Author Topic: Arabs slaying a miserable cow  (Read 3310 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Arabs slaying a miserable cow
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 02:24:59 PM »
Arabs are the cruelest most miserable people on the face of the planet.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 02:30:23 PM »
I am not going to watch it but can you say what's going on in the video ?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 02:34:41 PM »

a cow is held down, gets its throat cut, and bleeds out.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 02:52:39 PM »
I'm not going to watch it either.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »
Look, if they cut the heads off of people (i.e., Daniel Pearl), what's a cow to them? 

These people are lower than vermin and lice. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 03:00:11 AM »

And the Muzzie is yelling "Allahu Akbar" during the whole scene.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 03:02:18 AM »

And the Muzzie is yelling "Allahu Akbar" during the whole scene.

About a dozen Muzzies are yelling "Allahu Akbar".

Kosher slaughter is pretty gross to watch too, but nothing as crude or weird as this.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 05:06:09 AM »
Disgusting. Sick how that cow survived for the whole four minutes while they cut him.
Where are those PETA a$$h01e$?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 05:33:03 AM »
I didn't watch the video, but from your description it seems that's shechita lol.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 05:53:42 AM »
I didn't watch the video, but from your description it seems that's shechita lol.

You compare Jewish humane slaughter to the barbaric sub-human Moslem slaughter?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 06:01:05 AM »
it was not even a proper halal by muslim standards. After not being able to slit it completely, the guy started to rip open the cows heart.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 06:21:10 AM »
Look, if they cut the heads off of people (i.e., Daniel Pearl), what's a cow to them? 

These people are lower than vermin and lice. 
This about says it all why labor the point... Its a cow they are going to kill it one way or another....It's sad to make the animal suffer needlessly but we don't need this to show that we are dealing with savages
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 06:29:12 AM »
The saddest thing of all is that they do the same to ... human beings

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 07:40:06 AM »
They enjoyed the whole thing, pinning the animal down, and saying their Allah Akbar chant ( the most depressing and devil like chant I've ever heard) while slitting it's throat, listening to the cow scream in pain,  and playing in a river of blood of cow blood.  The world would be a better place wihout ARabs!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 07:45:46 AM »

You said , "a cow is held down, gets its throat cut, and bleeds out." That sounds like slaughter. From that sentence, you can't see any details.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »

ever seen a video of Kosher animal slaughter?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 10:22:52 AM »
Recently Yishai Fleischer of A7 interviewed someone about his experience witnessing the slaughter of sheep... I have not listened to it, but it didn't sound from the description that it was that bad...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2373

Shmuel from the Golan has an incredible experience the every Jew needs - saying goodbye to a sheep before a ritual slaughter in his front yard. Then, send yourself on some Real Life Israel experience and protest terrorist give-aways together with Jewish Activism.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 06:28:50 PM »

Kosher slaughter plant.

Kosher slaughter from 1930 [that is a sharp knife!].

Halal slaughter plant. [cows start being shown @ 1:00]

Electric bolt stunning slaughter. [non religious]

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »
i guess the point is that its hard to make killing an animal look good

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 01:20:23 AM »
i guess the point is that its hard to make killing an animal look good

Absolutely!  I think after watching the videos I have recently seen [the ones I posted I only saw after the creation of this thread] I am going to give up eating beef.  The cows look so distraught, clearly they would very much like do be doing other things than being slaughtered.  If I was the very first man on Earth [like Adam perhaps] I do not think I would have put "2+2 together" with cows being food [they look like pets!].  I do love the taste of many beef things, especially burgers w/ tofutti soy fake cheese, but I don't think I could feel happy eating burgers any more.  I already gave up eating goat because I played with a friendly goat during Purim a few years ago and decided one day I would like to have one as a pet.  I think all Mammals are out of bounds for me, as a fellow Mammal I guess I see something that I am empathetic to.  I feel kind of stupid for being influenced from watching PETA videos on Youtube and such in such a short period of time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 08:27:27 AM »
Ari just make sure that if you do give up meat that you get enough iron, B12, and other important nutrients from alternative sources. There is a product for vegetarians called Red Star Nutritional Yeast that's supposed to be a vegetarian support formula.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »
Ari just make sure that if you do give up meat that you get enough iron, B12, and other important nutrients from alternative sources. There is a product for vegetarians called Red Star Nutritional Yeast that's supposed to be a vegetarian support formula.
Thanks Rubystars, I will jot that down in my bookmarks.  Would I need to take that if I eat fish almost every day?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 07:04:49 PM »
My friend did an apprenticeship and learned to slaughter (shecht) chickens.  He apparently became very good at it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 09:03:19 PM »
Thanks Rubystars, I will jot that down in my bookmarks.  Would I need to take that if I eat fish almost every day?

I think eating fish helps but be careful about the mercury other possible contaminants that could build up in your system and cause health problems. Fish itself is healthy but because of pollution often the water the fish is in isn't, espcially predator fish that eat other creatures that accumulate mercury, etc.

Here's some info about the product, I think it replaces some of the nutrients that are usually in beef:
http://www.bulkfoods.com/yeast.htm

Don't look at the price on that page, it's talking about a huge bulk amount, but the info on the product is valid.

This site sells it:
http://store.veganessentials.com/red-star-nutritional-yeast-p734.aspx

Vitamin profile:

Thiamin - 640% RDA, Niacin – 280% RDA, Folic Acid – 60% RDA, Selenium – 32% RDA, Iron – 4% RDA, Riboflavin – 565% RDA, Vitamin B6 – 480% RDA, Vitamin B12 – 133% RDA, Zinc – 21% RDA