Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell supports Helen Thomas's anti-semitic statements  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Looks like the rats are coming out of the dark!

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2010/06/rosie-odonnell-defends-supports-helen.html

What's the difference between  Hezbollah's thugs and libtalker Rosie O'Donnell? Apparently, not much. While the terrorism lobby openly defends longtime White House reporter Helen Thomas, O'Donnell is offering similar praise and even going so far as to call her a victim of "political correctness".

The only real distinction: O'Donnell's willing to dance around Helen's anti-Semitic script a bit to make the message seem less bigoted.

Though there are many others on the left who are angry about the 89-year-old stalwart's sudden departure from the White House Press Corps, few are willing to go so far as to agree with her statement. From The Progressive, a more typical liberal response:

Yes, her recent comments were grossly insensitive.

To tell Jews that they should “get the hell out of Palestine” and go back to Germany and Poland was offensive in the extreme, after what Jews suffered there.

But did her recent comments require that she be tarred and feathered and run out on a rail?

She quickly and fulsomely apologized for her remarks, as she should have.

Rosie, however, is willing to go all the way: fresh from declaring "communism" as the answer to dealing with corporate misconduct in America, O'Donnell actually appears to agree that Jews should depart Israel for Germany and Poland, especially since (GET THIS) THE OVENS ARE GONE!

Thank goodness for that, what more incentive does anyone need to abandon Tel Aviv? Pack your bags, kids, we're leaving for Hamburg!

The obvious question: Rosie, did Jews live in the land that is now Israel before World War II?

Here, listen as Rosie & Friends (her producers who are for some reason given microphones) descend into unchartered depths of in-over-our-heads foolishness and depravity:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 02:30:22 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Rosie O'Donnell supports Helen Thomas anti-semitic statements
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »
When will this queen of the dykes finally die? I can't bear to think that she is breathing our air..
Has Rosie been awarded the "Bag of Courage" award by Code Pink yet? Maybe she is jealous of the ugly witch Helen Thomas?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Rosie O'Donnell supports Helen Thomas's anti-semitic statements
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 03:07:18 PM »
Billams ass is talking again?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:39:14 PM »
I'm not surprised Another disgusting dyke supports the female Crypt Keeper.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 03:43:52 PM »
I'm Glad that I listened to this live.  The real offender in this clip is that kurva called 'shoshana' whom has to be one if the most disgusting self hating kikes that I have ever heard EVER!  I can't even believe what this animal said!  She makes Rosie look like the Zionist queen by comparison.  I have never heard such a dismissive arrogant tone in a Jew's voice when speaking of Jewish civil rights
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 03:56:23 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 03:55:30 PM »
Billams donkey is talking again?

Rosie O'Donnell has the looks of the rear of Balaam's Donkey.    O'Donnell,    Shosana,   and Helen Thomas are their own axis of evil and the definition of ugly on the inside and the outside.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 04:03:05 PM »
Wow the filth are all coming out of their caves again. It must be that time of year.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 05:39:50 PM »
She is mentally ill. 
She needs her meds  :doctor: and, if that doesn't work, a gag  :-X.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 05:45:21 PM »
Someone needs to put Rosie O'Donnel in an oven. You can feed her to some homeless [censored] and tell them it's ham.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
She is mentally ill. 
She needs her meds  :doctor: and, if that doesn't work, a gag  :-X.

She is a montrosity, but I just cannot believe what I heard that Shoshana character say.  I mean in all of my self-hating kike moments I had as a liberal, I cant ever imagine having been so totally disgusting. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 05:58:38 PM »

She is a "9/11 Truther". :::D

She is swine. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 06:00:16 PM »

Rosie O'Donhell after Cosmetic Surgery
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 07:42:23 AM »

Now theres someone with credibility.
Such beauties.
A fat dyke and an ugly witch.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer