Author Topic: Muslims plan lab on moon  (Read 1933 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Muslims plan lab on moon
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:56:54 AM »
DOHA: Muslims are planning to land a scientific lab called Mohammed I on the moon by 2013.

"The station will be called Mohammed after the Prophet and it is our scientific response for the negative stereotyping against the Prophet," Radhouane Fakir, a Canadian scientist of Moroccan descent, said.

"We will launch Mohammed II in 2015 to boost the scientific work of Mohammed I. We wanted a scientific reaction to all the offences against the Prophet so that we are closer to his values. The labs will serve to remind the world of the importance of Prophet Mohammed," he said.

The first lab will cost $100 million (BD37.8m) and the second around $1 billion (BD378m), Fakir said.

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetails.aspx?storyid=281193

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Muslims plan lab on moon
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 12:06:18 PM »

Its not bad enough they're destroying the earth, now they want to destroy the moon.
Well, maybe its a good idea. Put all the muslims on the moon - or in the moon.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »
They can plan all they want
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 12:32:39 PM »
Tell them that the sun is larger and they will gain more territory for Islam if they land there.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 12:45:23 PM »

They're up against a couple of obstacles, one being the earth's gravity, but the main one being muslims' complete lack of intellectual and scientific ability. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 12:47:04 PM »
They're not really planning a base on the moon, that's just the cover story for whatever other nefarious thing they'll be working on.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »

They're up against a couple of obstacles, one being the earth's gravity, but the main one being muslims' complete lack of intellectual and scientific ability. 
i'm sure they will employ american, jewish and hindu scientists to work for them. and unfortunately our left wing intellectuals will sell themself for money.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 01:42:25 PM »
We should shoot them halfway.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 02:03:28 PM »
So they're not satisfied just worshipping the moon anymore, now they have to actually be on it.  I hope they get hit the next time NASA crashes something into the moon.
true, they are creating a nice place for ISRO or NASA's lunar impact probe to crash on  ;D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »

They'll never land anything on the moon, it was a huge effort for the best and the brightest of NASA and the Russians, you think the effing arabs are going to be able to do it? Even with outside help they won't get it right, because the support personnel will be muslims, the launch techs will be muslims, the guy that fuels the rocket will be muslim, and they will f**k it up. It'll be a spectacular explosion when they hit the ignition button though.  :laugh:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »
I don't mind it..eventually they can send all Muslims up there..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 07:54:46 PM »
Those crazy 3rd world jokers. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
They should move "palestine" to the moon so that we can have real peace in the middle east!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »
Can you get Halal food on the moon?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 09:55:56 PM »
   What is funny is that I went to the site and they have an ad sponsored by Google that says "Mohamed Cartoon,  Learn how you can create your own 3D characters."
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 12:48:21 AM »
Do I hear "occupation"?

Finders keepers, inbreds.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 01:35:21 AM »

Sounds like the plot to Space 1999, except with Muslims!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_1999

Space: 1999 is a British science-fiction television series that originally aired from 1975 to 1977. In the opening episode, nuclear waste from Earth stored on the Moon's far side explodes in a catastrophic accident on 13 September 1999, knocking the Moon out of orbit and sending it and the 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha hurtling uncontrollably into space. The series was the last production by the partnership of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 02:58:35 AM »
I was afraid that they were sending mahamad balloons flying and landing all around the earth.
;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 08:48:09 AM »
Once the Muslims get to the moon, on the white man's space ship, they will put a muslim hut down, ( as their work lab) with 3 cracked test tubes and dirty water, for hands on sciencific research.   Through rigourous experimenation, they will look the directly into the camera and proclaim, Our Great ALLAh has made the moon out of swiss cheese.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 09:30:42 AM »
muslamics have come to know that their time on the earth is over.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »
Once the Muslims get to the moon, on the white man's space ship, they will put a muslim hut down, ( as their work lab) with 3 cracked test tubes and dirty water, for hands on sciencific research.   Through rigourous experimenation, they will look the directly into the camera and proclaim, Our Great ALLAh has made the moon out of swiss cheese.

This is the level of sophistication I anticipate.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 09:50:24 AM »

This is the level of sophistication I anticipate.

That was great!! 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »
They can't even plnan a lab on earth. Why the moon?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision