Author Topic: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™  (Read 20610 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2010, 01:19:59 PM »
It's funny how you morons have the same reaction to those who expose the holocau$t. Instead of debating you just cry to an admin to ban the person.

Quite frankly your mind is so corrupted that replying with a rational response would be a futile effort.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2010, 01:20:30 PM »
joseph,what is your vision for the future of the white race?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2010, 01:21:19 PM »

Yes, Ben is interested in the thoughts of Nazis... Ben, you are really on thin ice.. Go to StørmFrønt to discuss that... We don't take kindly to nazis around here.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2010, 01:21:52 PM »

I would love to see you torn limb from limb... I think all Nazis should be destroyed.

The feeling is mutual. If it were up to me I would personally torture and set your family on fire.
if it was to me i would kill both of you and your relative dr. brenan fan,oh and you didn't aswered my question.are you a white or a muzzie immigrant?

Does it matter what his race is?

An anti-semite is an anti-semites no matter what his race.

And why are you trying to connect this anti-semite to Dr. Brenan Fan?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2010, 01:22:17 PM »
muman and richter.stop cursing each other and start to argue like a normal humans.

Ben, you are such a nazi. I think you agree with this guy... Who are you to complain?

argue about whether my friends parents were murdered for being Jews? I don't think so... I think it will be blows to the head, then arguing..

i am a nazi? you and richter both can't behave,i am all in favor of arguments but bring FACTS not MUTUAL CURSING.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2010, 01:22:53 PM »
muman and richter.stop cursing each other and start to argue like a normal humans.

I think you need to start typing like a normal human.
You are not in the position to make demands.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2010, 01:22:57 PM »

He's not going to reply. I banned him.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »

I would love to see you torn limb from limb... I think all Nazis should be destroyed.

The feeling is mutual. If it were up to me I would personally torture and set your family on fire.
if it was to me i would kill both of you and your relative dr. brenan fan,oh and you didn't aswered my question.are you a white or a muzzie immigrant?

beacuse dbf tried to connect this anti semite to me earlier in this tread.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2010, 01:24:03 PM »

I think you need to start typing like a normal human.
You are not in the position to make demands.
i didn't asked your permission comissar.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
i am a nazi? you and richter both can't behave,i am all in favor of arguments but bring FACTS not MUTUAL CURSING.

We don't argue with Nazis here. They should all be killed.

Shabbat shalom.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2010, 01:25:30 PM »

Shabbat shalom.
we are arguing with commies here,it is the same garbage.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2010, 01:25:41 PM »

As to my other question, what does his race matter to you?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »
What are admins waiting to ban this piece of crap?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2010, 01:27:16 PM »

As to my other question, what does his race matter to you?
i tried to expose his true face.most of thisd so called whites are in fact muzzies.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2010, 01:28:08 PM »

Shabbat shalom.

Well the difference is that nazis want to kill all Jews just for being born, while commies will accept Jews if they give up their religion. The commies never came up with or executed a plan to annihilate all Jews. In essence, the commies as compared to the nazis are the lesser of two evils.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2010, 01:29:07 PM »

He's not going to reply. I banned him.

I think you should ban the other nazi as well.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »

Shabbat shalom.

Well the difference is that nazis want to kill all Jews just for being born, while commies will accept Jews if they give up their religion. The commies never came up with or executed a plan to annihilate all Jews. In essence, the commies as compared to the nazis are the lesser of two evils.
obviously you didn't heard about stalin's antisemitism.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2010, 01:35:55 PM »
I think you should ban the other nazi as well.

I'd like to as my patience is wearing thin. But hope springs eternal. I'll leave that decision up to Chaim.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2010, 01:37:23 PM »
Communism is a political ideology. There were genocidal communists and other who, even if not genocidal, wanted to outlaw Judaism. However there may still be some people who label themselves as communists and have nothing against Jews or Judaism. They might only support the communist economical system, which I dislike, but it's not so evil as nazism.
A nazi is the ultimate evil. There is nothing to discuss with a nazi. If they enter the forum they must be banned. In real life, they must be imprisoned or executed!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2010, 01:38:18 PM »

Shabbat shalom.

obviously you didn't heard about stalin's antisemitism.

I am not saying the commies were good, but Jews had some chance of survival under stalin as opposed to hitler, yimach shmo ve-zichro, where Jews were guaranteed to die.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »
Communism is a political ideology. There were genocidal communists and other who, even if not genocidal, wanted to outlaw Judaism. However there may still be some people who label themselves as communists and have nothing against Jews or Judaism. They might only support the communist economical system, which I dislike, but it's not so evil as nazism.
A nazi is the ultimate evil. There is nothing to discuss with a nazi. If they enter the forum they must be banned. In real life, they must be imprisoned or executed!
if they only support the communist economic system they are not communists.it is like a person who support the third way and call himself a nazi.true communism is the pure evil.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2010, 01:42:16 PM »
if they only support the communist economic system they are not communists.it is like a person who support the third way and call himself a nazi.true communism is the pure evil.

But a person might mistakenly label himself as a communist even if his ideas are not fully communist. Nobody would label himself as nazi unless he is a real nazi or a madman.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2010, 01:48:39 PM »

But a person might mistakenly label himself as a communist even if his ideas are not fully communist. Nobody would label himself as nazi unless he is a real nazi or a madman.

Ben did.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »
To 'RICHTER' I LOOKED UP YOUR CLAIM ON SCHIFF AND OTHER JEWS MAKING CLAIMS OF A HOLOCAUST OF JEW IN WW1 NO SUCH THING EXCEPT  ON THE HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST SITE THAT YOU LINKED TO.SCHIFF RAISED FUNDS FOR DISPLACED JEWS BUT NEVER CLAIMED ANYTHING OF A MINI HOLOCAUST                 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2010, 01:52:35 PM »

Ben did.
i never called myself nazi.