Author Topic: Look what I found on Masada2000.org  (Read 4208 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Look what I found on Masada2000.org
« on: May 17, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »
Look what I found on Masada2000.org. Very cool!

http://www.masada2000.org/kahane.html
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

Re: Look what I found on Masada2000.org
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 08:00:27 AM »
And masada2000.org is down again...

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 09:35:39 AM »
So it is  >:( >:( >:(

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 05:36:03 PM »
How did it get taken down again? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline will1217

• New JTFer
    • Kahane2000
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 09:40:47 PM »
It is shut down! What B.B.
Shalom & Ahava Yisrael!
Yitzhak Simchah Ha Levi

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 10:49:43 PM »
I wonder if someone will post why this has happened?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 11:33:11 PM »
[censored]!! [censored]!! Not Again!!!! >:(
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 07:21:47 AM »
I think they should get raptormans server
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 10:39:50 AM »
Raptorman's web host is Dreamhost.  I asked him about it in a previous thread.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 04:52:34 PM »
Guys, there is a way to use your home computer as a web server.  I don't know how to do this, but a lot of people do this to get around paying hosting fees and getting kicked off the internet.  The only thing you need is a high speed connection, a decent computer, and the computer must be on all the time.  Just redirect your web site that you bought to the IP address of that computer and your web site will be there.  Someone should figure out how to do this. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

ftf

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 05:09:27 PM »
It's very easy to do temporarily, I can do it, but your IP address changes every few days, and to use your compuer as a long term web server you would need a constant ip address, and I do not know how to get a constant ip address, without that there's no point setting up your computer as a web server.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
It's very easy to do temporarily, I can do it, but your IP address changes every few days, and to use your compuer as a long term web server you would need a constant ip address, and I do not know how to get a constant ip address, without that there's no point setting up your computer as a web server.

No, it's very simple.  Only dial up internet changes your IP.  Cable internet gives you a constant IP address even if you restart your computer I think.  The only way it changes your IP is if you unplug the router I think.  Even dial up will not reset your IP when you are on the internet so if you are permanently on it will not change it.  I "think" kahane.org uses their computer as hosting at least for the forum (how they make the site not redirect to an IP address I don't know). 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 05:17:45 PM by jdl4ever »

ftf

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 05:18:56 PM »
I'm afraid you are incorrect, with an ADSL connection (standard broadband internet) even with your router left on your IP address can change every few days. Your ISP (internet service provider) leases you an IP address for a certain period of time, when that time period runs out if your router is still on it will automatically ask for another IP address, you may get the same one, or you may get a different one, again with a time limit, and so on, the time limit depends on your ISP. I presume you can negotiate with your ISP to have a constant IP address, but I'm not sure about this.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 05:21:48 PM »
I think I always get the same IP with my broadband since my IP was banned from some forum and I was still banned several weeks later since I had the same IP.  My IP only resets sometimes if I unplug the router for a minute and plug it back in.

Actually I now read that there is a way to get a dynamic host name for free with some software that keeps your IP address constant. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:14:18 PM by jdl4ever »

ftf

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 07:55:05 AM »
Unless you set something special up, your IP address will change every few days, though it may change to what it already is, but there's no guarantee of that.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »
LOLOL thats Jones son's company :o :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jones_%28U.S._diplomat%29

Richard H. Jones (born in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States in 1950) is the United States Ambassador to Israel. Between February 2005 and September of that year, Jones served as the Secretary of State's Senior Advisor and Coordinator for Iraq policy. Jones served as the U.S. ambassador to Kuwait from 2001 to 2004, U.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan from 1998 to 2000, and U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon from 1996 to 1998.

Richard H. Jones, a career member of the Senior Foreign Service, was sworn in as Ambassador to Israel by Deputy Secretary of State Robert Zoellick on September 6, 2005. Mr. Jones had been serving as the Secretary of State's Senior Advisor and Coordinator for Iraq Policy (S/I) since February 2005, where he was the highest-ranking State Department official focused entirely on Iraq policy. In that capacity, Mr. Jones chaired an Under Secretary-level interagency steering group charged with reviewing and developing Iraq policy. He also led U.S. diplomatic efforts on Iraq with the international community. In this regard, he managed U.S. preparations for the June 22, 2005 Iraq International Conference in Brussels, Belgium. This unprecedented event gathered together more than 80 high-level delegations, including some 65 national delegations led by foreign ministers, to pledge political support for Iraq and its newly elected democratic government.

Prior to assuming his duties as S/I, Mr. Jones served as U.S. Ambassador to Kuwait from September 2001 until July 2004. From November 2003 until June 2004, he served concurrently as Chief Policy Officer and Deputy Administrator for the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) in Baghdad. In Kuwait, Mr. Jones focused his efforts on enlisting active Kuwaiti support for Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. As Deputy Administrator of the CPA, he worked directly with Ambassador L. Paul Bremer to implement the November 15, 2003 agreement with the Iraqi Governing Council. Among their accomplishments were the successful adoption of a new law to govern Iraq during the transitional period, the formation of an Iraqi interim government, and the restoration of sovereignty ahead of schedule. He won State Department and other U.S. Government awards for his performance in both positions.

Mr. Jones has also served as U.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan (from December 1998 until July 2001) and as U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon (from February 1996 until July 1998. Previous postings include Director of the State Department's Office of Egyptian Affairs (1993-95) and Director of its Division of Developed Country Trade (1987-89). He was twice posted to the U.S. Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and has served in Paris and Tunis. After Kuwait, Mr. Jones also served as a Senior Fellow at the Belfer Center of Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government from September 2004 until January 2005. He has received U.S. Government awards for his work as Ambassador to Kazakhstan and as Ambassador to Lebanon, for performance during the Gulf War, and for contributions to commercial and trade negotiations.

Born on August 26, 1950, at Barksdale Air Force Base near Shreveport, Louisiana, Mr. Jones has Masters and Doctoral degrees in Business/Statistics from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and a Bachelor of Science degree with distinction in Mathematics from Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California. His foreign languages are Arabic, French, German, and Russian. He has been awarded two U.S. patents and served two terms on the board of the Saudi Arabian International School in Riyadh. He enjoys hiking and bicycling, as well as winter and racquet sports.

Mr. Jones married Joan Wiener in 1973 and has four children; Josh (1977), Vera (1980), Ben (1991), and Hope (1992). Josh is co-founder of the web hosting company DreamHost.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:58:22 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 09:03:28 AM »
LOLOL thats Jones son's company :o :o

I wonder what Raptorman thought of the wiggers on Dreamhost's main page. ;D