Author Topic: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™  (Read 20609 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2010, 04:47:45 AM »
Do you believe the holocaust happened?
Good morning, Skkie. How's your T-cell count today?
shut up.we doesn't need your useless comments.

Stop defending nazis!
i am not defending nazies.i am attacking dbf.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2010, 04:55:05 AM »
no.i tried to expose him as a muslim.and yes israeli haredfis are worms.they are refusing to serve in the arfmy and pay their taxes.just like the arabs.

There is an entire brigade of Haredim in the IDF:

http://www.nahalharedi.org/background_about_nahal_haredi.php
the problem is that they are ther minority of the haredim.most of them prefer to study in yeshivas instead of serving in the army and even finding jobs.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2010, 05:04:51 AM »
refusing to serve in the arfmy

:::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2010, 05:38:03 AM »
you are an idiot.probably you are not even german or a white at all.just a turkish immigrant.

If the holocaust really happened then you should have no problem proving it and you obviously can. I'm just waiting for that moment to happen.
you didn't answered me.are you a turkish immigrant? if so i hope you will dye.  if you are not,i hope you will understand your enemies are the muzzies and the negroes/liberals/commies and not the jews.

WOW.  You are such a self-hating little worm.  How dare you call haredim "worms" in that other thread?  You are the slimiest grovelling self-hating worm I have ever seen.   You are ready to give this guy a free pass if he's white even though he said things like:

10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust ...
Hopefully, there will be a real holocaust.
If it were up to me I would personally torture and set your family on fire.

Ben, you are behaving like disgusting garbage.    Hey ben, do you realize that white people are actually the ones who carried out the holocaust?   Do you excuse them because of their skin color?  Do they get a free pass from you too?   Did they "misunderstand?"    You need serious psychiatric help.
no.i tried to expose him as a muslim.and yes israeli haredfis are worms.they are refusing to serve in the arfmy and pay their taxes.just like the arabs.

Anyone who gives a white person a free pass to be a nazi because he has white skin, IS A REAL WORM.   You speak about the haredim like Goebbels spoke about Jews.   Do you enjoy being like Goebels?   Did he "misunderstand" who his enemies were too?   

How can a person be this stupid?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2010, 06:36:23 AM »
you are an idiot.probably you are not even german or a white at all.just a turkish immigrant.

If the holocaust really happened then you should have no problem proving it and you obviously can. I'm just waiting for that moment to happen.
you didn't answered me.are you a turkish immigrant? if so i hope you will dye.  if you are not,i hope you will understand your enemies are the muzzies and the negroes/liberals/commies and not the jews.

WOW.  You are such a self-hating little worm.  How dare you call haredim "worms" in that other thread?  You are the slimiest grovelling self-hating worm I have ever seen.   You are ready to give this guy a free pass if he's white even though he said things like:

10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust ...
Hopefully, there will be a real holocaust.
If it were up to me I would personally torture and set your family on fire.

Ben, you are behaving like disgusting garbage.    Hey ben, do you realize that white people are actually the ones who carried out the holocaust?   Do you excuse them because of their skin color?  Do they get a free pass from you too?   Did they "misunderstand?"    You need serious psychiatric help.

Anyone who gives a white person a free pass to be a nazi because he has white skin, IS A REAL WORM.   You speak about the haredim like Goebbels spoke about Jews.   Do you enjoy being like Goebels?   Did he "misunderstand" who his enemies were too?   

How can a person be this stupid?
i didn't gave him a free pass to be a nazi.what i said to him is that his enemies are the muzzies not the jews.i am sstarting to think that you are muzzie yourself.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2010, 06:50:29 AM »
i didn't gave him a free pass to be a nazi.  what i said to him is that his enemies are the muzzies not the jews.

ANY person who calls for a holocaust against Jews should DIE.   Whether he is white, black, green, or blue or any other color.   You said that if he's a muzzie he should die, but if he's white then we can only rebuke him and try to explain to him.   You hate yourself.   Deep down you resent your mizrahi background and your Jewish ethnicity.   That is what this all stems from.   

i am sstarting to think that you are muzzie yourself.

Don't say stupid things or make accusations, it doesn't help your case.  It also doesn't help your healing process.

From what I have read, the first step to healing is self-awareness that you are in denial.  You need serious help.  Please get help.   

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2010, 07:08:47 AM »
i didn't gave him a free pass to be a nazi.  what i said to him is that his enemies are the muzzies not the jews.

ANY person who calls for a holocaust against Jews should DIE.   Whether he is white, black, green, or blue or any other color.   You said that if he's a muzzie he should die, but if he's white then we can only rebuke him and try to explain to him.   You hate yourself.   Deep down you resent your mizrahi background and your Jewish ethnicity.   That is what this all stems from.   

Don't say stupid things or make accusations, it doesn't help your case.  It also doesn't help your healing process.

From what I have read, the first step to healing is self-awareness that you are in denial.  You need serious help.  Please get help.   
1) no.i trying to make him see the absurdity of being a nazi AND white.this is THE self hating.
2) whta are you talking about? what healing process?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2010, 07:25:56 AM »
These threads and their creators should be immediately banned.  Engaging in discussions with Holocaust deniers implies they have a legitimate argument.  They should not be given any space on this forum because their argument is invalid period end of story.  This is a Jewish forum, not StørmFrønt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2010, 07:27:09 AM »

1) no.i trying to make him see the absurdity of being a nazi AND white.this is THE self hating.

Were the German nazis  who murdered 6 million Jews and burned us in ovens and gas chambers, were they white?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2010, 07:29:07 AM »

Were the German nazis  who murdered 6 million Jews and burned us in ovens and gas chambers, were they white?
they were white traitors.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2010, 07:35:53 AM »
How about the Polish, Ukranians, and other gentile Europeans who helped the German Nazis murder us?

How about the British who closed off immigration to Eretz Yisrael for Jews trying to escape the nazi murder machine when the British knew that millions of Jews were being murdered? 

Were these people white?   And were they "traitors" or simply the had the support of the masses and they just hated Jews?   And is it that hatred of Jews is not limited to dark skinned people but extends to anyone who embraces evil?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2010, 08:06:39 AM »
How about the Polish, Ukranians, and other gentile Europeans who helped the German Nazis murder us?

How about the British who closed off immigration to Eretz Yisrael for Jews trying to escape the nazi murder machine when the British knew that millions of Jews were being murdered? 

Were these people white?   And were they "traitors" or simply the had the support of the masses and they just hated Jews?   And is it that hatred of Jews is not limited to dark skinned people but extends to anyone who embraces evil?
britain had open up the immigration for german jews to britain.much better conditions than israel if you will ask me.and yes.the germans murdered tens of millions of slavs and poles so the slavs and poles collaborators were engulfed by self hatred.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2010, 08:19:29 AM »
These threads and their creators should be immediately banned.  Engaging in discussions with Holocaust deniers implies they have a legitimate argument.  They should not be given any space on this forum because their argument is invalid period end of story.  This is a Jewish forum, not StørmFrønt
My first impression was just that but in a way an initial post like that is needed from time to time on our forum to allow visitors to our forum to see exactly what we are fighting against.... This thread was somewhat of a disappointment in that respect because of the squabble that broke out between members... Unlike the originator of the post who had one post  the squabble was between members who had multiple posts. Moreover some of the name calling between the long timers really leaves me scratching my head as to where the root of the disagreement is.... Everything can't be resolved by resorting to gay innuendo. If there is an valid issue here lets get it resolved once and for all. While the vast majority of members told the filthy Nazi off in the correct way the little feud between members really sidetracked the entire thread.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2010, 08:23:34 AM »

I agree with JTF enthusiast 100 percent!  Why is this low life pecker head allowed to get  his jollies all these hours by coming on a Jewish forum and mocking us about the holocaust and telling us there is gonna be real one soon.  He should have been banned right away!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2010, 08:31:53 AM »

britain had open up the immigration for german jews to britain.much better conditions than israel if you will ask me.and yes.the germans murdered tens of millions of slavs and poles so the slavs and poles collaborators were engulfed by self hatred.

Do you realize how many millions of Jews were murdered because Britain enforced the prohibition of immigration of Jews from Europe to Eretz Yisrael?   Do you understand that they sank ships full of Jewish immigrants fleeing the holocaust and turned them away and in some cases loaded the Jews into concentration camps for "daring" to disobey their restriction on immigration?   And do you understand that their intention in doing so was to help the hostile arab population to grow so that they could slaughter the Jews and Jews would require british "protection" and in order to keep the Jewish population limited?   How can you make excuses for this evil?

And how was it that so many white people committed the worst evil in history against the Jewish people?   That is proof that there is no monopoly on evil for dark skinned people.

You and your Mizrahi relatives would have been sunk to the ocean floor by the British rather than let you escape from German nazi murder and settle our homeland.   Since when do british or any white people get to tell us when we can go to our own land or not?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2010, 08:35:08 AM »

I agree with JTF enthusiast 100 percent!  Why is this low life pecker head allowed to get  his jollies all these hours by coming on a Jewish forum and mocking us about the holocaust and telling us there is gonna be real one soon.  He should have been banned right away!
I don't understand why the guy was allowed to go on for so many posts and then even make a return under a new screen name to become even more rabid.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2010, 08:41:20 AM »

I don't understand why the guy was allowed to go on for so many posts and then even make a return under a new screen name to become even more rabid.

I agree!!  The banning procedure has some gaping holes!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2010, 08:57:12 AM »

I agree!!  The banning procedure has some gaping holes!

Voltaire said, "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire [who was also an open antisemite of legendary proportions] seems like a guy who [like all antisemites] could have benefited dramatically from multiple sessions of swift kicks to the head.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2010, 09:09:56 AM »
Meanwhile, he came in, succeeded in wreaking havoc and split like the vile piece of porcine excrement he is

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2010, 09:23:34 AM »
Do you ever wander what these people do for a living, who spend their time coming on a Jewish forum to start up with or torment Jews?  I always picture them as unemployed, or welfare collectors, or working the flea markets and just eking out a living.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »
Meanwhile, he came in, succeeded in wreaking havoc and split like the vile piece of porcine excrement he is
He really didn't succeed at anything.   This rift already exists and will not go away until certain member(s) here recant their nazi views or simply leave the forum.   The dispute will come out no matter in what thread.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »
Do you ever wander what these people do for a living, who spend their time coming on a Jewish forum to start up with or torment Jews?  I always picture them as unemployed, or welfare collectors, or working the flea markets and just eking out a living.

My guess is something like this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2010, 09:30:20 AM »
Give us a break already. You are a Nazi and you are Skkie, and probably Yosef Richter as well.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2010, 10:10:01 AM »
Give us a break already. You are a Nazi and you are Skkie, and probably Yosef Richter as well.
and you are just an illegal and a holocaust denier.

Offline Chug

• New JTFer
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2010, 01:41:24 PM »
When I was a child my father was in charge of a mental aftercare home.  This was a place for people who had spent long periods of time in an asylum.  There was a woman there named Maria, she had numbers tattooed on her arm because as a little girl she was a prisoner in Auschwitz.  She ended up in a British asylum because she witnessed her entire families murder, her Mother, Father, Grandparents and baby brother.

So yes, I think there's a pretty good chance the Holocaust was real.