Author Topic: The JTF forum  (Read 11753 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
The JTF forum
« on: May 18, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »
I believe that the in-fighting that has been going on recently is NOT helping our cause. The big disagreement with FOTL ripped us apart BADLY and i can see this happening with Chaimfan now.  People posting nasty things against ME because i once posted on StørmFrønt is not acceptable to me, as I have apologised for it, and I am truly sorry. The reason I posted there is I believed there was no right-wing alternative for Gentiles.

Should this in-fighting continue in a way as to be counter-productive to the movement, I shall cease posting on this forum.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: The JTF forum
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 06:12:26 PM »
I believe that the in-fighting that has been going on recently is NOT helping our cause. The big disagreement with FOTL ripped us apart BADLY and i can see this happening with Chaimfan now.  People posting nasty things against ME because i once posted on StørmFrønt is not acceptable to me, as I have apologised for it, and I am truly sorry. The reason I posted there is I believed there was no right-wing alternative for Gentiles.

Should this in-fighting continue in a way as to be counter-productive to the movement, I shall cease posting on this forum.

So people who are sticking up for Chaimfan are contributing to the in-fighting that you so detest? I'm not going to allow a decent poster to get the sort of treatment that he is getting.

The fact that you posted on StørmFrønt and are being given an opportunity to post on this forum goes to show that JTF is all about second chances for decent people. Chaimfan is a decent person. Ask Chaim ben Pesach what he thinks.

Chaimfan deserves a second chance and an apology.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:17:16 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 06:18:47 PM »
The fact that you posted on StørmFrønt and are being given an opportunity to post on this forum goes to show that JTF is all about second chances for decent people.

100% agreed, which is why we need to stop bickering. Mods need to consult more before making (potentially) unpopular decisions. Yacov did not even know about Chaimfan.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 06:20:14 PM »
I've already commented on this topic. Chaimfan should not be banned.  He and whoever he has a beef with should be settled in private with Yacov to decide....  

I think it is great that you went to StørmFrønt and posted on their forum.  I have done so in the past to introduce these ignorami to logic, morality, historical fact and truth...   Of course I was insulted because none of them could debate.   Big deal you went to StørmFrønt...  

This will all blow over.. no worries...mate..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 06:21:21 PM »
The fact that you posted on StørmFrønt and are being given an opportunity to post on this forum goes to show that JTF is all about second chances for decent people.

100% agreed, which is why we need to stop bickering. Mods need to consult more before making (potentially) unpopular decisions. Yacov did not even know about Chaimfan.

chaim ben pesach should be consulted with before any banning. that's how i feel.  when chaimfan wrote about raping, i, in fact wasn't sure if he was being serious!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 06:23:48 PM »
Whenever Chaimfan says something to extreme, I just delete it and tell him it is not acceptable. I would never ban him. But I am not going to reverse Jeffguy's decision without his approval because Chaim got mad at me when I did the last time with Fruit.

You can tell Jeffguy that there needs to be a real system for 'controversial' bannings. Otherwise, there are going to be many more problems like this. That will be a true waste time.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:40:35 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 06:25:51 PM »
Whenever Chaimfan says something to extreme, I just delete it and tell him it is not acceptable. I would never ban him. But I am not going to reverse Jeffguy's decision without his approval because Chaim got mad at me when I did the last time with Fruit.
I think there is a very big difference between Fruit and Chaimfan to be honest.  Fruit was unstable and, in my opinion, needs professional help by a learned Rabbi or a professional...  Whatever Chaimfan has to say it should be handled by you and between him and whomever he has the problem with or who has a problem with Chaimfan.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:40:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 06:29:53 PM »
While I do not know that Chaimfan should have been banned. I do understand it. Jeffguy and I both were disgusted with comments Chaimfan made regarding hanging men in the streets, raping women and then executing them, and killing little kids.

It was the comments about raping women and then executing them that were entirely disturbing. Whether or not he was "kidding" is not the issue. Rape is not a kidding issue. Raping and then killing someone is not a joke.

If this kind of speech is allowed here, then I will resign as a moderator immediately and JTF will lose me for sure. This is supposed to be a religious organization, and while I am not Orthodox I cannot fathom how anything in Chaimfan's posting remotely would be pleasing to HaShem.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 06:31:37 PM »
While I do not know that Chaimfan should have been banned. I do understand it. Jeffguy and I both were disgusted with comments Chaimfan made regarding hanging men in the streets, raping women and then executing them, and killing little kids.

It was the comments about raping women and then executing them that were entirely disturbing. Whether or not he was "kidding" is not the issue. Rape is not a kidding issue. Raping and then killing someone is not a joke.

If this kind of speech is allowed here, then I will resign as a moderator immediately and JTF will lose me for sure. This is supposed to be a religious organization, and while I am not Orthodox I cannot fathom how anything in Chaimfan's posting remotely would be pleasing to HaShem.

Agreed..

and if there is anything that i said in response to his quote that offended anyone, I apologize..
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:36:34 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 06:37:39 PM »

Agreed..

and if there is anything that i said in response to his quote that offended anyone, I apologize..

Et tu, brute?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 06:38:35 PM »

You are quite adept at cutting and pasting your comments from thread to thread. Let me know when you come up with an original thought.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 06:39:09 PM »

Agreed..

Et tu, brute?

Sorry, I dont' understand French... :-[

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 06:39:51 PM »

Agreed..

Et tu, brute?

Latin... And You Brutus... (Read Julius Caesar - Shakespeare)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 06:39:57 PM »
Easy guys... calm down this is turning into an un needed farce.. just like the "Palestinians"....   ;)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 06:40:09 PM »

Agreed..

Et tu, brute?

It's latin for your "weak defense of Chaimfan".

ftf

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 06:40:53 PM »
It's a quote from Shakespeare, "And you Brutus" (Julius Caesar when everyone was stabbing him, Brutus had been a friend of his but joined in with the stabbing of him)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 06:44:13 PM »
Easy guys... calm down this is turning into an un needed farce.. just like the "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis"....   ;)

If anything, it's the sordid bunch of moderators who intend to squeeze the last bit of freedom out of this forum who are turning this place into a farce.

I never applied to be a moderator and I never will.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 06:44:21 PM »
It's a quote from Shakespeare, "And you Brutus" (Julius Caesar when everyone was stabbing him, Brutus had been a friend of his but joined in with the stabbing of him)

I wasn't defending Chaimfan at all.  Unfortunately I didnt' react to him with the same scorn everyone else was reacting to him and I was merely agreeing with the previous poster.

I also added an apology for the reply I made which might have sounded offensive to the same people who were offended by Chaimfan.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 06:44:33 PM »
Here's an orginal thought. Perhaps those who wish to defend Chaimfan's outrageous and disgusting comments ought to morally examine themselves just a tad.

Just to clarify, I understand a temporary ban. I did not suggest a full ban on Chaimfan, nor did I institute the current temporary ban on him. But I fully support Jeffguy on this issue.

Trumpeldor you are quite within your rights to disagree with me. However, you ought to act like an adult instead of being petulent.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »
Easy guys... calm down this is turning into an un needed farce.. just like the "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis"....   ;)

If anything, it's the sordid bunch of moderators who intend to squeeze the last bit of freedom out of this forum who are turning this place into a farce.

Are you or are you not right wing?  ;)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 06:48:01 PM »
Here's an orginal thought. Perhaps those who wish to defend Chaimfan's outrageous and disgusting comments ought to morally examine themselves just a tad.

Where did I defend Chaimfan's comment? I am simply, like Voltaire, defending his right to say it. I think Chaimfan should have the right to say whatever insane thing pops into his head. When warned, however, he should remove or repudiate the offending post.

Just to clarify, I understand a temporary ban. I did not suggest a full ban on Chaimfan, nor did I institute the current temporary ban on him. But I fully support Jeffguy on this issue.

Congratulations. You are an accessory to a crime.

Trumpeldor you are quite within your rights to disagree with me. However, you ought to act like an adult instead of being petulent.

I'll stop being 'petulent' when you buy a dictionary and learn proper English.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:51:17 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 06:51:03 PM »
oops...did I misspell "petulant" in an earlier post?

Wow, I have GOT to get myself an Oxford dictionary.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

ftf

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »
So, according to you, Trumpeldor, incitement to rape is not a crime?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 06:56:46 PM »
So, according to you, Trumpeldor, incitement to rape is not a crime?

I don't see Chaimfan "counseling, procuring or commanding another to commit a crime"*, so I wouldn't classify it as 'incitement'.

*R v Higgins (1801) 102 E.R. 269
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:58:41 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »

I'm insulted now just how is it a sordid bunch of moderators. I have been called everything under the sun at one time or another but never sordid.  >:(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years