Author Topic: "Obama Might be Surprised as Likud Convenes"  (Read 548 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"Obama Might be Surprised as Likud Convenes"
« on: June 24, 2010, 10:14:58 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138243?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Obama Might be Surprised as Likud Convenes

by Hillel Fendel
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

The Likud Central Committee is convening today to discuss the “day after” the construction freeze. Activists will distribute a list of selected anti-two-state quotes from Likud ministers as a reminder of the Likud’s positions – and as a shocker for Obama.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu himself is quoted as saying, “Judea and Samaria will not be Judenrein. I will not evacuate communities, and I will not establish a Palestinian state… The supreme test of every public figure is whether he keeps his promises to the public, and this test my colleagues and I have passed.”

Among the other quotes are the following:

* Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon: “I do not believe in the solution of two states for two peoples.”

* Minister Benny Begin: “No to a Palestinian state, no to a foreign entity in Judea and Samaria.”

* Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz: “A Palestinian state will lead to the end of Israel.”

* Education Minister Gideon Saar: “Any blow to the settlement enterprise in Judea and Samaria will be a blow to the security of Tel Aviv and Netanya. Preserving the Land of Israel is our guarantee for security. We will not agree to the establishment of a Palestinian state.”

* Coalition whip MK Ze’ev Elkin: “I will fully oppose the establishment of a Palestinian state in Judea and Samaria.”
       (IsraelNationalNews.com)

Blessed HaShem, please help these men keep their word.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: "Obama Might be Surprised as Likud Convenes"
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 02:20:20 AM »
It's a HUGE mistake for anyone ( other than one of the enemy entities ) to trust Binyamin Netanyahu and his government.      These individuals have proven time and again they are part of the problem,    not the solution.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 02:49:41 AM »
It's a HUGE mistake for anyone ( other than one of the enemy entities ) to trust Binyamin Netanyahu and his government.      These individuals have proven time and again they are part of the problem,    not the solution.
I agree.  All Binyamin does is infuriate the Left, which is silly because he does what they would do.  This is why I pray for HaShem to make them keep their word.  Bibi's son [even as a non religious Jew ]won some sort of Torah knowledge contest [how much of a non religious Jew one can be when knowledgeable about Torah is questionable to me]...  I pray that his son teaches his father enough Torah over the breakfast table to be a proud Jew who answers to no one but HaShem.  When a Jew is armed with Torah he knows he does not have to take guff from anyone.  Pharaoh can kiss Hebrew tuchis!!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 06:56:13 AM »
These lying scum make me sick.   They say anything to deceive the people.   For all we know, Obama asked them to push this rhetoric to create another supposed "row" with the US so that they can then cave in and blame the US pressure for their concessions.   Obama and Bibi are working together to surrender Jerusalem and the state of Israel to the Arab enemy.