Author Topic: Netanyahu wants a peace agreement- says he would sign it now  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Problem is- it's not  peace for peace.   It's Jewish land for nothing but national suicide.

Netanyahu has to go!  That fool will give the rest of Israel away if he's got a chance to. 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138515
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 08:02:44 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Netenyahu wnats a pecae agreement- says he would sign it now
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:54:18 PM »
Too many typos, I'm tired

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 07:54:58 PM »
Is there a way to fix it?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 08:03:19 PM »
Is there a way to fix it?

בס''ד

Fixed it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Netanyahu wants a peace agreement- says he would sign it now
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 08:19:20 PM »
I honestly believe that Netanyahu is loosing his marbles... I can't even look at the TV screen when he is on speaking its just that nauseating.. His positions are all over the map and none of them are any good for Israels wellbeing. I am starting to think that most of the people in Israel's government  can't take a dump in the morning without calling the shvartza Administration beforehand for permission to do so.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »
Most of them are your typical politicians, their loyalty is not towards G-d or Israel, it's certainly not for the people but for themselves.

They only care about wealth, their team of cronies, and themselves.

None of these politicians care anything about values anymore for there are no countries in their eyes, just profit and $$$ signs.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 11:19:20 PM »
I am for a peace treaty. It should be signed by Israel, the Arabs living in EY, The Arab countries and the UN. The draft will be something like this.
1- It is hereby recognised that the State of Israel has the full right to exercise soveregnty over each and every spot of the historical Land of Israel.
2- Ethnical minorities who live in that Land and have never opposed Israelite sovereignty can remain there with full individual and civil rights keeping their own way of life. It shall be understood that it applies to Druzes, Maronites, Eastern Christians, Copts, Armenians, members of Domary (Gypsie) gropus and other similar peoples providing they or their ancestors have arrived there before the British Mandate or after the Israeli Independence with the approval of Israeli Govt.
3- Ethnical gropus who indentify themselves as a part of the Israelite People can stay regardless of when and how they arrived providing they identified as such before arriving or have lived there prior to Israeli Independence. They shall be considered culturally as a part of the Israelite Nation and will be protected, regardless of their hallachical status. However it will not imply an hallachical recognition. This shall apply but not limited to Shomronim (Samaritans), Karaites and the Black Hebrew community of Dimona. They shall have full protection of their culture, religious activities and full access and control of their Temples and Holy Sites.
4- Non-Jews who arrived under the Law of return due to kinship to a Jew and other Gentiles who received Israeli citizenship for having leagally resided in the country as requiered by Israeli Law can also stay and shall enjoy all rights awarded to Israeli citizens.
5- Arab Muslim invaders and their descendants, regardless of when and how they or their ancestors have arrived shall leave the country in a a time no longer than five years. That time could be extended by Israeli Govt for humanitarian reasons. While they stay they will be treated with honour and have full individual rights if the abide by the Law, but no civil rights shall apply to them. However, the Israeli Govt. can award an exemption to those of them who hold Israeli Citizenship and can prove having a long term of loayalty to the Jewish State on extraordinary cases.
Any Arab who has involved in violence or violated Israeli Law or does such things in  future shall be jailed, given any other punishment or exeplled even before the five years time he/she had been given to leave, with no right of appeal.
6- The kingdom of Jordan hereby, unconditionally and irevocably binds itself to receive every Arab invader or descendant of invaders leaving Israel who choose to settle there.
7- Egypt hereby, unconditionally and ireevocably binds itself to receive any Arabs invader and their descandants leaving from the territory of Gaza.
8- The territories of Yehuda, Shomron and Azza are formally anexxed to the State of Israel, and all the non-Israeli signatory parties hereby resign any claims about them for ever.
9- In the same way, all signatory parties agree that no foreign group, religion or entity can claim any right, religious or anyother, over any historical place or city of Israel, even if the claim does not evolve sovereignty. It's specially agreed that Yerushalayim belongs legally and spiritually to Israel and only to Israel.
10- All signatory States bind themselves to abstain from any anti-Semite or anti-Zionist activities or speech and to combat those activities among their citizens.
11-The Suez Chanell and the Sinai Penisula shall be free and under no Government. That shall be guaranted by Israel and Egypt, being both able to ask asistance of third parties. If this status is threatned by violent groups who endanger its neutrality or pose a danger to Israeli borders,then it's agreed that Israel shall immediately acquire the right to aneex Sinai.
12- Provinding this agreement is observed faithfully, all signatory States shall live in peace among themselves, respecting their borders and integrity and cannot be subject to threts or hostiility.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 12:10:01 AM »
I honestly believe that Netenyahu is loosing his marbles... I can't even look at the TV screen when he is on speaking its just that nauseating.. His positions are all over the map and none of them are any good for Israels wellbeing. I am starting to think that most of the people in Israel's government  can't take a dump in the morning without calling the shvartza Administration beforehand for permission to do so.

I always say, let Netenyahu give his personal property- house, cars, money accounts, and pension, to the Arabs.   That would be a good faith gesture for the peace process.  A good leader, should lead by example.  But of course he won't  He will give away Jewish property that's not his to give away.  He's already done that before.  He's given away plenty of Jewish property before. 

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 12:28:34 AM »
I honestly believe that Netenyahu is loosing his marbles... I can't even look at the TV screen when he is on speaking its just that nauseating.. His positions are all over the map and none of them are any good for Israels wellbeing. I am starting to think that most of the people in Israel's government  can't take a dump in the morning without calling the shvartza Administration beforehand for permission to do so.

I always say, let Netenyahu give his personal property- house, cars, money accounts, and pension, to the Arabs.   That would be a good faith gesture for the peace process.  A good leader, should lead by example.  But of course he won't  He will give away Jewish property that's not his to give away.  He's already done that before.  He's given away plenty of Jewish property before. 
yup..he gave away half of Hebron! He's a faggot Obama suck up!!