General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask ben m

<< < (3/7) > >>

Ben m:

--- Quote from: ~Hanna~ on June 13, 2010, 12:24:52 AM ---How close do you live to Kiryat Yam?

I have a friend who lives there, with his wife.

--- End quote ---
i am living around 95km from kiryat yam.it is a very large distance in israeli terms...

Irish Zionist:
Is your space bar and shift key broken?
Why do you believe in killing innocent babies?
If a neo nazi was beating up a black guy, would you defend the black guy?

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Irish Zionist on June 13, 2010, 05:13:36 AM ---Is your space bar and shift key broken?

--- End quote ---
1) no it is stuck for some nasty reasons (my parrot).
2) i don't belive in killing innocent babies.i think that if a woman was raped or is in a bad economical or medical situations she should have the right to terminate the fetus.
3) if he is a regular black (not like psator manning,alan keyes,etc) i would not defend any of them.i would probably end up beating both of them or runnig from the scene altogether.

muman613:

--- Quote from: Ben m on June 13, 2010, 05:22:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Irish Zionist on June 13, 2010, 05:13:36 AM ---Is your space bar and shift key broken?

--- End quote ---
2) i don't belive in killing innocent babies.i think that if a woman was raped or is in a bad economical or medical situations she should have the right to terminate the fetus.
3) if he is a regular black (not like psator manning,alan keyes,etc) i would not defend any of them.i would probably end up beating both of them or runnig from the scene altogether.

--- End quote ---

Why don't you get another keyboard if your parrot has ruined this one? There is no excuse for bad spelling, especially if you have a modern web browser {such as Firefox} which include built-in spell checkers.

How do you know if a black person is like pastor manning or alan keyes if you don't know him? Do you judge by how a person looks to you at the time? That is a very uneducated way to decide who you are going to save, isn't it?

Ben m:

--- Quote from: muman613 on June 13, 2010, 06:11:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ben m on June 13, 2010, 05:22:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Why don't you get another keyboard if your parrot has ruined this one? There is no excuse for bad spelling, especially if you have a modern web browser {such as Firefox} which include built-in spell checkers.

How do you know if a black person is like pastor manning or alan keyes if you don't know him? Do you judge by how a person looks to you at the time? That is a very uneducated way to decide who you are going to save, isn't it?

--- End quote ---
no. i read about their activities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version