped by a theological exposition devoid of all honest depth.
5 June 1942

I can imagine people being enthusiastic about the paradise of Mahomet, but as for the insipid paradise of the Christians! In your lifetime, you used to hear the music of Richard Wagner. After your death, it will be nothing but hallelujahs, the waving of palms, children of an age for the feeding-bottle, and hoary old men. The man of the isles pays homage to the forces of nature. But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless — A negro with his taboos is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in transubstantiation.
13 December 1941

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 10:16:49 PM »
http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Jews.Islam

Here is what Islam [Mohamed] thinks about the Jewish people.  And the Jewish people were not the only people Mohamed hated, he hated everyone who lived differently than those he controlled.  If Islam had its way no one but Muslims would exist [save perhaps those who they kept as slaves and concubines].

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me to compare one extreme evil to another, but I'll have a go at it.

When I think of Nazis I feel more revulsion than I do of Muslims, maybe it's because I think that the Nazis had the capacity to know better and more deliberately chose to be extremely evil, and to throw off all pretensions of civilization to reach an even deeper level of depravity.

Muslims are by and large already a bunch of tribal savages and even though what they do is extremely evil too, it doesn't reek of the same level of ultimate depravity that someone who knows what modern civilization is and chooses evil anyway does.

When I think of Nazis I think of forced surgeries on strapped down, alive and screaming human beings, twins having unspeakable experiments done to them, people climbing over each other to escape gas chambers and dying anyway, slow deaths from starvation and disease, families being separated, some to be worked to death, others to be murdered outright, etc. I think of babies and children considered unfit being murdered while their parents are told they died of pneumonia. I think of women and men being forcibly sterlized, some of them dying because of the unecessary and cruel surgeries. I think of the horrible scars left in the minds of survivors.

All of this is almost too horrible for the human mind to comprehend. I can't understand why this wasn't stopped sooner; how those who could have acted to prevent it did nothing.

It's true that Muslims also torture and murder people. They have zero regard for human life, even those of their own people, sending them to commit suicide attacks against their most hated enemies.

There is something empty behind their eyes, as if they are just wild animals following the law of the jungle. They murder those they see as rivals and take their lands, kill or dominate other people, etc. They don't care about those they murder or the grieving families of those they murder. One of the most horrific things is how they try to portray themselves, while they are doing all this, as if they are a religion of peace. Not only do they do this, but the stupid Western world buys into it! At least Americans knew that the Nazis were their enemy!

So I suppose in the end both are equally evil, but both repulse me more in different ways.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 10:44:34 PM »
Re:  "taboo"

What a fantastic word!

Don't hear it used very much anymore...

I guess it's because there's nothing "taboo" anymore -- the perverts have taken over!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 11:24:42 PM »
I would gladly exterminate both an authentic Nazi and an authentic Muslim Jihadist... My rage is without bounds concerning both of these, and I try hard to contain my rage...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 11:35:25 PM »
Both are the worst of the worst.       From my perspective,   the major difference between the Hitler type of Nazis and the Muslim type of Nazis is that the Hitler type of Nazis were more overt with their intentions than most Muslim type of Nazis.      The latter very often use Taqiyya,   which by itself makes them extremely dangerous. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 11:40:24 PM »
I would gladly exterminate both an authentic Nazi and an authentic Muslim Jihadist... My rage is without bounds concerning both of these, and I try hard to contain my rage...

I wish we didn't have to contain our rage and could just kill them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 12:13:20 AM »

I wish we didn't have to contain our rage and could just kill them.

I agree but I understand why we must not let our rage control us. But I have spoken to a couple of Rabbis about this and most of them understand my feelings toward Islam considering my brother. But last week when I spoke with my local Chabad Rabbi he reminded me not to let my rage control me.

After the flotilla incident I felt a lot of anxiety and called him. I was also concerned about the mosque which the enemy wants to build on the site of the WTC. I told him that on that morning when I was saying the blessing on putting on my tzit-tzit that I had a twinge of fear that people might say something to me because of my Jewish dress. Rabbi T told me that I must continue to do the mitzvot no matter what the world thinks. It is difficult sometimes for me to put on my tefillin too.

No doubt that I would do what had to be done concerning both kinds of Jew-haters. There is the desire to remove evil from this world, though we are not supposed to take it into our own hands. I often remind myself of the story of Pinchas, which is actually the Torah portion in three weeks, when Pinchas did act zealously and killed Zimri for illicit relations with a forbidden woman.

In the case of Pinchas Hashem rewarded him for acting zealous and piercing both Zimri and the woman with his spear... Pinchas reward was becoming a Kohain.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 02:07:56 AM »
Nazism is worse in its intentions but Islam is more dangerous.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 02:09:38 AM »
We had this question already. I would say that both should creep into each others a**holes and explode to fade from the surface of Earth!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 02:44:20 AM »
No offense but I find the question somewhat absurd. Both are totally repulsive and why should we choose the lesser of two evils ?
However it seems impossible to me to say that something can be worse than what the Nazis did in the concentration camps.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 03:22:40 AM »

Nazi's or Muslims? That like choosing between AIDS or Cancer.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 03:26:39 AM »
Both are the worst of the worst.       From my perspective,   the major difference between the Hitler type of Nazis and the Muslim type of Nazis is that the Hitler type of Nazis were more overt with their intentions than most Muslim type of Nazis.      The latter very often use Taqiyya,   which by itself makes them extremely dangerous. 
+1

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 04:49:54 AM »
Muslim, Nazi. What's the difference?  Dumb question.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 05:44:41 AM »
I have seen neo nazis in the U.S. who have changed their Ideology and actually became Jews qurananimals never change
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 05:59:45 AM »
I have seen neo nazis in the U.S. who have changed their Ideology and actually became Jews qurananimals never change

Sometimes guys like Walid Shoebat, Ibn Warraq, and Masab Yousef Hassan do.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 06:30:59 AM »
nazi and muslam are the continuation of the same severe malady that needs to be eradicated completely from this Earth like smallpox.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 08:15:45 AM »
Muslim, Nazi. What's the difference? Dumb question.

I'm terribly sorry to have offended you sir.
Please forgive me.
If I'm afraid to ask, how would I further my education?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 08:57:26 AM »
Muslims are one type of Nazi.

Rubystars gave a good answer. At the practical level I'd say probably Muslims are more fanatical about mass-murder of Jews and other infidels, because they actually kill themselves in order to kill Jews. (German) Nazis didn't do that. But Nazis also had vastly superior mass-murder technology.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 09:05:31 AM »

Nazi's or Muslims? That like choosing between AIDS or Cancer.

Cancer still has chances to be healed, AIDS not,...

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 02:18:33 PM »
there are no Nazis in Israel, but Arabs/Muslims do live there, which is the main concern. But Hindus are fighting Nazis and Muslims both in India.

Nationalist Socialism is still alive : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Socialist_Council_of_Nagaland
The outfit aims to establish a ‘Greater Nagaland’ (‘Nagalim’ or the People’s Republic of Nagaland) based on Mao Tse Tung’s ideology. Its manifesto is based on the principle of Socialism for economic development and a spiritual outlook – ‘Nagaland for Christ’. They use the methods of Mao Tung who was Communist, yet want to establish a state for Socialist Christians, ring any bells??

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 02:21:01 PM »
Muslims are one type of Nazi.

Rubystars gave a good answer. At the practical level I'd say probably Muslims are more fanatical about mass-murder of Jews and other infidels, because they actually kill themselves in order to kill Jews. (German) Nazis didn't do that. But Nazis also had vastly superior mass-murder technology.

I have heard it said that Hitlers irrational hatred of Jews caused him to allocate more resources at the end of the war to exterminating the Jews than he allocated to protect Germany from advancing forces. I don't think your example holds up in light of this... Nazis will sacrifice themselves, and their homeland, in the attempt to make the world Judenrein..

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »
The Nazis were as fanatical as Muslims were. The Musilms have Jahannah, the Nazis had Velhalla. When a Reich soldier died, they believed they were to spend time with beautiful blond warrior winged Valkyries, in the Hall of the Fallen warriors where the Nordic idol Odin had his place in.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 02:41:10 PM by Ron Ben Michael »