Author Topic: Ozzie osbourne proud to give concert in Israel  (Read 1060 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ozzie osbourne proud to give concert in Israel
« on: July 14, 2010, 05:35:55 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/190044 

Ozzy Osbourne to Play Israel, Won't Bow to Pressure

Reported: 21:16 PM - Jul/13/10
Follow Israel news briefs on Twitter and Facebook

Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Ozzy Osbourne will bring his Ozzfest festival to Israel in September. His wife and manager Sharon Osbourne, who's father is Jewish, gave a special video conference announcing that they would not cancel the show for any political reasons.

“Music goes beyond politics because it is the international language of the world," she said. “I could not be more excited or proud about bringing Ozzfest to Israel for the first time.” She also stated that they hadn't received any calls to boycott Israel, unlike some other big name acts. The tours promoters promise several Israeli metal bands will perform as well.

Also performing will be the Grammy award winning band Korn, who's lead singer Jonathan Davis released a short video promo expressing his excitment for the Israeli tour date. Korn's former guitarist Brian "Head" Welch travelled to Israel in 2005 to be baptized in the Jordan River after quitting the band to become a born-again Christian.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ozzie osbourne proud to give concert in Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 05:42:00 AM »
I am surprised.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 05:47:04 AM »
Ozzie not so much he appears crazy like a Satanist on stage but at home he's a regular guy not a satanist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 07:55:59 AM »
 :clap: for Ozzie.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 08:04:17 AM »
Good for him. Now if he can just get his spoiled kids in line!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 09:42:44 AM »
That guy is a walking landingstation for demons. He has been long gone.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 09:46:35 AM »
I saw Ozzy Osbourne in the 90s and the show was excellent... I also saw the band he became famous in, Black Sabbath twice...

I think it is great that he is not going to join the culture-intifada against Israel. We should at least support him in this...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »
G-d bless him for his courage to stand with Israel

his music is pretty good too

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 02:36:22 PM »
Not a big fan of Jonathan Gayvis, who launched the wigger homo Fred Durst's career, but I have to respect him a lot for this.  :clap:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 02:41:55 PM »
I really don't see what is so 'wonderful' and 'courageous' about osbourne going to Israel. What's the big deal? He's a rockstar and a millionaire; he can do anything he wants and say screw you to everybody.

I'll start applauding when he accomplishes a fatwa on his head.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 05:26:40 PM »
I love Ozzy and Black Sabbath.  Good to hear he is playing Israel.  :)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »
I really don't see what is so 'wonderful' and 'courageous' about osbourne going to Israel. What's the big deal? He's a rockstar and a millionaire; he can do anything he wants and say screw you to everybody.

Even though he is doing the right thing, I'm going to stop short of praising him. He married a Jewish woman and has been promoting satanism for all these years. He was an irresponsible parent and as a result, his son critically injured a friend in a drag race. He is not playing in Israel in support of it either, but merely because he doesn't want to embrace politics. If he wants to truly consider btshuva for his life of sin, then I'm willing to change my views on him, but not his past.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 05:45:19 PM »
If he plays in Israel, particularly when there has been a boycott of Israel by a few big name acts, then I have to give him credit for doing so.  Sure, it's not the biggest deal in the world.  But it's something.  And, in comparison to others who wouldn't go to Israel (and may they all drop dead by Thursday), I really like Ozzie for doing so and I believe that credit should be given him.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 06:57:09 PM »
If he plays in Israel, particularly when there has been a boycott of Israel by a few big name acts, then I have to give him credit for doing so.  Sure, it's not the biggest deal in the world.  But it's something.  And, in comparison to others who wouldn't go to Israel (and may they all drop dead by Thursday), I really like Ozzie for doing so and I believe that credit should be given him.

Is it possible Sharon talked some sence into him????   :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 04:34:30 AM »

Even though he is doing the right thing, I'm going to stop short of praising him. He married a Jewish woman and has been promoting satanism for all these years. He was an irresponsible parent and as a result, his son critically injured a friend in a drag race. He is not playing in Israel in support of it either, but merely because he doesn't want to embrace politics. If he wants to truly consider btshuva for his life of sin, then I'm willing to change my views on him, but not his past.
According to Halacha Sharon isn't Jewish her Father is culturally she seems to be.As far as being a Satanist many yrs ago he said if someone can't tell it's an act their stupid

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 06:04:21 AM »
He can say what he likes, but it does not change the fact that he performed and promoted satanic acts on stage such as eating the live rabbit.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?