Author Topic: Scenario type question for all of you on this forum.  (Read 4068 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Scenario type question for all of you on this forum.
« on: May 16, 2007, 05:28:58 AM »
You, A policeman in Israel watches a terrorist attack about to take place. This person is an Arab Muslim. You see the person about to do it. Now you have to act fast. The twist, that person has a noticible mental hadicap. Like Downs syndrome. Now what would you do in a case like this? Sadly, I do think deadly force would have to be administered.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
For all of you out there this is not a trick question. I do believe that the Muslims would stoop so low as to use a person like I described above. In my opinion the mentally handicapped have no idea what they are doing in a situation like that.  But I must disagree with Chaim on what he say about Muslims. He says they are retarted. Which certainly they do act that way, But I say that they are purely evil and satanic, hell bent on killing everybody. They are Amalek.

Anyway hope to hear your comments.

Allen-T

Re: Scenario type question for all of you on this forum.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 07:02:08 AM »
If there was any room for subduing the person of course this should be the case but if he's strapped with TNT then screw it, head shot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 07:14:11 AM »
You, A policeman in Israel watches a terrorist attack about to take place. This person is an Arab Muslim. You see the person about to do it. Now you have to act fast. The twist, that person has a noticible mental hadicap. Like Downs syndrome. Now what would you do in a case like this? Sadly, I do think deadly force would have to be administered.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
For all of you out there this is not a trick question. I do believe that the Muslims would stoop so low as to use a person like I described above. In my opinion the mentally handicapped have no idea what they are doing in a situation like that.  But I must disagree with Chaim on what he say about Muslims. He says they are retarted. Which certainly they do act that way, But I say that they are purely evil and satanic, hell bent on killing everybody. They are Amalek.

Severe mental handicap or not, that person would be dead before he/she kills anyone.

But now what if a mental handicap person was being tried for murder and was obviously guilty, give the death penalty?  I would.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 07:28:50 AM »
I don't believe the Arab people are Amalek. There are many Christian Arabs who don't hate Israel. I believe the Muslims are Amalek though.

As for your scenario, if you can subdue the person without killing them you do it obviously. If not, kill them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 07:35:03 AM »
I do believe that the Muslims would stoop so low as to use a person like I described above. In my opinion the mentally handicapped have no idea what they are doing in a situation like that.  But I must disagree with Chaim on what he say about Muslims. He says they are retarted. Which certainly they do act that way, But I say that they are purely evil and satanic, hell bent on killing everybody. They are Amalek.

One of the Japanse Red Army terrorists at the 1972 Lod (now the Ben Gurion) Airport massacre was mildly retarded. Kozo Okamoto helped to slaughter 26 victims and to wound dozens more with his machine gun and grenades. His two companions were killed.

Freed after 13 years in prison - in one of Israel's insane "prisoner exchanges" (exchanges of Muslim terrorists for Jewish hostages) - he moved to Lebanon, where he converted to Islam and is regarded as a Muslim hero.

Cosmo, you mentioned severe retardation like Down's syndrome. But you can't say that all people with lower than average intelligence can't tell right from wrong. It's insulting to them, and it isn't true, even though it's often used as an excuse by criminals hoping to win sympathy for themselves after they've been caught.

When Chaim speaks of retarded Muslims, he sometimes means their notorious inbreeding, which does lead to mental defects, but he more often means their biased and backward culture, which produces a general retardation - a lack of social and technical advancement - in Muslim nations.

Chaim has often said that the smart Muslims are the dangerous ones.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 12:45:40 PM by Dissenter »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 07:37:29 AM »
I don't believe the Arab people are Amalek. There are many Christian Arabs who don't hate Israel. I believe the Muslims are Amalek though.

As for your scenario, if you can subdue the person without killing them you do it obviously. If not, kill them.
I beleive most Christian Arabs ,but not all were at one time Jews maybe 1500 yrs ago. I know some Christian arabs and many look more Jewish then Arab
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »
I can't say the Arabs or Blacks are Amalek bc 50 years ago people could have said white Europeans are Amalek and it would've been true.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »

I beleive most Christian Arabs ,but not all were at one time Jews maybe 1500 yrs ago. I know some Christian arabs and many look more Jewish then Arab

Why do you think they look Jewish?  Jews don't all look the same. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 11:51:18 AM »
No but my brother is friends with a brother and sister Christian arab they don'nt even look sephardic they look askenazi
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 12:13:31 PM »
Cosmo, the Arabs have used retarded people in attacks before. For me there is not question that guy is dead, retarded or not he intends to kill Jews he deserves to die.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 12:17:53 PM »
If hes going to kill hundreds of people then i would certianly kill them. In a way if they're handicap its putting them out of their own misery, although i may not have a right to say such a thing.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 12:59:12 PM »
Any person that launches war against The Jewish People is Amalek. Germany is Amalek.

Germany is not the same country today that it was 50 years ago. Just like Japan, which fought side by side with the Germans, its culture is radically changed.

In Germany, it is now considered offensive to refer to Crystal Night by that name, because it implies that there was something pretty and shining about it. The Night of Broken Glass is now the approved term.

Chaim can say (or yell) what he wants - and you, Yacov, can echo him - but throwing hundreds of millions of First World people into the trash can isn't going to get us anywhere.

According to Chaim, the French are also Amalek - which is why, I suppose, they just elected for their president a right-winger with Jewish antecedents, who doesn't apologize for calling Muslims "scum."

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 04:03:05 PM »
Arab Muslims is what I refer to as amalek

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 04:07:40 PM »
That is also true that their are some retarted people that can tell right from wrong. Doisability or not, if they have to be killed you are obligated to kill them.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 04:18:30 PM »
Dissenter, my feelings on Germany is that this generation of Germans does not have the status of Amalek though during WWII they certainly did. But while the Germans may feel guilt over the Holocaust they are also viciously pro-Arab, so have they truly changed, or have they simply accepted the pc form of Jew hatred.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
I don't care if the terrorist is a retard. All Muslims deserve death and an eternity in hell.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »
Dissenter, my feelings on Germany is that this generation of Germans does not have the status of Amalek though during WWII they certainly did. But while the Germans may feel guilt over the Holocaust they are also viciously pro-Arab, so have they truly changed, or have they simply accepted the pc form of Jew hatred.

It's a good question, which I can't answer with the absolute confidence of JTF's spokesman. What pops into my mind at the moment is what I once heard a Frenchman say on a Fox talk show, that the leftist European governments and media no more represent the average European than does the leftist U.S. government and media represent the average American - which is certainly a possibility, despite Chaim's romantic generalizations about the "righteous Gentile" American public as opposed to the "evil Gentile" European one.

I once knew a Frenchwoman who complained bitterly how, in Lyons, she would see blood dripping onto her balcony from the Muslim family upstairs, whenever they slaughtered a goat in their apartment.

I raised the subject primarily because it brings up a criticism of Chaim which I've had for years. He talks too much for his - and our - own good. And by implicitly calling for the destruction of vast segments of what remains of Western civilization, he only succeeds in alienating vast segments of our potential supporters.

Do you remember him speaking on one of his most recent shows about this problem? He acknowledges it himself. He even spoke frankly of his putative "craziness." But he's neurotically addicted to throwing verbal bombs. He can't stop talking about blacks with excrement in their hair, and suggesting that he would enjoy watching the genocide of white Europeans, and saying all sorts of other things which do us absolutely no good whatsoever.

I can give you all sorts of really egregious examples of this recklessness, but let me be content with what Chaim the health food fanatic once said - that even though they want to see every Jew dead, Europeans still can't resist buying Israeli fruits and vegetables, because they're "so sweet, and so juicy."

Yum, yum!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2007, 11:30:41 AM »
I've seen a row of posters calling for the boycott of a lot of Israeli produced food, it featured Jaffa oranges shaped like grenades.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 12:22:39 PM »
For all of you out there this is not a trick question. I do believe that the Muslims would stoop so low as to use a person like I described above. In my opinion the mentally handicapped have no idea what they are doing in a situation like that.  But I must disagree with Chaim on what he say about Muslims. He says they are retarded. Which certainly they do act that way, But I say that they are purely evil and satanic, hell bent on killing everybody. They are Amalek.

Regardless of religion, nationality, or mental capacity, if someone is presenting this type of threat, they would need to be taken down with deadly force.

I agree that muslims are not mentally retarded, but they are certainly mentally corrupted. The 9/11 hijackers and their organizers were certainly not mentally retarded.