Author Topic: Indian man murdered by "youths"  (Read 783 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Indian man murdered by "youths"
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:48:25 AM »
Indian computer scientist beaten to death by racist "youths"
http://1010wins.com/content_page.php?contentType=4&contentId=6372227

Its labeled racist so it could be white. They never label negros. But what kind of "youths" would do this?

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 02:25:15 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Indian man murdered by racists
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »
Middlesex County authorities say Friday night's attack on Divvendu Sinha in Old Bridge appears random and not racially motivated.
This is the story I got from the link.  Since its not "racial" it's not white people who did it [media rule #1, everything white people do to a non-white person is "racist", media rule #2, everything white people do to fellow whites is "right wing extremism"].  They could be black, or arab, or iranian...  or who knows.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 11:03:39 AM »

Its labeled racist so it could be white. They never label negros. But what kind of "youths" would do this?

I doubt they are white. Blacks hate Indians and other Asians so its either them or Moslems that are responsible. In Australia the racist attacks against Indians have all be done by either blacks from Africa, or moslems from the Middle east.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 11:05:05 AM »
sad and unfortunate, but need more info, to come to conclusion

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 11:06:26 AM »

I doubt they are white. Blacks hate Indians and other Asians so its either them or Moslems that are responsible. In Australia the racist attacks against Indians have all be done by either blacks from Africa, or moslems from the Middle east.
true, most of my relatives in US, have been robbed by blacks. Since Indians earn a lot with education in USA, the blacks target them.

my friends in UK have been robbed by black thugs many a times too, until they sought refugee among the Sikhs, the blacks stopped haressing the indian hindus.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »
I hope they put those criminals away for life or execute them for what they did. Names have not been released? Let me guess. Tyrone, DeShawn, and Ta'marion?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 11:14:13 AM »
I hope they put those criminals away for life or execute them for what they did. Names have not been released? Let me guess. Tyrone, DeShawn, and Ta'marion?
I would guess so
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »
Middlesex County authorities say Friday night's attack on Divvendu Sinha in Old Bridge appears random and not racially motivated.
This is the story I got from the link. Since its not "racial" it's not white people who did it [media rule #1, everything white people do to a non-white person is "racist", media rule #2, everything white people do to fellow whites is "right wing extremism"]. They could be black, or arab, or iranian... or who knows.

Sorry. I heard yesterday that it was a racist attack.
I didn't read carefully.
They also said yesterday that he was targeted.
So, I blame the reporters.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774