Author Topic: Petre's beliefs  (Read 2035 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Petre's beliefs
« on: May 17, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »
Petre has shown what his beliefs are on the Kahane.org forum with this quote

You can.

I happen no to know much about Kahane. I am against all racism and supremacism. I also believe that once the exile happened and gentiles settled Israel, Jews had no right to steal the land from them again. They could purchase it, as they did in the beginning of the century.
I also am agnostic on whether today's state of Israel has religious significance, and I do believe one is allowed to relinquish Israeli land temporarily for strategic reasons, although I don't think Israel should do that right now.
By the way, all that I am saying comes from Orthodox Rabbis.

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,1922.0.html
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Petre's beliefs
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 05:07:26 PM »
Thanks for the post KL.  That was very informative to understand this fellow's mind.  I happen to disagree with him whole heartedly.  His views must come from an ignoramus Rabbi.  Rabbi Kahane was also against racism and supremacism.....which emplies that he believes that we Jews are "supremacists"...which is emphatically wrong and ignorance.  Jews had more of a right to liberate their lands than the Gentiles did to the Gentiles in America no?  Israel should ANNEX ALL the lands and transfer all the Muslims.............

Oh G-d now there is a Gay rally in Halifax "Rally against "Homophobia""...  G-d this country is finnished....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 05:09:12 PM »
a GAY WOMAN RABBI IN HALIFAX :o :o :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 05:19:05 PM »
Petre that can be a male or female name
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 06:25:40 PM »
Mixed?!?!  :o
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 08:41:10 PM »
That's a load of bull. A hundred bucks says he's StørmFrønt.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 06:07:49 AM »
Wel he never returned so maybe

Shot at 2010-01-03