Author Topic: Kabbalah  (Read 15841 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kabbalah
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2010, 03:47:39 AM »

:::D :::D :::D

:::D :::D :::D 

Yes, straight to the bank.   Don't forget the "kabalah water" too!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2010, 05:14:24 AM »
and, by the way...
maybe the earth will be hitted by an asteroid or something much earlier, so men would experience not much scientific development.

by the way, did you watch "Idiocracy"?
yes i watched idiocracy.we could counter that with a simple genetical manipulation.that is why we need to invest in genetical reaserch.

A good start to countering idiocracy would be eliminating you.
this is the word of the neo nazi robert.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2010, 05:15:58 AM »
and, by the way...
maybe the earth will be hitted by an asteroid or something much earlier, so men would experience not much scientific development.

by the way, did you watch "Idiocracy"?
yes i watched idiocracy.we could counter that with a simple genetical manipulation.that is why we need to invest in genetical reaserch.

What the hell are you talking about?   Do you realize how stupid you sound?   Simple genetic manipulation will prevent an asteroid from hitting the earth?   

I can't believe what I'm seeing!     :laugh: 
what? i am talking about the process of evolution as showed in the movie idiocarcy not about meteors.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Zenith

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2010, 06:59:37 AM »

the idea of the idiocracy was that, because of the development of the technology people will be much less required to use their minds, so they won't do it. Just imagine: if absolutely every work on earth would be done by robots, and all people would be supervised and, be judged, let's say, yet by robots, then men will not be required to do anything, but eat, drink, have sex and parties. No matter how much one would genetically improve (if possible) human brain, if it is not used, I'd say the genetic involvement would be useless (or, how smart can you be if you don't use your brain?)
I think that people involvement is ignored, because people want to be ignorant and irresponsible; instead it is said that we actually need "scientific development" (I'm not against scientific development, but against ignoring what man -as individual - is supposed to do). Other thing I heard once was with women who wanted to have children with donated sperm, the child to be "kind, good person, etc." but none of them thought about education, but only growing him as a plant: put it in the earth, add some water and leave it at the sun, and you have all you wished!

we would use gentical and cybertronic manipulation to improve ourselves,and combined with our control of nuclear energy we could cliam that this is the the begining or the end (depends on your view) of the human age.
if everything goes as 'planned'.

about justice:
this is still depend on how you view the world.for example i am for execution,if i had the ultimate knowledge i would rule to exectute murderers ar rapists for example.on the other hand there could be somebody that is completly against execution no matter what and he will probably jusge different with me,even without our human limitations.
1. You don't KNOW what your decisions would be if you KNEW everything.
2. Even if you knew everything and all I said, it would still be possible for you to do things which you, in your all knowledge, would see unjust. I don't say that knowing everything and all I said forces you to be just or anyhow.
3. If you make a robot and once chose to destroy it, it is not unjust (so, we can call it just). However, if you chose to let it be, it's still not unjust (so it is just). I mean, justice does not necessarily mean "one way", or that it deprives one of freedom (like it would be "destiny" - you are forbidden of doing anything else). And, it may be possible that both you and that other one you talk about (that would not be for execution) would be just.

about alternate universes, if you are sure they exist:
1) sure as hell.many of moder day scientists are saying that alternate universes MUST exist according to quantum and string theories.
so you mean that it is impossible that their reasoning would be faulty at any point?

about reanimation of the cell:
you need to finda power source to enable the cell to produce energy and reproduce again.this is why we can't restore the personality beacuse it is a forced life giving.it is like a new cell.you can enable the basic instinct though.
1. I don't know what kind of power source you think about, but if you don't already have that in mind (what exactly that should be), how do you know that it would be found? (or that it can be found)
2. explain "personality is a forced life giving" - I don't pretty understand what you mean.

Offline Zenith

• Full JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2010, 07:01:44 AM »
Quote from: Kahane-Was-Right BT
You are quoting sex-maniacs and their own quack interpretation of what they think they read in Jewish sources (even though they are not even fluent in Hebrew, let alone understand aramaic).  Give me a break.  These animals are deceiving people on a daily basis with their fraudulent nonsense.
I still can't believe how that can happen, yet IT HAPPENS! What I've read and heard about - what I have told you, seems idiot to me. Anyway, the fact is that people are fascinated by movies like Matrix and that series of movies with sorcerers (I forgot how it is called) and really believe that if they wish something and believe it would happen, then it will happen! (So I wonder, from where do we get the disillusions, then? :)) )

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2010, 07:19:55 AM »

the idea of the idiocracy was that, because of the development of the technology people will be much less required to use their minds, so they won't do it. Just imagine: if absolutely every work on earth would be done by robots, and all people would be supervised and, be judged, let's say, yet by robots, then men will not be required to do anything, but eat, drink, have sex and parties. No matter how much one would genetically improve (if possible) human brain, if it is not used, I'd say the genetic involvement would be useless (or, how smart can you be if you don't use your brain?)
I think that people involvement is ignored, because people want to be ignorant and irresponsible; instead it is said that we actually need "scientific development" (I'm not against scientific development, but against ignoring what man -as individual - is supposed to do). Other thing I heard once was with women who wanted to have children with donated sperm, the child to be "kind, good person, etc." but none of them thought about education, but only growing him as a plant: put it in the earth, add some water and leave it at the sun, and you have all you wished!

we would use gentical and cybertronic manipulation to improve ourselves,and combined with our control of nuclear energy we could cliam that this is the the begining or the end (depends on your view) of the human age.
if everything goes as 'planned'.

about justice:
this is still depend on how you view the world.for example i am for execution,if i had the ultimate knowledge i would rule to exectute murderers ar rapists for example.on the other hand there could be somebody that is completly against execution no matter what and he will probably jusge different with me,even without our human limitations.
1. You don't KNOW what your decisions would be if you KNEW everything.
2. Even if you knew everything and all I said, it would still be possible for you to do things which you, in your all knowledge, would see unjust. I don't say that knowing everything and all I said forces you to be just or anyhow.
3. If you make a robot and once chose to destroy it, it is not unjust (so, we can call it just). However, if you chose to let it be, it's still not unjust (so it is just). I mean, justice does not necessarily mean "one way", or that it deprives one of freedom (like it would be "destiny" - you are forbidden of doing anything else). And, it may be possible that both you and that other one you talk about (that would not be for execution) would be just.

about alternate universes, if you are sure they exist:
1) sure as hell.many of moder day scientists are saying that alternate universes MUST exist according to quantum and string theories.
so you mean that it is impossible that their reasoning would be faulty at any point?

about reanimation of the cell:
you need to finda power source to enable the cell to produce energy and reproduce again.this is why we can't restore the personality beacuse it is a forced life giving.it is like a new cell.you can enable the basic instinct though.
1. I don't know what kind of power source you think about, but if you don't already have that in mind (what exactly that should be), how do you know that it would be found? (or that it can be found)
2. explain "personality is a forced life giving" - I don't pretty understand what you mean.

1) justice is subjective and depends on culture.for example in aztec culture justice was to sacrifice the prisoners and remove their earths.in judaism justice is something very different and so on.
2) yes i am sure that they are not wrong.
2) we have a theoretical way of create an artificial power source for the cell like geneticaly engeneered bacteria that will replace the mythochondry and the cell core.
3) i meant that you can't give him back his personality beacuse it is not the same cells and you can't lit up the brain.in any case he will be a bunch of walking cells.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2010, 09:04:02 AM »
Muman, why are you propagating kabalah here.  These people have no business learning it.   Just discourage them from accepting what the phony frauds are telling them and that's it.   As if watered-down dumbed-down real kabalah is that much better than propagating fraud like "kabalah centre."    Neither of these ways are the true ways of learning.

I certainly don't suggest that anyone learn about Kabbalah. Several of my responses have been to suggest that what people are calling 'practical kabbalah' is in truth nothing but trickery. But there are some sources which do a decent explanation at a simple level. I find that the Kabbalah which is discussed at sites like Chabad and that Kosher Torah site are understandable {at least to me} and they don't attempt to teach the actual techniques such as the kabbalistic kevanna, etc...

I say again that Kabbalah is a subject which can send a Jew on a path which is not the most righteous. It is true if a person intends to learn in order to be able to 'control the world' or 'become like Hashem' then they are definately going to fail.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2010, 09:56:15 AM »
Suddenly everyone wants to know all things Jewish. Jews are not trying to murder and chop peoples heads off.  True that left wing Jews are evil. No argument there.
But why the sudden need to know about Jewish things?  The Jews are a PEOPLE. If you are not one of these PEOPLE than why concerned? 
You should be more concerned with learning your own religion, or finding out what Islam would like to do to "Infidels" Jews and Christians.

Abe Lincoln said; If you are looking for the bad, you will always find it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »
justice is a subjective thing.so there isn't a thing as a perfect justice and the many arguments here proves that.

So if the majority of the world thought that Blacks were right and whites were wrong, then anything against a white person is justice?  If everyone in the world thought it was ok to sleep with little boys and little girls, it's justified to do it because the majority do it?  That's subjective right?

Clearly, there is only right and wrong and good and evil...all of this is based on the Torah...

yes.they percive this as justice.i percive this as gross but i would not interfere with THEIR justice.

Hmmm, interesting.  So do you intend to interfere with the Jewish Justice of the Torah?   
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 02:49:48 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2010, 02:42:45 PM »
justice is a subjective thing.so there isn't a thing as a perfect justice and the many arguments here proves that.

So if the majority of the world thought that Blacks were right and whites were wrong, then anything against a white person is justice?  If everyone in the world thought it was ok to sleep with little boys and little girls, it's justified to do it because the majority do it?  That's subjective right?

Clearly, there is only right and wrong and good and evil...all of this is based on the Torah...

yes.they percive this as justice.i percive this as gross but i would not interfere with THEIR justice.

Hmmm, interesting.  So do you intend to interfere with the Jewish Justice of the Torah?   
no.if you want to judge people according to the torah it is fine with me.i don't realy care.

Offline Zenith

• Full JTFer
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 10:35:51 AM »
About Justice
Quote from: Ben m
1) justice is subjective and depends on culture.for example in aztec culture justice was to sacrifice the prisoners and remove their earths.in judaism justice is something very different and so on.
The 'justice' you talk about is, of course, dependent on culture. That because people can't KNOW what is good and what is not (i.e. evil, harmful, unhealthy, etc.). And yet you will say that even good and not good are subjective as well. However, two points here:

1. In atheistic belief (and maybe in many religions), good = That which satisfies me and that which does not cause desatisfaction on me (even if by this I harm everybody); bad = That which causes more desatisfaction on me than it causes satisfaction.
So, here, things are very subjective and justice is subjective as well (the rules are never the same for everybody).

2. If God exists then there are rules and laws HE has given, that apply to every men equally.
RULES
I call rules here, laws in our human nature (i.e. there is a feeling of guilt, which can be caused by factors; the need of one to socialize and be accepted as he is by other human beings, the fact that being appreciated makes him feel good - so he learns to leave of his selfishness away; and many others) which could have not existed if God did not chose to.
LAWS
I call laws here (from "rules and laws"), things which God calls good and things which God calls bad or evil and has given us the possibility to chose to do them or not (i.e. it is bad to take as wife your own sister or mother, or an animal, just because God chose so) and the importance God gave to every law belongs to "justice" part. I believe that there is some kind of relation between the LAWS and RULES.

I don't think I used a good terminology (about rules and laws), but you understand what I said.

I also believe there are some laws that are born by the simple fact that there are more than one being in the world and that they can interact, which could make even a God (i.e. Allah) unjust: inequality in judgment (favoring people in judgment) and doing evil/harm without a reason must not happen, and if a God (i.e. Allah) allows a man to do evil/harm to somebody without a reason (not taking into account that he did evil) makes that God (i.e. Allah) unjust.
And the punishment for each evil thing done is according to God's given importance to it: worse punishments for worse evil things. If the one who judges does not chose the punishment accordingly, then I believe that that is not justice.

So justice is, in a way, subjective, because it is God who gave laws, and objective because there are many people and there must be the same law for everybody, so it is favored none (if it is bad for me to hit you, then it must be bad for you to hit me).
If there is no God, I believe that justice is an absurd term, because good & evil & nomal & abnormal are totally subjective.

about
I said
you said
2) yes i am sure that they are not wrong.
so I think it's either of two:
1. you studied quantum and string theory and got to the same conclusion, and now that you know that scientists got to the same conclusion you are sure that it must be so. In this case, it is still possible that you all are wrong.
2. you did not study quantum and string theory, but just blindly believe that they can't be wrong. In this case I can't tell you anything, because I believe ANY man (no matter how smart, etc.) can be wrong and I believe that blindly trusting a man (or men) is bad/wrong.

2) we have a theoretical way of create an artificial power source for the cell like geneticaly engeneered bacteria that will replace the mythochondry and the cell core.
Do you have some link to a site or something so I can read more about it?

I will ask nothing more about personality.

Offline Zenith

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2010, 10:43:13 AM »
Suddenly everyone wants to know all things Jewish. Jews are not trying to murder and chop peoples heads off.  True that left wing Jews are evil. No argument there.
But why the sudden need to know about Jewish things?  The Jews are a PEOPLE. If you are not one of these PEOPLE than why concerned? 
You should be more concerned with learning your own religion, or finding out what Islam would like to do to "Infidels" Jews and Christians.

Abe Lincoln said; If you are looking for the bad, you will always find it.

1. What are left wing Jews?
2. This is a jewish forum, so what was I supposed to ask for, Islamic apologetics?
I know what Islam wants to do and I think I have the right to be curios about Jewish things & views and ask questions. So what is wrong or odd about that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2010, 06:24:44 AM »
Btw, since it was mentioned here "string theory" is in hot dispute in physics, and many renowned physicists hold that it is nonsense. 

Nonsense or not, it certainly is not empirical and very theoretical/speculative.

I just did not want to let that slide that it was presented here as a foregone conclusion or "fact" when it is in heavy dispute among the physicists (UNLIKE evolution which is not disputed by biologists).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2010, 10:09:51 AM »
Now for a moment of silliness:

Silly String Theory
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14