Author Topic: Home Depot's 'gay Shame' support spotlighted  (Read 505 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Home Depot's 'gay Shame' support spotlighted
« on: June 23, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/Default.aspx?id=1059872

Home Depot is under fire for supporting events that promote homosexuality.

Home Depot has a history of supporting homosexual events, the most recent parades in Portland, Maine, and in Boston -- that according to Randy Sharp of the American Family Association.

"The worst offense is that Home Depot has set up kids' workshops at these gay pride festivals," explains AFA's director of special projects. "These are events that have loud, boisterous homosexual activists making their voices heard -- and Home Depot is putting money behind setting up kids' booths at these kinds of events."

Randy Sharp AFAAccording to AFA, Home Depot has sponsored and participated in both the 2010 Southern Maine Pride Festival and the 2010 Boston Gay Pride parade. The home improvement chain has provided vehicles in the parades and personnel wearing aprons with company identification.

In an Action Alert to its supporters on Monday, AFA charged that children at the events are exposed to an "unhealthy and risky environment." Sharp offers this advice:

"You know, it's very simple," Sharp offers. "Home Depot should be like a lot of Fortune 500 companies and simply remain neutral in the culture war -- don't give money, don't give vehicles, don't lend employee support to homosexual activities on Main Street USA."

While homosexuals, who make up about two percent of the population, might applaud Home Depot for its actions, AFA contends the corporation is taking the risk of offending and losing business from the other 98 percent of the public.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 07:54:08 PM by takebackourtemple »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Home Depot's 'gay pride' support spotlighted
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »

Typical Home Depot customers
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »
I read someone one time post on some message board calling it "the deep homo" and now whenever I see The home depot that's what I think of.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Home Depot's 'gay Shame' support spotlighted
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 07:55:36 PM »
I changed the title, because there is nothing for a gay person to be proud of.

Joy + Sodomy = arrogance.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Home Depot's 'gay Shame' support spotlighted
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 09:59:26 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/Default.aspx?id=1059872

Home Depot is under fire for supporting events that promote homosexuality.

Home Depot has a history of supporting homosexual events, the most recent parades in Portland, Maine, and in Boston -- that according to Randy Sharp of the American Family Association.

"The worst offense is that Home Depot has set up kids' workshops at these gay pride festivals," explains AFA's director of special projects. "These are events that have loud, boisterous homosexual activists making their voices heard -- and Home Depot is putting money behind setting up kids' booths at these kinds of events."

Randy Sharp AFAAccording to AFA, Home Depot has sponsored and participated in both the 2010 Southern Maine Pride Festival and the 2010 Boston Gay Pride parade. The home improvement chain has provided vehicles in the parades and personnel wearing aprons with company identification.

In an Action Alert to its supporters on Monday, AFA charged that children at the events are exposed to an "unhealthy and risky environment." Sharp offers this advice:

"You know, it's very simple," Sharp offers. "Home Depot should be like a lot of Fortune 500 companies and simply remain neutral in the culture war -- don't give money, don't give vehicles, don't lend employee support to homosexual activities on Main Street USA."

While homosexuals, who make up about two percent of the population, might applaud Home Depot for its actions, AFA contends the corporation is taking the risk of offending and losing business from the other 98 percent of the public.

All this drives up prices for customers.  What a disgrace.  I will do my shopping at Lowe's.  What a pity, from years ago I have fond memories of building a recording studio with my Dad and we bought much of the wood we used from Home Depot, now I will be unable to revisit these memories each visit I take to Home Depot, for there will be no more visits.  For shame.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 01:11:55 AM »

Typical Home Depot customers

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Don't forget

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt