Author Topic: Islamic Lies allow Lockerbie Bomber to go Free  (Read 338 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Islamic Lies allow Lockerbie Bomber to go Free
« on: July 05, 2010, 10:10:22 PM »
This is the kind of news which makes me angry. We all know that Muslims cant tell the truth to non muslims without breaking their code of honor.... So when they released the terrorist who blew up an airliner over Lockerbie Scotland in the 80s i knew that there had to be some lying going on... Well I was right...

This story verifies my suspicion that there was some deception going on. The vile animal is not going to die soon... His doctors reveal he will have another 10 years of health before he expires... He should not have been released. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD ALREADY!!!

I hope that he is struck dead quickly by a bolt of lightning, or hit by a car or bus or 18-wheeler...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07/05/expert-lockerbie-bomber-live-longer/?test=latestnews

LONDON -- A cancer expert whose medical assessment of the Lockerbie bomber helped lead to his early release has been quoted as saying the Libyan could live for another 10 years.

Last year, Karol Sikora examined Abdel Baset al-Megrahi for Libyan authorities and estimated he had three months to live. Al-Megrahi, who has prostate cancer, was freed from a Scottish prison on compassionate grounds and sent to Libya.

He had been convicted in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, which exploded over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing 270 people, including 180 Americans.

The Sunday Times quoted Sikora, the medical director of CancerPartners UK, as saying al-Megrahi could live another decade.

Sikora is cited as saying: "It is embarrassing that he's gone on for so long."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14