Author Topic: "Moderate" Kyrgiz Muslims slaughter Uzbek female Muslims  (Read 791 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
"Moderate" Kyrgiz Muslims slaughter Uzbek female Muslims
« on: June 14, 2010, 03:05:08 PM »
Rav Kahane often stated that the way that Arabs slaughter each other is a good hint want they'd do to us if they had the chance.

Thus the current slaughter of Uzbek Muslim men women & children by Kyrgyz Muslims
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/13/kyrgyzstan-erupts-into-ethnic-war
is another warning to us.

Uzbek female

Kyrgyz female

Just like "friendly" Turkey has volte-faced, so too will Uzbekistan and Kyrgizistan, heretofore friendly to Israel, also turn!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 03:11:20 PM by wonga66 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: "Moderate" Kyrgiz Muslims slaughter Uzbek female Muslims
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 03:12:35 PM »
I knew this was going to happen. Even in secular Muslim countries such as Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 03:25:20 PM »
Let them slaughter each other!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »
I must say, the asian-caucasian mixture of races is quite pleasing to the eyes. Those are some attractive women, imo.

Does it say if the Kyrgyz muslims are using magic powers to attack the Uzbeks? That girl looks like she's ready to drop some fireballs and arcane bolts on her enemies with her Wizard Hat of the Sorceror. Wonder how much spellpower and intellect is on that thing? (World of Warcraft reference for those who might wonder wtf I mean.)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »
The Kyrgyz & Uzbeks are a cross between Turkics and Mongolo-Chinese: believe me, when they go mad, they go really mad! The capital Bishkek is not a place you'd want to be in now. There was talk that Israel was going to use one of them as a base to attack Iran from a surprise direction. All that's off now.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:41:50 PM »
Re:  "Those are some attractive women, imo."

It's true.

The fabled city of Samarkand was through all of history one of the largest slave markets in the world, where the most ravishingly beautiful women throughout the ancient world were kidnapped by one conquering army after another and sent there to be sold off as slaves and concubines.

The genetic mixture which resulted has produced stunningly beautiful women.

When I see these women in this video, I realize why Alexander the Great left home!