Author Topic: The infamous "Baskin Robins" of this week's Ask JTF  (Read 667 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
The infamous "Baskin Robins" of this week's Ask JTF
« on: July 05, 2010, 11:18:30 AM »

DON'T GO THERE  !
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:23:38 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: The infamous "Baskin Robins" of this week's Ask JTF
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 04:47:11 PM »
I'm glad I don't live anywhere near New York. I feel sorry for Chaim having to deal with these creatures. He seems like he has to deal with them everyday.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 05:05:43 PM »
I'm glad I don't live anywhere near New York. I feel sorry for Chaim having to deal with these creatures. He seems like he has to deal with them everyday.

On top of everything else,    not to far from where this Baskin Robbins is located is a Mosque and a 'school' .      The Mosque complex is basically on the North Service Rd.  next to the Van Wyck Expressway.       The Mosque is VERY noticable when driving on the Van Wyck.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 05:06:59 PM »

On top of everything else,    not to far from where this Baskin Robbins is located is a Mosque and a 'school' .      The Mosque complex is basically on the North Service Rd.  next to the Van Wyck Expressway.       The Mosque is VERY noticable when driving on the Van Wyck.   

That mosque is just polluting New York.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 05:19:28 PM »
Absolutely.

What's even more alarming is that there's a Mosque and a school off right off Exit 13 of the Southern State Parkway.    This area borders on the Borough of Queens but its actually in a town in suburban Nassau County (  part of Long Island ) called Valley Stream.        A large part of the northern half of Valley Stream has noticably changed for the worse in the last 10 to 15 years.       In addition to MANY non- Muslim affirmative action individuals moving there from the city,   there's also now a significant Muslim population.     It's more than a FEW families.    Over 15 years ago,    I wasn't aware of ANY Muslims living in Valley Stream.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 05:49:39 PM »
Where in the audio stream is the story?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »
Where in the audio stream is the story?

It's the final question and answer of the program.      On my Windows Media Player,    its a little after the 2:04:00 mark.