Author Topic: I need your prayers.  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
I need your prayers.
« on: July 08, 2010, 02:23:50 PM »
Following over a half a month of having a persistent sore throat, moderate pain swallowing food, and a persistent cough I made an emergency appointment with my primary care physician Wednesday afternoon. I have a really nasty sinus infection and I'm currently on an antibiotic and also taking one Claritin tablet daily. As a result of my illness I regretfully had to cancel two speaking engagements and I'm taking sick leave from work for the next two weeks. Folks, I really need your prayers.

I normally try to refrain from sharing personal information with people other than my immediate family but earlier this year I lost both an aunt and an uncle, may peace be upon them. Being productive has been the only way that I've been able to cope with such a loss without falling into deep depression. Please keep me in your prayers people. May HaShem give me a full and speedy recovery so that I may return to work.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I need your prayers.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 02:27:22 PM »
Your in my prayers man.  Perhaps could you have some allergies?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 02:36:50 PM »
Mishmaat,

May you have Refuah Shlema, a speedy and complete recovery...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 02:44:55 PM »
done

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »
Mishmaat, may you have a speedy recovery.  Get some rest, and drink plenty of liquids.  Take ALL your antibiotics. I'll pray for you. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
I'll pray for you

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 03:29:44 PM »
Blessings.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 03:42:21 PM »
You are in my prayers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 03:50:03 PM »
בס''ד

רפואה שלמה משמעת.

Refuah shlemah (complete recovery) Mishmaat.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 04:08:10 PM »
Quick recovery
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 04:43:01 PM »
Mishmaat - I will pray that you make a full recovery.  Rest and hydrate yourself.  I'm sorry for your loss.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
Sorry to hear.   Refuah Shelema and may you return to full strength and happiness soon.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 05:41:05 PM »
Mishmaat,    I hope and pray that you feel better each and everyday.    And that you are well on the way to a full recovery.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 07:12:08 PM »
Yes i will pray for you tonight ,but with sinus you must drink alot of liquids and take your antibiotics
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 07:22:18 PM »
Following over a half a month of having a persistent sore throat, moderate pain swallowing food, and a persistent cough I made an emergency appointment with my primary care physician Wednesday afternoon. I have a really nasty sinus infection and I'm currently on an antibiotic and also taking one Claritin tablet daily. As a result of my illness I regretfully had to cancel two speaking engagements and I'm taking sick leave from work for the next two weeks. Folks, I really need your prayers.

I normally try to refrain from sharing personal information with people other than my immediate family but earlier this year I lost both an aunt and an uncle, may peace be upon them. Being productive has been the only way that I've been able to cope with such a loss without falling into deep depression. Please keep me in your prayers people. May HaShem give me a full and speedy recovery so that I may return to work.

I had the same problem with my throat a few months back. USE NOSE DROPS!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 07:31:12 PM »
Speedy recovery Mishmaat! Try to stay upbeat an by all means get the correct medication to clear the sinus infection out quickly. You will be as good as new in no time. Your in my thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 07:40:11 PM »

So sorry to hear this Mishmaat! Please take good care of yourself. Read a good book or something to keep your mind off missing your aunt and uncle. I hope in time, you can think about them with smiles instead of sorry.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 10:10:34 PM »
רפואה שלמה אחי.

Complete recovery brother.