Author Topic: I had put together this JTF Flyer idea what do you think?  (Read 3902 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I had put together this JTF Flyer idea what do you think?
« on: May 17, 2007, 08:57:45 PM »
Right now I am just toying of what to add and take off and I would like others to give ideas I saved what I started so I can edit.

But this is what it looks so far

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I had put together this JTF Flyer idea what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »
I already sent it to David and he responded with:

"I love it"
   Dave
( and yes he calls himself Dave to me )
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 09:28:25 PM »
Very good.  My advice is to keep it simple and direct with the Website and perhaps to also other enemies of morality/righteousness and good....   The LEFTIST SCUM... with their Islamic savage cohorts..lol  

very good...   Also the more simple and less color they are the cheaper it is to print off on mass...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 09:40:55 PM »
I told David the following what I am thinking of doing with the flyers thats why I want everyone's input:

My Email to him

I have been working on an idea for a JTF flyer I can print 100s of these if I want and distribute them on different public bulletins, maybe the local Bayside, Flushing and Whitestone papers cause the NY major papers will never print anything that says JTF on it. but I want you to take a look.

And this is what I plan on doing with the flyer.  The Tribune building is here near Fresh Meadows (for those in Queens) maybe I can put in the ad spot as well.  Also I get the Bayside newspaper I will Ad spot there as well when the flyer is completed (this is really the least I can do for this movement)  I wish I had the millions of $ Id gladly donate to this cause.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »
I am VERY proud of this.

This is exactly the type of thinking that will make JTF a mass movement.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 02:09:46 AM »
I may have to use the local smaller papers here in Queens cause I think any major NY papers may not print anything that has JTF on it. Most of the major NY papers aren't worth to wipe with let alone read from their sick reporting. (If you call it reporting)

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 06:02:15 PM »
Do you think using a gory image of Islamic handiwork might be effective? I am not sure, really just wondering out loud.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 08:46:33 PM »
Those images came from the JTF websites

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 04:42:27 PM »
Looks very good.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 05:10:24 PM »
Do you think using a gory image of Islamic handiwork might be effective?

Yes, yes and yes

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 08:41:07 PM »
You all can copy and print the flyer and print as many as you want and you all send them around in your area as well.  I am going this week to the Tribune to see if I can get an advertisement spot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 09:35:45 AM »
It looks great MasterWolf1. I don't think you should change a thing. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 01:42:57 PM »
It looks great MasterWolf1. I don't think you should change a thing. 

Here's what I suggested earlier regarding amplification of message, what do you think.

http://antidefamationleague.us/JTF_Collage.jpg

If you want it like that, fine print them out and send them to local papers.  I am keeping the original cause it doesn't look good to put the Muzzie death moon in the center of the 2 great flags.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »
Actually it looks good the moslem flag being crushed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 08:26:55 PM »
If you want to use your idea, ok fine I'll work on it to get them to several local newspaper ads

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 12:22:11 AM »
The only question is why did you change the bottom and chopped up the word Israel?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »
Great work MasterWolf !
This is one aspect that we can work on, being able to advertise and promote without being to extreme in the main stream.
At least for now, until we are a mass movement.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »
You know MW, I think it would be a real benefit to compile a database of all the email addresses of those registered on the English forum for your JTF flier.  I too feel that it would be good if you perhaps searched on Conservative sites and attach highly relevant political news articles.   :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 09:37:06 AM »
I think this is a great idea and the flyer looks great. Maybe if some of us planned our own flyer and left some at local stores that are friendly to our cause we could get something going. How expensive and where would one go to get bumper stickers?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 02:56:51 PM »
I been printing these out and going to go down to Manhattan I know a buddy of mine that owns a printing shop.  Can make poster size or stickers and put them on lamp posts through out the city.