Author Topic: "Rock the Casba" - we use the video of Israeli soldiers dancing for our video  (Read 953 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This popular video of Israeli soldiers dancing in Chevron is being uploaded again and again with tens of thousands of viewers on zootube. So we decided to use the title and the tags on our latest Hebrew video against Netanyahu's policy of freezing Jewish building in Judea and Samaria.

Please help us by favoriting, rating (Like) and commenting.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
At least some good will come out of this disgraceful video.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This popular video of Israeli soldiers dancing in Chevron is being uploaded again and again with tens of thousands of viewers on zootube. So we decided to use the title and the tags on our latest Hebrew video against Netanyahu's policy of freezing Jewish building in Judea and Samaria.

Please help us by favoriting, rating (Like) and commenting.

I think for AsheDina's next song, we should make it the track the soldiers are dancing to instead of whatever pop song they have in the background.   So we would play the actual video of the dancing soldiers but they'd dance to a JTF song instead.

• Gold Star JTF Member
This upload has 247 views already.  Btw Chaim, I think that shirt and tie works very well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
This video now has 1250 views