Author Topic: Who is this Binyamin Kahane Fan?  (Read 1442 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who is this Binyamin Kahane Fan?
« on: June 16, 2010, 12:01:37 AM »
I found this on zootube...

Someone reads Rabbi Binyamin Kahanes drash on Parasha Chukat concerning Land for Peace and giving Jewish land to the Arabs.

And he seems to have a lot of Rabbi Kahane videos @ http://www.youtube.com/user/BinyaminBenMeir
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Who is this Binyamin Kahane Fan?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 12:20:33 AM »
Oh my Goodness!

This video is amazing... It ties the World Trade Center bombing and Rabbi Kahanes murder together. I am now understanding why I was drawn to JTF and how this is all tied together. The enemy which destroyed my brother also destroyed Rabbi Kahane, and there appears to be a cover up concerning this...

http://www.youtube.com/user/BinyaminBenMeir#p/a/3F9F2699A8AA9948/0/2basF7C_PrY

Blind Sheik, Yemach Shemo
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 12:27:35 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 01:55:00 AM »
He is the son of Rabbi Kahane, he was also a Rabbi.  He and his wife were both murdered by a Palestinian named Khaled Shawish [Yemach Shemo Vezichro]; Shawish has been convicted of this murder and is doing 10 life sentances, denying the right of Rabbi Binyamin Kahane to have his blood avenged.  I have heard that someone tried to kill Shawish, and the attack left him paralyzed.  Hopefully HaShem makes each day this swine lives more painful than the next in a fashion that he begs for death.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 02:29:08 AM »
He is the son of Rabbi Kahane, he was also a Rabbi.  He and his wife were both murdered by a Palestinian named Khaled Shawish [Yemach Shemo Vezichro]; Shawish has been convicted of this murder and is doing 10 life sentances, denying the right of Rabbi Binyamin Kahane to have his blood avenged.  I have heard that someone tried to kill Shawish, and the attack left him paralyzed.  Hopefully HaShem makes each day this swine lives more painful than the next in a fashion that he begs for death.

No, I know who Binyamin Kahane is... But if you watch the video I first posted it is a guy reading Rabbi Binyamin Kahanes writings...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 03:15:00 AM »

No, I know who Binyamin Kahane is... But if you watch the video I first posted it is a guy reading Rabbi Binyamin Kahanes writings...

Oh cool, I will check it out! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 06:24:08 AM »
The guy looks a bit like Mike Guzofsky on steroids!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:36:15 AM by wonga66 »