Author Topic: Bosnian Nazi Spamming My Channel With Serb Lies  (Read 3877 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Bosnian Nazi Spamming My Channel With Serb Lies
« on: July 11, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/IrishZionistJTF
If you want to deal with him feel free.
Here's some of this animals posts he wrote.

ok dude u were just saying that serbs were ur heroes wrong serbs arent heroes they helped the nazi and we hate serbia its peace of drek country they are criminals they are terroists they sold weapons to iran and iraq so do u get it now
serbs were helping terroists wich serbs were freinds with saddam husein

oh yea just to tell u serbians were going to take over bosnian land they were takin over kosovo wich is all albanians land and now u are like saying hilliray clinton was goin to give democrasy to bosnia kosovo croatia and then u are starting to say we have killed serbian cristians who has helped us when nazi attacked us serbians which were chetniks helped the nazi they were alies they killed so many partisans ok dude they were alies with
Hungary
Romania
Serbia
Bulgaria
Croatia
Yugoslavia
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:22:17 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Re: Bosnian Nazi Spamming My Channel With Serb Lies
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 08:10:01 PM »
I added my comment in your thing....feel free to contact me back on JTF should he continue.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:30:21 AM »
ok dude u were just saying that serbs were ur heroes wrong serbs arent heroes they helped the nazi and we hate serbia its peace of drek country they are criminals they are terroists they sold weapons to iran and iraq so do u get it now
serbs were helping terroists wich serbs were freinds with saddam husein

Man you are so naive,in each grain has weeds, but that does not mean that we should look only weeds.Serbs helped Nazi yea, all of them together could fit in two buses!

And the Croats had Ustashas who were on the side of the Nazis, had their section ss troops, they did not kill a million Serbs in WWII, of which 800 000 in the Jasenovac concentration camp, not like in the Jasenovac killed about 80,000 Jews, do not be fought and Ustashas on the Russian front, is not it, the people of Zagreb with flowers and standing ovations welcomed the Nazis, is not Catholic priests involved in organized crimes against Serbs, Jews and Roma, are directly involved in carrying out these crimes, and hiding the Ustasha criminals - including here and the Pope ??!!!!!!!!!!
Is not the Croats in Operation Flash and Storm expelled roughly 250,000 Serbs and thousands killed ?!!!!!
But because the brothers from the Irish Catholics fought on the Croat side !!!!! :'(
Why the Germans ordered that the death of one of their soldiers must be killed 100 Serbs! This policy is valid only for Serbia, and nowhere more under German occupation in the WWII!
The number of Serbs killed in WWII was about 1.5 million! Serbs have suffered the most after the Jews! At almost the same percentage as the Jews! If you mention that the same number of Serbs killed in WWI by the Austro-Hungarians, Germans and others, but the Serbian was then had nearly 4.5 million residents. But WWI ended only 20 years before the start of WWII.
think that the Serbs are masochists, or to have carried out mass suicides aaa?
And do not forget to tell you that a good part of the Bosnians were the Ustasha and Nazi ranks, and have killed tens of thousands of Serbs!

Weapons sold Tito, and today's power in Serbia is nothing to ask anything! They receive instructions directly from the EU and the U.S. political strongman! But if they need money they would sell their children and their father and mother and all  to come to them! The Serbian people, the vast majority do not like today's power and their policies!
Do you love u.s.a. Why do not wonder where all the USA sells weapons and which educates and supports ?? !!! Defend Bosnians and Albanians, and they are linked to terrorists in these countries condemn here! The Americans were selling weapons to all and trained them, including Osama bin Laden. USA was also friends with Saddam Hussein, but your memory is short!

I could much more to tell, but it would have a lot of pages!

oh yea just to tell u serbians were going to take over bosnian land they were takin over kosovo wich is all albanians land and now u are like saying hilliray clinton was goin to give democrasy to bosnia kosovo croatia and then u are starting to say we have killed serbian cristians who has helped us when nazi attacked us serbians which were chetniks helped the nazi they were alies they killed so many partisans ok dude they were alies with
Hungary
Romania
Serbia
Bulgaria
Croatia
Yugoslavia

This is what you wrote here does not know whether to laugh or to cry! Serbia took the Bosnians land-hahaa. :::D
Man you do not know any history of this region, nor the mentality - you do not know anything about the Balkans? Bosnians have only geographical entries, they were 99% Serbs in genetic terms? They became Muslims under the influence of Ottoman occupation, such as the Croats became Catholic by the Austro-Hungarians occupied! Albanian Kosovo hahaa that you see on the BBC, they are not mentioned in the history of the Balkans before the 12 th century, they created a state first released in 1912 with the assistance of the UK, and the good (major) part of Serbian land, and the rest of Greece!
Partisans, they are the ones who have cooperated with the Nazis, they were turned back "the Yugoslav army in the homeland" - Chetniks as they were called intention! All partisans until the end of 1943 could fit in two trucks! Then at the end of 1943 the British counter-intelligence false information from occupied Yugoslavia, attributing the victory of the Chetniks, as if they were to have merit partizani. Same did with numerous state of partisan and Chetniks, replaced the majority of Chetniks with the number of minority partisans, and such data sent to the West. The people believed that the partisans you real freedom fighters and they were fighting for power. The only one who is not stranded on the gum is Charles de Gaulle, because he knew who was Dragoljub Mihajlovic!
Then the underage king of Yugoslavia, in exile in the UK, declared partisans as the only legitimate army and then the mass of people went to Partizans. These are done and some Chetniks, but the majority killed by the communists. From this point it is a great difference between the Communist partisans and ordinary partisans, who entered the service of partisan because they thought it was a legitimate military! What do you think, why is it he did, because they lied to him for the situation on the ground. Do you know who he was convinced to give this statement, which was quickly denied-but it was late, UK has to do ie. Churchill who sent his son to him and convinces lies!
I could write a book about this!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »
Most of muslims in Bosnia are totaly sick. Only in western part of this country there are some muslims who were together with Serbs against nazis during 91-95 war.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Maks

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »
Most of muslims in Bosnia are totaly sick. Only in western part of this country there are some muslims who were together with Serbs against nazis during 91-95 war.

wich muslims was whit serbs during 91-95 ?!?!?! this is first time for me to hire for that Oo
Снага и Част

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 01:02:58 AM »

wich muslims was whit serbs during 91-95 ?!?!?! this is first time for me to hire for that Oo
Fikret Abdic Babo and his people! They waned just a peace ! But today they are Traitors for muslums and the BIH, because Alija Izabegovicand his wars propaganda wash out the brains!

Offline Maks

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 06:11:47 AM »
Fikret Abdic Babo and his people! They waned just a peace ! But today they are Traitors for muslums and the BIH, because Alija Izabegovicand his wars propaganda wash out the brains!

Fikret Abdic Babo have only  cease-fire with Serbs they never was on serbs side ... they have same enemy but that dont mean they were Allies ...

Снага и Част

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 08:02:06 AM »

Fikret Abdic Babo have only  cease-fire with Serbs they never was on serbs side ... they have same enemy but that dont mean they were Allies ...

He was for peace and waned to live with serbs!n Yes they were Allies in so emperiod! But most of normal muslums  did not waned war but Alija and co. did the job!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 01:08:44 PM »
Fikret Abdic wanted to live in peace with Serbs. Because of him Western media lies that Serbs intented to exterminate all Moslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina makes no sence!

Fikret Abdic is hero and he deserves our respect.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:28:11 AM by Novakovic »