Author Topic: 3 Jewish soccer players on U.S.World cup team they look Arab or latinos  (Read 2023 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 06:43:19 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

Well if you read the article closely, it quotes the guy in the picture you posted as saying "my father is Jewish" which means that his mother is probably not Jewish. He was born in Brazil, and his mother is a Brazilian gentile which is why you think he looks Latino.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:17:43 AM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Moshe92

Also, the second player, Jonathan Bornstein has "Mexican and Jewish heritage" according to wikipedia. Since his last name is Bornstein, it probably means that he has a Jewish father and a Mexican mother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Bornstein

The third person, Jonathan Spector, also has a Jewish father and a gentile mother it seems. According to this article, his mother is an immigrant from Germany, and he says he has a "German background" on his mother's side.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=343072&root=americansabroad&&cc=5901

It's funny how none of those three people are actually Jewish.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who is saying they are Jewish?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sounds like it is probably a leftist rag.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sounds like it is probably a leftist rag.
It is

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have read the article. Even if they are not Jewish, they seem to have a deep connection to the Jewish people religion and culture.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
Benny Feilhaber is not a Latino: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Feilhaber His father was an Austrian Jew.
Brazilians are not Latinos, since Brazil is not a Hispanic country: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

My two cents.
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Moshe92

Benny Feilhaber is not a Latino: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Feilhaber His father was an Austrian Jew.
Brazilians are not Latinos, since Brazil is not a Hispanic country: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

My two cents.

Brazilians are Latinos and not Hispanics.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

My two cents.

Yes.  People with roots from Portugal or Spain are both Latino.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

My two cents.

Ugh, here we go again. Can someone please explain to me the difference between the made-up "races" of Hispanic and Latino?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

My two cents.

you guys forget that french are also considered at latino beacuse they are speaking the french language which is a roman language like spanish and portugese.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
they are jewish in the eyes of the law of return,therefore they are jewish to me.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
they are jewish in the eyes of the law of return,therefore they are jewish to me.

Only Torah and Halacha defines who is Jewish and who is not, not a low which is an exact of the Nurenberg Laws (for example, it's enough for one to have a Jewish grandfather in order to be Jewish, which is obscene, un-Jewish and undoubtly an easy way to exterminate the Jewish people spiritually).

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

Only Torah and Halacha defines who is Jewish and who is not, not a low which is an exact of the Nurenberg Laws (for example, it's enough for one to have a Jewish grandfather in order to be Jewish, which is obscene, un-Jewish and undoubtly an easy way to exterminate the Jewish people spiritually).

the point of the law is to show the world that every person who were persecuted by the nazies beacuse he had jewish genes could emigrate to the safety of israel.if you want to follow the halacha in that matter this is fine but speak for yourself.there are many secular jews in israel who don't want to change the law of return.some of them actually want to expand the law.

• Ultimate JTFer

the point of the law is to show the world that every person who were persecuted by the nazies beacuse he had jewish genes could emigrate to the safety of israel.if you want to follow the halacha in that matter this is fine but speak for yourself.there are many secular jews in israel who don't want to change the law of return.some of them actually want to expand the law.

The Truth does not need the recognition of a minority of Jews who choose to ignore the entire purpose of their existence (Torah).

The fact that some people who are not Jewish were persecuted by the Nazis doesn't mean that we should take them - we're not the garbage can of
the world and we owe them nothing. Only Jews and Gerei Toshav are welcome in Israel.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

The Truth does not need the recognition of a minority of Jews who choose to ignore the entire purpose of their existence (Torah).

The fact that some people who are not Jewish were persecuted by the Nazis doesn't mean that we should take them - we're not the garbage can of
the world and we owe them nothing. Only Jews and Gerei Toshav are welcome in Israel.
they are jews beacuse they have jewish genes.

• Ultimate JTFer

???

Therefore Lenin and Sarkozy are Jews, am I right?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

???

Therefore Lenin and Sarkozy are Jews, am I right?

not exactly.i explained this subject to white israelite on the messanger i will explain here: for me a jew is:
1) have jewish genes.or a convert.
2) he must support israel
this is why lenin is not a jew for me.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Therefore Lenin and Sarkozy are Jews, am I right?  not exactly.i explained this subject to white israelite on the messanger i will explain here: for me a jew is:
"
=======================================================================
Something is more than a little whacked out about this thread!

What in hell does Lenin and Sarkozy have in common that warrant their being compared together in the same sentence?

I've yet to read any historical reference to suggest that Lenin had any Jewish ancestry whatsoever.

His wife was an atheist Jew, but I'm afraid that doesn't make Lenin a Jew.

Anyone here offering proof that Lenin was of Jewish descent?

Or is this just another classic ploy by which a troll starts an argument on the forum about a lie, and those who take the opposite side are themselves so ignorant that they blindly accept the lie as the truth and then argue against it?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re:  "Therefore Lenin and Sarkozy are Jews, am I right?  not exactly.i explained this subject to white israelite on the messanger i will explain here: for me a jew is:
"
=======================================================================
Something is more than a little whacked out about this thread!

What in hell does Lenin and Sarkozy have in common that warrant their being compared together in the same sentence?

I've yet to read any historical reference to suggest that Lenin had any Jewish ancestry whatsoever.

His wife was an atheist Jew, but I'm afraid that doesn't make Lenin a Jew.

Anyone here offering proof that Lenin was of Jewish descent?

Or is this just another classic ploy by which a troll starts an argument on the forum about a lie, and those who take the opposite side are themselves so ignorant that they blindly accept the lie as the truth and then argue against it?
i didn't understand,who is the troll?