Author Topic: Geert Wilders: "Change Jordan's name to Palestine"  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Geert Wilders: "Change Jordan's name to Palestine"
« on: June 20, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »
Good for Geert Wilders!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3907722,00.html

Geert Wilders: Change Jordan's name to Palestine

Rightist Dutch leader wants to end Mideast conflict by finding Palestinians 'alternate homeland'

Geert Wilders, who leads the right-wing Party for Freedom (PVV) in Holland, said last week he believes Jordan should be renamed Palestine. The Jordanian government responded by saying Wilders' speech was reminiscent of the Israeli right wing.

"Jordan is Palestine," said Wilders, who heads the third-largest party in Holland. "Changing its name to Palestine will end the conflict in the Middle East and provide the Palestinians with an alternate homeland."

Wilders added that Israel deserved a special status in the Dutch government because it was fighting for Jerusalem in its name.

"If Jerusalem falls into the hands of the Muslims, Athens and Rome will be next. Thus, Jerusalem is the main front protecting the West. It is not a conflict over territory but rather an ideological battle, between the mentality of the liberated West and the ideology of Islamic barbarism," he said.

"There has been an independent Palestinian state since 1946, and it is the kingdom of Jordan." Wilders also called on the Dutch government to refer to Jordan as Palestine and move its embassy to Jerusalem.

The Saudi Al-Watan carried Jordan's response to Wilders' speech. The kingdom's embassy in Hague was outraged, and said the Dutch ambassador would soon be summoned to explain.

Jordan's minister for media affairs and communications, Nabil Al Sharif, asked for clarifications. He described Wilders' declaration as "an echo of the voice of the Israeli Right" and "crows' screams".

"Jordan is an independent and secure country which supports the Palestinian issue, and these imaginings of finding them an alternate homeland are nothing but the delusions of a few people," he said.

The PVV nearly tripled its power in the last election, going from nine parliament seats to 24. The right-wing party, which has called for a ban on minarets and Muslim scarves, has been holding so far unsuccessful negotiations with the liberal Right.

Indeed.  ;D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Geert Wilders: "Change Jordan's name to Palestine"
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 06:52:12 PM »
Yes, Jordan is the Palestinian territory according to the partition plan... But they wanted more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_of_Palestine#The_Jewish_national_home
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 07:12:00 PM »
Yes, Jordan is the Palestinian territory according to the partition plan... But they wanted more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_of_Palestine#The_Jewish_national_home

It would seem terrorism and deception pays off.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »
He's correct that Jordan is the Palescumian state, however isn't it true that all that land actually should be rightfully in Israel's hands?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 07:45:33 PM »
It's sad that this man is more righteous than any leader in Israel. =\
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 07:51:43 PM »
He's correct that Jordan is the Palescumian state, however isn't it true that all that land actually should be rightfully in Israel's hands?

Rubystars, you are 100% correct.

All of this land belongs to Israel.  I think getting the fakestinians out of modern Israel is a good start.  After this, it is inevitable that the Arabs will attack again, and then like in 1967, we shall take land defensively [God willing, we will be blessed by leaders who are Kahanists that know land taken in defense is land taken fairly].  Evicting the Arabs now sets a good precedent because every time we take land defensively we will need to evict the Arabs who only would serve as a 5th column.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 07:52:42 PM »

Geert Akbar!  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 07:53:09 PM »
Thanks Ariel Shayn!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »

That does not matter!

East Jordan belongs to the tribes of Gad, Reuben and the half tribe of Manasseh (Gilead, Dibon Aroar etc).  Only the southern parts of Jordan belong to Ammonites and Moabites and Edomites. 
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 08:33:58 PM »
Jordan's also a phony state. That land belongs to Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 08:42:20 PM »
when people say Ammonite my first thought is this, not the ancient people:

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 09:34:46 PM »
when people say Ammonite my first thought is this, not the ancient people:

I don't know the scriptures off the top of my head but Edom, Ammon and Moab was not given to the nation of Israel.  Even God told the Israelites not to fight with the Edomites when they were still on their way to the promised land.  However the area north of Arnon river belonged to the tribes of Israel.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »

That does not matter!

East Jordan belongs to the tribes of Gad, Reuben and the half tribe of Manasseh (Gilead, Dibon Aroar etc).  Only the southern parts of Jordan belong to Ammonites and Moabites and Edomites. 

Obviously according to the Torah... But according to the UN partition plan Jordan was intended to be the Palestinian state.

I just heard from a Rabbi that Abrahams children were promised the land of 10 nations but only received 7 of them... The remaining 3 nations will be a part of the land of Israel when Moshiach comes.

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/379644/jewish/Evil-Among-the-Nations.htm
In the book of Genesis, G-d promises to Abraham the land of Canaan, which comprises the territory of ten nations: the Kenites, the Kenizites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizites, the Refaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites (Gen. 15:19-21). The first three were synonymous with the Ammonites, Moabites, and Edomites.

In the time of Moses, however, whenever the Torah lists the peoples of Canaan whose land G-d will give to the Jewish people, only the last seven of these ten are mentioned. Thus, our sages note, G-d only gave the latter seven nations to the Jews in the time of Moses, and we will inherit the land of the other three nations in the future, when Mashiach comes (Bereishit Rabba 44:23). The Jewish people are commanded to entirely wipe out these seven nations: "Of the cities of these peoples whom G-d is giving you to inherit, you shall leave no soul alive. Rather, you must wipe them out: the Hittite, the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite, as G-d has commanded you." (Deut. 20:16-17)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 01:54:17 AM »
Of course Jordan is a phony state robbed from us, but Mr Wilders exposes the Arab lies about the "poor Palestinians who deserve a land of their own".

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 02:34:34 AM »
Jordan is definitely a phony state. It is the artificial by-product of British imperialists sucking up to the Arabs. The British arbitrarily gave out three quarters of the land under their mandate to satisfy their Hachemite friends and this became Jordan.

That said, it remains that Geert Wilders is the only Western prominent political leader who has the guts to say basic truths about Islam and the Middle East. History will remember him.

Greater Israel is a big subject. To put it very shortly, one can say, at least, that the circumstances are not ripe to consider the creation of Greater Israel. The zionist struggle today is about saving the current Jewish state and Judea Samaria.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 03:23:40 AM »
The existence of an illegal phony state from a piece of Eretz Yisrael full of only Arabs and no Jews called "Jordan" (formerly Transjordan), vs. The existence of an illegal phony state from a piece of Eretz Yisrael full of only Arabs and no Jews called "Palestine" makes no difference except the benefits of using the second name erase the supposed "need" to create a "palestinian state" out of Israel's current territory, as that state has already existed since the british created it, and it is a majority fakestinian population in fact, ruled over by imported bedouin Hashemite minority if I'm not mistaken.    So I think it's a great idea to acknowledge that the Fakestinian state already exists and has existed for decades (illegally), even if we are not giving it legitimacy and importantly not saying that it doesn't belong to us.   We also are not saying Jordan doesn't belong to us even if we acknowledge Jordan exists, which everyone does today, so nothing is lost there.

Geert's idea is in line with that of Israeli politician Benny Elon - the Jordan peace initiative.   And I think Elon had support from Aryeh Eldad and other prominent rightwing figures including even some US congressman who were impressed with the idea.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:35:02 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 04:10:11 AM »
There is no "palestine" in any land.

A
For that matter there is no Jordan either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 04:40:18 AM »
Jordan killed 25000 pig-a-stinians in 11 days during 'black september'.
I think there should be a memorial statue to remember and celebrate the event.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 05:08:17 AM »
I think I may just name my first born Geert...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 07:31:10 AM »
Gert Wilders is another hero, and thanks for Liz Cheney's website.  I honestly don't think Jordan or Egypt can be trusted!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 01:29:22 PM »
or better yet....change it to Israel.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 03:19:52 PM »
Geert is correct but he should also note that Palestinians are amongst the most miserable of all the moslem peoples and are not welcome anywhere, even in Arab countries. I remember in 1990/91 they returned the refuge given to them by Kuwait through collaborating with the Iraqi invaders and stealing, looting, raping, and murdering the Kuwaitis. I recall Kuwaitis on TV after Iraq was kicked out saying "Palestinians are a despicable people, no wonder the Israelis treat them as they do".  :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »
Are you sure that the southern border of greater Israel is correct?

Rubystars, you are 100% correct.

All of this land belongs to Israel.  I think getting the fakestinians out of modern Israel is a good start.  After this, it is inevitable that the Arabs will attack again, and then like in 1967, we shall take land defensively [G-d willing, we will be blessed by leaders who are Kahanists that know land taken in defense is land taken fairly].  Evicting the Arabs now sets a good precedent because every time we take land defensively we will need to evict the Arabs who only would serve as a 5th column.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 03:25:01 PM »

Im not sure whether Nubia is part of southern biblical Israel. But The Northern part of Saudi Arabia certainly is.

Are you sure that the southern border of greater Israel is correct?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 03:26:44 PM »
My understanding is that Gd intended for the Jewish people to have a Greater Israel, but not all at once.  Basically, it was based on the natural growth of the Jewish nation and at the proper time that Gd intends it to be, deliver the additional land.  At this point, the Jewish nation is too small to occupy a greater Israel.