Author Topic: Eminently kidnappable pretty Israeli girl officer  (Read 3037 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Eminently kidnappable pretty Israeli girl officer
« on: July 04, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
An eminently kidnappable by Hamas pretty Israeli junior artillery officer. If Hamas got their hands on her, the Shalit kidnap would look like a joke. The soft-minded over-merciful Israelis would literally sell up the State of Israel to get her back: "The Lord is a G-d of Vengeance, G-d of Vengeance blaze forth!" (Psalm 95).

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 07:41:52 AM by wonga66 »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Eminently kidnappable pretty Israeli girl officer
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 07:47:07 AM »
She looks about 5 feet tall. How could she possibly pass the strength/agility tests set in place by the military? It's really unfortunate we allow women to fight on the front lines or become police officers. I respect a woman who wants to do the job, but I just don't think it's good for any society to allow it.

I think the physical demands of these kind of jobs are far more easily met by a man. If I'm in a foxhole and some of the enemy set down upon us, how is a 5 foot tall woman who probably can't even bench 90lbs going to help in close combat? God help some female police officer who has some 250lb behemoth turn on her in a scuffle.

On top of this, the men of a nation should want to defend the women with their lives. It should be seen as their duty as men. Call me old fashioned, I guess.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 07:53:52 AM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 07:48:05 AM »
I commented thet hide it .You have to look in hidden comment mode 

Safety mode has hidden comments for this video. Show hidden comments
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 08:09:44 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 08:23:26 AM »
Just like open homosexuals are viewed with disfavour in the military because they cause a distraction, so too will this girl cause a distractioin in her unit.

Look how the officer at 0.36 already has his greasy IDF artillerist mitts all over her!

And distraction during wartime results in....deaths and defeats!

Women in the military is alien to Judaism. She would best serve the Am Yisrael by being impregnated and producing many mini-Kahanists and Kahanistas, instead of her best years for ovulation & conception squandered spotting for Israeli artillery, which as we saw in 2006, didn't do diddly-squat in halting the Hizbollah rocket barrages, except break up some Lebanese rocks!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:16:38 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 11:24:48 AM »
Just like open homosexuals are viewed with disfavour in the military because they cause a distraction, so too will this girl cause a distractioin in her unit.

Look how the officer at 0.36 already has his greasy IDF artillerist mitts all over her! 

I think that's the reporter, buddy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 11:27:52 AM »
Diddly Squat seems immature:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »
   Here is my take. I don't expect Chaim to agree %100, but at least I'll present my logic. If a woman wants to help Israel defend itself, that is respectable.
   If she is in the military, she should have to go through the same rigorous training and show the same military appearance of all soldiers, except for when the mission calls for something different.
   This post makes an interesting point that she is a target to be kidnapped. Woman who serve combat roles in the military should be required to shave their heads just like the male solders. By showing the appearance of a standard soldier rather than a princess, the women are less likely to become kidnapping targets and less likely to distract male soldiers on the job. Face it, how many people here are attracted to bald women.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »
You'd be surprised!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 03:34:38 PM »
You'd be surprised!

Personally I don't find that picture attractive, but keep in mind that she is "out of uniform". Hollywood can do wonders with makeup and the camera.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
Eminem kidnapped an Israeli girl? I thought he was gay?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 08:20:37 PM »
   Ok, Muman's joke is funny, but I removed a bunch of responses that contained ugly images of the abomination.

Eminem posts are starting to become like spam. If I start seeing Eminem posted in all the threads where they don't belong, I'm going to start deleting posts.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 02:21:15 AM »

I think that's the reporter, buddy.

The one standing beside her with his hand on her right shoulder is her dad, the IDF guy is ripping things of her her outfit.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 02:21:37 AM »
   Ok, Muman's joke is funny, but I removed a bunch of responses that contained ugly images of the abomination.

Eminem posts are starting to become like spam. If I start seeing Eminem posted in all the threads where they don't belong, I'm going to start deleting posts.
Since when are we not allowed to talk about depraved homosexual predators on the JTF forum?

Feminem is all over the news and he is unfortunately pretty impossible to avoid. I think that myself, Christian Zionist, Ron, etc. have every right to expose him and the other organs of the gay-brainwashing movement that is taking over the western world.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 08:49:12 AM »
Since when are we not allowed to talk about depraved homosexual predators on the JTF forum?

Feminem is all over the news and he is unfortunately pretty impossible to avoid. I think that myself, Christian Zionist, Ron, etc. have every right to expose him and the other organs of the gay-brainwashing movement that is taking over the western world.

I'm not preventing you from doing so, but we already have several threads dedicated to that topic and there gets to be a point when enough is enough.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »
You'd be surprised!

http:/jkspace.or.kr/xe/files/attach/images/111/739/miss-fake_tits-1997.jpg

Personally I don't find that picture attractive, but keep in mind that she is "out of uniform". Hollywood can do wonders with makeup and the camera.

Keep in mind that she has fake tits.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 01:41:10 PM »
That is kind of what I was implying by posted that she was out of uniform. Since this is a religious site, I didn't want to get into an anatomical discussion. If she was outside in the military, she would be required to wear a BDU blouse to cover it up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 08:24:39 PM »
I'm not preventing you from doing so, but we already have several threads dedicated to that topic and there gets to be a point when enough is enough.
"Enough is enough"? You almost make it sound like I created Eminem. I can't check my email without seeing some update about that slimy sodomite.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 08:30:51 PM »
"Enough is enough"? You almost make it sound like I created Eminem. I can't check my email without seeing some update about that slimy sodomite.

Huh? Are you on his fan email list?  :::D

I get 20-30 emails a day and I don't see anything about eminem...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 12:41:56 AM »
That is kind of what I was implying by posted that she was out of uniform. Since this is a religious site, I didn't want to get into an anatomical discussion. If she was outside in the military, she would be required to wear a BDU blouse to cover it up.

Demi Moore is gross. But that Israeli officer is a babe!