Author Topic: Nazi pigs on youtube  (Read 1815 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Nazi pigs on youtube
« on: May 25, 2007, 11:08:52 PM »
I put this up on my blog , it seems being a Jew is enough reason to be banned, this pig vomit made this video. ( I'm not the idiot, it's my blog I just posted the vid )

http://mosquewatch.blogspot.com/2007/05/more-anti-semites-on-youtube.html

Send a nice email to http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=volkischobserver Let this "person" know, his nonsense will not be tolerated. I've never called for banning a video before, but this takes the cake. The song calls for the extermination of Jews.

Flag it, tag it, and stop it. And let the vermin know, Jews won't walk into the ovens any more, and there will be non - Jews that will make damn sure it won't happen again.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Nazi pigs on youtube
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 12:54:37 PM »
I did it ,most of these guys are cowardly i have a friend who was once a member of hate group,he left after  his wife and i as well and his mother found out.When i saw some of his posts on some hate sites a person might think he was a very tough guy,well in reality he was a little scared person.In any event he is now truely repented and Bible beleiving Christian and great person now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »
Mord,

There are times I really get upset and angry. I wanted to let ya' know I'm not always a heard hearted person I seem in alot of my posts. After putting 8 hours in at work a day I come home check the emails, check the news out, and just look at some articles. I don't believe I'm portraying myself in my posts as the person I am. I'm really passionate on certain subjects, and sometimes my passion comes across as "hatred".

Some times I guess I'm too over the top. I can't help it, when I see or hear nazi's, I just call them as they are, nazi pigs.  I'm no billy bad arse, just a regular guy with a family.  I laugh, cry, have the same concerns as everyone else. I just can't be politically correct anymore.  My Father always told me to call it as you see it. It usually get's me banned from forums.  I've been chastized crucified and left out to dry to many times for calling a duck a duck. I'll tell the person right out, I don't hate you, but your a seditious nazi bum. I have too much of my Father's blood in me lol. My old man was never one to mince words, it got him in trouble a few times in the Military, and it's gotten me in some heat online.

The way I see it, if I'm taking flack (For the Obama readers "Flake" ), I must be over the target :)

G-d Bless ya'
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
Flake Jacket LOL Yes that was funny.Yes i understand but what i posted in the post is that some stories do have a happy ending.My friend went from hater and pretty high up in a hate group to a great guy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03