Author Topic: Black Americans mad Jolie was cast as Cleopatra  (Read 5106 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Black Americans mad Jolie was cast as Cleopatra
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 12:47:05 AM »
Is that a picture of a real person or a CGI?

It is a real person.  Her name is Mo'nique.  I think its from a movie called, "Precious".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 01:48:18 AM »

It is a real person.  Her name is Mo'nique.  I think its from a movie called, "Precious".

Monique doesn't shave her legs. I saw it on tv once.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 01:54:18 AM »
it wasn't a compliment.and realy,what had happened to our negroe lover? did he discovered their turue intention? or does he just play silly games with us? i choose option 2.

You're a racist that has insulted Pastor Manning.

You will be banned shortly. There is no place for racists here.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 02:21:43 AM »

Monique doesn't shave her legs. I saw it on tv once.
Wow, I thought you had to be making that up.  I suppose if I was her I wouldn't bother either.

"Cleopatra"

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf!!! :::D :::D :::D

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2010, 05:58:14 AM »
They will complain about everything if it is not black. Im sure that Ceasar was black too, so was Lincoln, and so was Socrates...

Just like the Muslims, some blacks believe that everyone is black and the historians have modified history to erase the black origins of it all.

History just doesn't support what some blacks and muslims are saying...

you are becoming a normal human? this is great.

Please ben, I need no compliment from you. You don't know anything, you are a Noob and you need to grow up...

it wasn't a compliment.and realy,what had happened to our negroe lover? did he discovered their turue intention? or does he just play silly games with us? i choose option 2.

Ben,

GROW UP! Have you ever traveled anywhere in the world outside of your little cage? You cannot judge anyone because your experience is nothing compared to mine. I don't even feel anything about you because you are a nazi, and you don't hide it, and you think your a Jew. This is sick to me... You have your fun little buddy while you can.. I am not your friend but you should take my advice and wise up..

and this is the so called man of peace. ::)
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 05:59:19 AM »
They will complain about everything if it is not black. Im sure that Ceasar was black too, so was Lincoln, and so was Socrates...

Just like the Muslims, some blacks believe that everyone is black and the historians have modified history to erase the black origins of it all.

Please ben, I need no compliment from you. You don't know anything, you are a Noob and you need to grow up...

Ben,

GROW UP! Have you ever traveled anywhere in the world outside of your little cage? You cannot judge anyone because your experience is nothing compared to mine. I don't even feel anything about you because you are a nazi, and you don't hide it, and you think your a Jew. This is sick to me... You have your fun little buddy while you can.. I am not your friend but you should take my advice and wise up..

How does his comment refute the fact that he is a man of peace?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 07:13:05 AM »
I actually think Jolie will be great as the Queen of the Nile.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2010, 07:15:25 AM »

Ben,

this so called man of peace just incited against me.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »

Ben,

this so called man of peace just incited against me.

Stop bitching out and admit the truth already - you yourself said you won't reveal your true face because of public relations.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »
Have you noticed since that imposter became president that there are ALOT more blacks inciting cruelty upon people everywhere? It's as if they think they cannot be "touched" and are above everyone now and makes me sick. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »
Have you noticed since that imposter became president that there are ALOT more blacks inciting cruelty upon people everywhere? It's as if they think they cannot be "touched" and are above everyone now and makes me sick. >:(
Yes... It's called "tail up syndrome" ... Ever notice when a pet cat is happy its tail is always pointed up and flicking around... This is the way some blacks feel since the shvartza President has been elected to office. Their virtual monkey tail is up and flicking around  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2010, 01:09:23 AM »
I'm sure they are angry that Hollywood hasn't used blacks to portray Moses, Jesus, Buddha, and Santa Clause as well.

BTW, they got that 'revision' of the frog princess, isnt that good enough?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2010, 01:18:40 AM »
I'm sure they are angry that Hollywood hasn't used blacks to portray Moses, Jesus, Buddha, and Santa Clause as well.

BTW, they got that 'revision' of the frog princess, isnt that good enough?

Maybe the next Black Peter Pan... Oh wait, wasn't peter pan green? Or was that tinkerbell?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2010, 01:48:20 AM »
I don't hear a peep out of black America about how the new Karate Kid is black instead of white.  Where is the outrage?!?  :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2010, 02:57:36 AM »
I don't hear a peep out of black America about how the new Karate Kid is black instead of white.  Where is the outrage?!?  :::D
How about a few peeps from stupid white America?   >:(  I wouldn't pay 50 cents to see that movie.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.