Author Topic: "Breaking! Lebron's decision made and leaked!" Our title on our video!  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We are trying a great idea from Kahane Was Right BT for one of our titles on our Hebrew video today.

Please comment, Like, add to favorites and share with your friends.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Great title  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Heheheh. Great job. Headlines on the news and then put a few videos. Not just one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why not even name some videos after the hot ones that have a ton of views?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Great idea!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is this such a good idea? Is this not a deception? I find that mislabeled videos are aggravating. Maybe someone will click the link, but when they realize that the video is not what they selected they will not watch it, and may possibly flag it or thumbs down it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I would have to agree with Muman. I've thought about this and this tactic is both misleading and foolish.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is this such a good idea? Is this not a deception? I find that mislabeled videos are aggravating. Maybe someone will click the link, but when they realize that the video is not what they selected they will not watch it, and may possibly flag it or thumbs down it...

So what?  Even if 90% did that, we still attracted the 10% who clicked on it and watched it anyway.   Mislabeled videos may be aggravating, but they get views.   The only difference is 9 times out of 10, the mislabeled video is a "Rick Roll" music video thing that no one wants to see.  In this case, people may have reason to keep watching anyway.   Although it is Hebrew.   But maybe some Israeli basketball fans will tune in.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kol Hakavod and great timing, I hope it will generate views.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

If many people voted thumbs down on the video,    the video would still get many viewing hits.    

The only downside to the strategy is that the vast majority of people who see the title don't understand Hebrew.     Hence,   the video won't have an impact on them and they will move on to something else.      The typical person whose interested in what team LeBron James will be playing for next season and beyond won't be impacted one way or the other by a Hebrew video.

If the same strategy was used with an English video that we absolutely need people to see  ,     it might provide JTF with the type of publicity that we have been seeking.      With Pipi compromising the future of Judea and Samaria,   and Jerusalem,     JTF needs to get its message out to the masses!       In essence,   we are in a battle to save Israel AND the United States from the traitor " leadership"   in both countries.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member

If many people voted thumbs down on the video,    the video would still get many viewing hits.    

The only downside to the strategy is that the vast majority of people who see the title don't understand Hebrew.     Hence,   the video won't have an impact on them and they will move on to something else.      The typical person whose interested in what team LeBron James will be playing for next season and beyond won't be impacted one way or the other by a Hebrew video.

If the same strategy was used with an English video that we absolutely need people to see  ,     it might provide JTF with the type of publicity that we have been seeking.      With Pipi compromising the future of Judea and Samaria,   and Jerusalem,     JTF needs to get its message out to the masses!       In essence,   we are in a battle to save Israel AND the United States from the traitor " leadership"   in both countries.    

I definitely agree.  I also recommend having a Lebron picture as the thumbnail for the video.   I'm going to try to throw an English vid together myself if possible before his egocentric program begins at 9pm EST this evening.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 05:41:46 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
You got nothing to lose!  I would do it!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
subs?

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow my computer is slow.   Don't think I can get a video uploaded in time.  Oh well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well, the ego-maniac has announced his decision to play for the miami heat, and I still have 20 minutes left on my upload.  I'll put it up anyway since it's a good video.   With Lebron pictures added in, it would have taken a few hours to save and then upload, so I uploaded someone else's English video of Chaim from somewhere else on youtube.  It just has one picture of chaim with jtf.org throughout the entire video.