Author Topic: Obama: "I am going to give Hamas 400 million dollars"  (Read 633 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Obama: "I am going to give Hamas 400 million dollars"
« on: June 10, 2010, 01:05:41 AM »
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/us-jiyza-obama-pimping-for-hamas.html

You should read the article from the Atlas site, there are embedded links in the text.

400 million of our hard earned taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

O is offering more money to the jihad in Gaza. The thing is, he knows. O knows the money is going to fund Islamic genocide of the Jewish people. Obama lethal for Israel

Your taxpayer dollars at work.

Obama to Offer More Aid to Gaza Despite Benefits for Hamas  by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu, INN

U.S. President Barack Obama is expected on Wednesday to offer visiting PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas more American aid for Hamas-controlled Gaza with conditions that the money not end up in the hands of the terrorist faction. However, a Palestinian Authority official has revealed how the money ends up in Hamas' hands.

“The president and…Abbas will discuss steps to improve life for the people of Gaza, including U.S. support for specific projects to promote economic development and greater quality of life," according to a senior Obama administration official quoted by Reuters. American aid for Gaza since Hamas took control of Gaza has been funneled through the Fatah-led PA, but Bassem Khoury, minister of national economy for the Palestinian Authority, explained to the French newspaper Le Monde last October how Hamas pockets the money.

Read it and hurl.

There is no humanitarian crisis, as evidenced here and here. More chubby starving Philistinian Muslims under siege by jihad. And economic development? So they can rip it to shreds, like they did here and here.  Where Palestinians Muslims truly enjoyed looting and desecration.

He knows.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama: "I am going to give Hamas 400 million dollars"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 02:12:09 AM »
Oh fine! So that means that Hamas can kill more opponents, hang and crucify more Christians and shoot more rockets on innocent people in Israel? Ironyswitchedon *Obama is really a great politician, a man with great visions!* irony switched off - just as good as Hitler.  >:(

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:14:44 AM »
More 400 million$ for the continutation of the Arab occupation in Israel and the genocide of Southern and Central Israeli Jews. Arise the resistance!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:10:49 AM »
More 400 million$ for the continutation of the Arab occupation in Israel and the genocide of Southern and Central Israeli Jews. Arise the resistance!

Where did you get that photo with Obama, Stalin, and Hitler? That is excellent! I want one.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 04:51:53 AM »
And how do we send a lawsuit to the US govt paying our tax dollars to the enemies of this country and our people?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 05:24:19 AM »
And how do we send a lawsuit to the US govt paying our tax dollars to the enemies of this country and our people?

The US government is like a huge runaway freight train. Lawsuits, protests, calls to your congressman are the equivalent of placing stuff on the tracks in front of the train to stop it. IT WON'T WORK! The only way to stop it is to get someone on board to pull the brake.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson