Author Topic: Bollywood to make romantic movie titled "Dear Friend Hitler"  (Read 1364 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
First Bollywood film about Hitler

Bollywood embarks on making a biopic of Adolf Hitler of his time with Eva Braun, in the Führerbunker. The film will be a first for Indian cinema and aims to show Hitler's connection with India and the latter stages of his life.

Bollywood film director Rakesh Ranjan Kumar has announced his intent to make a movie about Adolf Hitler. This will be the first Bollywood film ever made about the Nazi leader. Titled, Dear Friend Hitler, the biopic aims to capture the last few days of the dictator in his Berlin bunker and Germany after his downfall in 1945.

The title of the film relates to letters written to Hitler by Mahatma Ghandi. Two letters addressing Hitler as ‘Dear Friend’ were written by Gandhi to the dictator pleading with him not to go to war.

The film will star senior Bollywood actor, Anupam Kher, as Hitler, and Neha Dupia will play his long term companion and later, short-term wife, Eva Braun, who was 23 years younger than him. Rakesh said, “My film aims to recapture the last days of Adolf Hitler.” He added, “It shows Hitler in his underground bunker and portrays his relationship with his close associates. It aims to capture the personality of Adolf Hitler and his insecurities, his charisma and his paranoia during the last few days of his life.”

One of the key areas of focus of the story in Rakesh’s film is to do with the relationship between Eva Braun and Hitler. The couple met in Munich around October 1929 but the existence of Braun, who Hitler said reminded him of his mother, was actually kept a secret from the German public until after Word War II.

Traudl Junge, Hitler’s youngest secretary, wrote in her memoirs of Eva and said, “Eva Braun wasn’t tall but she had a very pretty figure and a distinguished appearance. She knew just how to dress in a style that suited her and never looked as if she had overdone it…”

Rakesh says of his portrayal of the relationship in the movie,     “The film will not show the love life of Adolf Hitler. It will show Eva who had been rarely spoken about in the history. Eva had been Hitler’s girlfriend since she was 17 years old.”

He added, “The film shows how she comes in his life in his last days. They got married 42 hours before he died (April 30, 1945).”

The marriage of Eva to Hitler was very brief despite his relationship with her lasting a very long time. History says, Eva went from Munich to Berlin in early April 1945, to be with Hitler at the Führerbunker, Hitler’s bunker. Hitler and Braun were subsequently married on 29 April 1945 around 00.30hrs during a brief civil ceremony which was witnessed by Joseph Goebbels and Martin Bormann.

After marriage, she changed her name to Eva Hitler. Although bunker personnel were instructed to call her Frau Hitler, her new husband still called his wife Fräulein Braun. Braun and Hitler committed suicide together on 30 April 1945.

The movie will also show a connection with Hitler and India. Rakesh wants to portray how Hitler contributed to India’s independence and what happened to soldiers in Subhas Chandra Bose’s Azad Hind Legion in Germany. The Legion, which fought alongside Axis troops, was a rebellious offshoot of Mahatma Gandhi’s peaceful freedom movement that campaigned to liberate the sub-continent from British rule.

Rakesh said of the depiction, “It shows Hitler’s love for India and how he indirectly contributed to Indian independence. It also depicts the struggle for survival of the lesser known Indian Legion soldiers who were left in Germany by Subhas Bose to fight for India’s independence and Germany’s prestige.”

The inner Hitler is of major interest to the director. “As a leader, he was successful. Why did he lose as a human being, what were the problems, what were the issues, what were his intentions, this is what we want to show,” said Rakesh.

Anupam Kher pleased to be chosen for the role of the Führer, said, “Even I agree that Hitler should be hated but this film will showcase his positive emotions and his relations with the people close to him and those who were there for him till his fall.” Neha Dhupia, former Miss India and a previous student of history, has started researching Eva Braun’s character. Both stars will visit Germany to conduct more in-depth research.

The film will not be laced with song and dance or the melodramatic moods typically seen in Bollywood movies. The aim of the director and producers is to make a globally appealing film with a serious but affectionate tone.

http://www.desiblitz.com/content/first-bollywood-film-about-hitler

-----------------
this is disgusting, But i'm not surprised because bollywood has started a new tendency of making pro-Muslim movies. COnsidering the amount of Arab funding coming for Bollywood movies, I'm not surprised at all. This seems to be an ATTEMPT TO STRAIN RELATIONS OF HINDUS WITH JEWS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bollywood to make romantic movie titled "Dear Friend Hitler"
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »
It is as hideous as it is ridiculous. As if it was a reality version of "The Producers".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 11:38:50 AM »
Now I understand why my Indian friend was not so upset about the "Hitlers Cross" restaurant episode of 2004...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 11:40:19 AM »
How do most Hindus that know about it feel about Bollywood?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »

If Bollywood is as immoral as our Hollywood, I'm sure many Hindus realize its a left-wing lunatic land.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »

Probably the same way we feel about Hollywood?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
I've seen two Bollywood movies.  They're not degenerate at all.  Both of them starred the actor Sharukh Khan.  I forget the name of the first one.  The other one was called "Devdas," which was good. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »
Bollywood is a dear black and white money printing machine. It is almost useless.

However Bollywood giving importance to "Dear Friend Hitler" may indicate that WW3 may be somewhere near the doorsteps.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 12:33:42 AM »
Awful.

They should indeed make a movie about Hitler and Gandhi's relationship, but it should be called, "The Terrible Two", and point out all of the heinous acts these two tyrants committed during their lives.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline NJOsment

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
It's a shame.  :'(

Most people in India are too ignorant!

Majority of the people in India have never heard about the Holocaust!!! Many even support Hitler.

Blame the education system here!! Holocaust is never mentioned in the history textbooks!!
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Islamic Hypocricy

"I have a problem with the Islamic ideology, the Islamic culture, because I feel that the more Islam that we get in our societies the less freedom that we get.”-Geert Wilders