Author Topic: A strawman.  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
A strawman.
« on: May 16, 2007, 11:23:29 PM »
Everyone,

Let me categorically say that I DO NOT think there is any kind of anti-Christian bias on this forum. If there is, I sure haven't seen it yet. This charge has been raised by certain Gentile members of the board that I won't name but have provided ample reason to be suspicious of. It's a false charge and quite possibly an attempt to drive a wedge between Jews and righteous Gentiles in JTF.

It's our archenemies--Revava and StørmFrønt--that have all of the Christian-hatred and spew venom at Gentile friends of Judaism. THEY are behind all of it in society, and I don't rule out that their provocateurs have tried to stir this up here as well.

That being said, by definition JTF is a Jewish organization and should clearly and explicitly remain such. There are righteous Christian political organizations that focus on them, but although we also have the mission of assisting righteous Gentiles worldwide, our first and foremost mission is Jewish activism and saving the nation of Israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: A strawman.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 01:34:32 AM »
I don't think Revava is responsible. Perhaps StørmFrønt is responsible. The Revava people hate JTF and would never come here.
They already have. To flame us.

But one time Yisroel Meir Cohen, the former Shabak agent from Revava came on. But he wasn't causing any troubles.
Everyone at Revava is a Shabak agent.

Anyhow, I think you agree with me that this is an attempt to drive a wedge between Jews and Christians on the board. Sure ain't working with me.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 07:23:18 AM »
There should be a moratorium on making posts about Revava. We're promoting them with posts like this.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 10:24:10 AM »
There should be a moratorium on making posts about Revava. We're promoting them with posts like this.

I am going to agree with this. They are nothing and really hold no threat against us.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim