Author Topic: Geert Wilders: "Change Jordan's name to Palestine"  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Re: Geert Wilders: "Change Jordan's name to Palestine"
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 03:31:15 PM »
Not sure if I agree. There are tens of millions of Jewish people worldwide. If a proportion of them - say 20 million - wanted to perform Aaliyah then the current land of Israel could in no way hold that many people. As such an expansion would be necessary.

I dont see why the muslims cant go and live in the sea. Making pointless Islands in the sea is something they excel at anyways, just look at the gulf states. :laugh:  I just pity the poor fish.

My understanding is that Gd intended for the Jewish people to have a Greater Israel, but not all at once.  Basically, it was based on the natural growth of the Jewish nation and at the proper time that Gd intends it to be, deliver the additional land.  At this point, the Jewish nation is too small to occupy a greater Israel.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »
Not sure if I agree. There are tens of millions of Jewish people worldwide. If a proportion of them - say 20 million - wanted to perform Aaliyah then the current land of Israel could in no way hold that many people. As such an expansion would be necessary.

I dont see why the muslims cant go and live in the sea. Making pointless Islands in the sea is something they excel at anyways, just look at the gulf states. :laugh:  I just pity the poor fish.

My understanding is that Gd intended for the Jewish people to have a Greater Israel, but not all at once.  Basically, it was based on the natural growth of the Jewish nation and at the proper time that Gd intends it to be, deliver the additional land.  At this point, the Jewish nation is too small to occupy a greater Israel.
There are about 12 millions Jews in the world.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »
A few years back I was reading a commentary in the Tanach about this subject and Gd never intended on giving all that land all at once, but as the population of the Jewish people grow.  Who knows if there is a mass Aliya that it will have to grow into more territories..and who knows, maybe Gd intends there to be another war where He will deliver that additional land to Israel.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 03:35:59 PM »
http://www.torah.org/learning/perceptions/5766/mishpatim.html

SEUDOS SHLISHIS:

"I will send hornets ahead of you, which will drive out the Chivites, the Canaanites, and the Hitites, from before you. I will not drive them out before you in one year, which would make the land desolate, and cause the animals of the field to multiply against you." (Shemos 23:28-29)

Imagine being taken out to dinner to an expensive restaurant and after a great meal, not having to pay for anything. Imagine going to a book store next, and the same friend buying you an expensive set of books, at no cost to you. Next, imagine that your friend has taken you to an expensive clothing store in order to buy you a new suit, as a gift. Now, imagine, after being overwhelmed by all the unexpected generosity, being asked by the same friend if you wouldn't mind sharing the cost of the gas!

"Huh?"

It would probably throw you for a loop, wouldn't it? I mean, after spending hundreds of dollars on you, you probably wouldn't mind chipping in your share of the transportation costs. But, why? It can't be because your friend can't afford to shoulder the burden of the traveling expenses, because he just spent hundreds of dollars on you without batting an eye. Obviously $15.00 for gas is no sweat off his nose.

"Ah . . . sure . . ." you say, confused, and not wanting to sound ungrateful.

Well, that was kind of what it was like for the Jewish people in this week's parshah. Egypt had been destroyed by ten plagues that did not physically involve a single Jew to make them happen. The sea was split for them, clearing a path to freedom where, under normal circumstances, they should have drowned. Hunger was solved with bread from Heaven, and clothing did not wear away.

Now, close to the border of Eretz Canaan, G-d has informed the newly freed Jewish nation of the upcoming miracle and military victory against nations far more powerful than they were. G-d Himself will wage the war, and drive out the corrupt Canaanite nations in a completely miraculous fashion.

"However," G-d says, "we're not going to do this too fast. You see," He continues, "if we do this too fast, then we'll have a technical problem. With all the people gone, wild animals will move into the cities, and you'll have to deal with them."

"Ah, right," we wonder to ourselves. "Ah, G-d, why don't you just tell the animals not to come? Or, just make them go away, You know, poof! . . . Kind of like the way you made the Egyptians go away . . . You're G-d! Can't You make the world do whatever you want it to?"

Of course He can. That's never the issue. The issue is, do we deserve such perfect miracles? Leave Egypt? We had to; G-d had promised Avraham, Yitzchak, and Ya'akov that we would. Get to Canaan? That too was part of the deal made with our Forefathers. However, how we got there and what we would have to contribute to take the land depended upon the people at the time. "I don't care how you get my son back here," the father tells his son's redeemer, "just as long as you get him back here in one piece, and alive."

Likewise, get to the Final Redemption? We must. But just how many technical details we will have to overcome along the way will depend upon the merit of the Jewish people at the moment of truth. Thus, even though THE moment of truth may not be far away, and great miracles may be occurring for us, still, we may have to deal with some "wild elements" along the way while taking the land, once and for all.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2010, 03:42:09 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Im quite shocked. I never knew the number was so small. I assumed with the numbers in USA, Canada, South America, South Africa, France, Europe etc that the numbers would equal around around 50 million.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »

[/quote]

Im quite shocked. I never knew the number was so small. I assumed with the numbers in USA, Canada, South America, South Africa, France, Europe etc that the numbers would equal around around 50 million.
[/quote]
And the thing is, everywhere in the exile our numbers are fast decreasing due to assimilation and low birth rate.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 04:14:07 PM »
Jews are the smallest minority in the world...

I have heard we are .01% of the world population.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2010, 09:59:40 AM »
I doubt that if the so-called pelset, polset, pulsati, pulastyi arab people even belong to the vicinity of Israel.

They are the demonic degenerated wretched people, who were driven out of ancient Sri Lanka forever and found themselves safe only in arab deserts.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 10:19:17 AM »
I doubt that if the so-called pelset, polset, pulsati, pulastyi arab people even belong to the vicinity of Israel.

They are the demonic degenerated wretched people, who were driven out of ancient Sri Lanka forever and found themselves safe only in arab deserts.

I do not know what these terms which all begin with 'P' mean.

Are you saying the Fakestinian people originated from Sri Lanka?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2010, 11:06:04 PM »

Yes, you got it correct. Their original name was "pulastyi". During the pre-historic times these demonics captured Sri Lanka and made it their headquarter. They tormented and terrorized the then existing world. Their mainstream was destroyed and driven out from Sri Lanka after a big war. But some of them survived at their port of ancient Aden. Later during ~1200 BC these people resurfaced to be the dreaded sea-pirates of the Mediterranean Sea. Now they are daring to torment the Jew.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2010, 02:55:58 AM »

Yes, you got it correct. Their original name was "pulastyi". During the pre-historic times these demonics captured Sri Lanka and made it their headquarter. They tormented and terrorized the then existing world. Their mainstream was destroyed and driven out from Sri Lanka after a big war. But some of them survived at their port of ancient Aden. Later during ~1200 B.C.E. these people resurfaced to be the dreaded sea-pirates of the Mediterranean Sea. Now they are daring to torment the Jew.

I see what you are saying.  The Pulastyi people are also the Philistine people.  But modern day "Palestinians" are in no way related to the actual Philistine people.  Romans renamed Israel "Palestine" because the ancient Philistines were enemies of the Jewish people, and the Romans wanted to humiliate the Jews beyond a military defeat; renaming one's homeland in name of one's ancient enemies is surely a way to hurt someone.  Modern day "Palestinians" are simple local Arab riffraff which migrated to Israel from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and what is now called "Jordan" when the Jews started to develop the land... like fleas to a dog.  There were very few Arabs living in Israel before the Jews came back, and their numbers until 1948 were declining as well, Arabs of this nature were Bedouins.

Even the Arabs themselves admit there is no such thing as a "Palestinian".

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf1.html#b [the whole page is worth a good read]

MYTH

“Palestine was always an Arab country.”
FACT

The term "Palestine" is believed to be derived from the Philistines, an Aegean people who, in the 12th Century B.C.E., settled along the Mediterranean coastal plain of what are now Israel and the Gaza Strip. In the second century C.E., after crushing the last Jewish revolt, the Romans first applied the name Palaestina to Judea (the southern portion of what is now called the West Bank) in an attempt to minimize Jewish identification with the land of Israel. The Arabic word "Filastin" is derived from this Latin name.3

The Hebrews entered the Land of Israel about 1300 B.C.E., living under a tribal confederation until being united under the first monarch, King Saul. The second king, David, established Jerusalem as the capital around 1000 B.C.E. David's son, Solomon built the Temple soon thereafter and consolidated the military, administrative and religious functions of the kingdom. The nation was divided under Solomon's son, with the northern kingdom (Israel) lasting until 722 B.C.E., when the Assyrians destroyed it, and the southern kingdom (Judah) surviving until the Babylonian conquest in 586 B.C.E. The Jewish people enjoyed brief periods of sovereignty afterward before most Jews were finally driven from their homeland in 135 C.E.

Jewish independence in the Land of Israel lasted for more than 400 years. This is much longer than Americans have enjoyed independence in what has become known as the United States.4 In fact, if not for foreign conquerors, Israel would be 3,000 years old today.

Palestine was never an exclusively Arab country, although Arabic gradually became the language of most the population after the Muslim invasions of the seventh century. No independent Arab or Palestinian state ever existed in Palestine. When the distinguished Arab-American historian, Princeton University Prof. Philip Hitti, testified against partition before the Anglo-American Committee in 1946, he said: "There is no such thing as 'Palestine' in history, absolutely not."5

Prior to partition, Palestinian Arabs did not view themselves as having a separate identity. When the First Congress of Muslim-Christian Associations met in Jerusalem in February 1919 to choose Palestinian representatives for the Paris Peace Conference, the following resolution was adopted:

We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria, as it has never been separated from it at any time. We are connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographical bonds.6

In 1937, a local Arab leader, Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, told the Peel Commission, which ultimately suggested the partition of Palestine: "There is no such country [as Palestine]! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."7

The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947 that said "Palestine was part of the Province of Syria" and that, "politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity." A few years later, Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, told the Security Council: "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."8

Palestinian Arab nationalism is largely a post-World War I phenomenon that did not become a significant political movement until after the 1967 Six-Day War and Israel's capture of the West Bank.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2010, 12:55:07 PM »
change Jordan's name to "State of Greater Israel"

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2010, 10:10:27 PM »

Winner of the thread!  :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2010, 10:50:32 PM »
"If Jerusalem falls into the hands of the Muslims, ver territory but rather an ideological baAthens and Rome will be next. Thus, Jerusalem is the main front protecting the West. It is not a conflict ottle, between the mentality of the liberated West and the ideology of Islamic barbarism," he said.

Very true.
In fact there are three categories of land according to Islam.
1- Dhar al-Islam:(House-place of Islam) Lands that are or were once under complete Islamic controll. They claim Jersualem and all EY for that reason, since they controlled that places once by means of invasion and their religion claims that it's forbidden to renounce any land once conquered.

2- Dhar al-Salaam:(House-place of Peace) Lands belonging to nations that have once signed a treaty with Muslims and were partially under their rule. Those lands do not need to be conquered according to them.

3- Dhar al-Harb (house-place of war): Lands belonging to nations that never signed any treaty with Muslims and were not under their controll. They are bound by Islam to conquer them and subject non-Muslim monotheists to Dhiminitude and idolators to execution.

It's quite obvious that if one thing is granted to them, they will demand also the other. I have found relatively "peacefull" Muslims who sincerely reject terrorist groups but still claim that they have a religiuos right to kill Europeans if they don't teach Islam to their children and apply Sharia in their States.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 10:55:45 PM »
  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: