Author Topic: Nazis, Muzzies, Trolls, Oh My!  (Read 857 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nazis, Muzzies, Trolls, Oh My!
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »
I love JTF... We get some of the most brilliant, and some of the craziest people who come here to post.

This morning it was quite a shock to see this Holocaust denying piece of trash posting here... Of course my blood pressure went through the roof. I never back down from a confrontation with a scum-bag nazi though. There is nothing to talk about with these pieces of garbage.. The only thing to do is to bash them till they have had enough, or they ask for more bashing...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Nazis, Muzzies, Trolls, Oh My!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:50:01 PM »
Dead Nazi :
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 02:29:50 PM »
and you made that thread beacuse? we banned them it is alright.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 02:37:48 PM »

Who is 'we' ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 04:32:54 PM »
Don't let them raise your blood pressure. It's not worth it. Nazis and Muzzies are not worth a dirty piece of bubblegum sticking to the bottom of the theater seat.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 01:34:10 AM »

Who is 'we' ?
the members of the forum.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »
There is nothing to talk about with these pieces of garbage

Definitely. It is a complete waste of our time and energy to try to talk to these people. We have more important stuff to deal with.
In my opinion, two kinds of statement should result in automatic banning, so that this forum does not get polluted :

1) Statements that deny the reality of the Shoah
2) Statements that deny Israel the right to exist as a Jewish state

As a Kahanist, it goes without saying that I am completely opposed to the creation of a new Arab state in Judea Samaria. However, I would not recommend banning people who still delude themselves into thinking that the creation of such a state could be the way to peace and prosperity for Israel, because I am sure that we can change their mind if we know how to talk to them. And refraining from talking to these people in a constructive manner is suicidal because they are the majority.

Also, the conditions I mentioned are uniquely related to Jewish history for obvious reasons but I think JTF should extend them to other cases of denials that affect our friends and allies. For example, I would also be all for automatic banning of authors of statements that deny the reality of the genocide perpetrated against the Serbs in WWII.