Author Topic: Tom Tancredo on Hannity&Colmes  (Read 5328 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Tom Tancredo on Hannity&Colmes
« on: May 18, 2007, 09:04:29 PM »
Alan Colmes is for open borders, of course.

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Tom Tancredo on Hannity&Colmes
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 09:06:04 PM »
I see a lot of criticism on this forum of Hannity.  However, you can't actually consider him as bad as Colmes. 

Hannity at least discusses the idea of enforcing the existing laws and talks about people who immigrate legally.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 09:08:04 PM »
I see a lot of criticism on this forum of Hannity.  However, you can't actually consider him as bad as Colmes. 

Hannity at least discusses the idea of enforcing the existing laws and talks about people who immigrate legally.

I'm fine with Hannity. If only he would allow Chaim on his program...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 09:09:07 PM »

I fear that would pose danger to Chaim.  If he were to appear on one of Hannity's programs, there would probably be crazy people stalking him with the goal of putting him in danger. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 09:24:06 PM »
Hannity also tells how the negotiations for the "comprehensive immigration reform" bill were not fair and balanced.  Ted Kennedy and La Raza were the most influential parts of the negotiations.

They wouldn't allow Senators James Demint or Jeff Sessions to any influence. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 09:26:12 PM »

I fear that would pose danger to Chaim.  If he were to appear on one of Hannity's programs, there would probably be crazy people stalking him with the goal of putting him in danger. 

Chaim is a big boy. Just from doing his show in Queens, he knows that there are people who would want to see him dead (G-d FORBID). Why do you think he wouldn't allow Yacov to go on camera?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 09:27:44 PM by Trumpeldor »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 09:39:10 PM »

Chaim is a big boy. Just from doing his show in Queens, he knows that there are people who would want to see him dead (G-d FORBID). Why do you think he wouldn't allow Yacov to go on camera?

Chaim's show is televised? 

From what I've seen on "Hannity's America", I think he would allow Chaim to be a guest on his show.  Do you know if anyone has ever made this suggestion to Hannity? 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 09:43:49 PM »

From what I've seen on "Hannity's America", I think he would allow Chaim to be a guest on his show.  Do you know if anyone has ever made this suggestion to Hannity? 

Yes, Chaim's show is televised on QPTV in Queens. It used to be syndicated in Manhattan but Hillary Clinton, Jerrold Nadler, and Gary Ackerman got him removed.

From what I recall, Hannity has not been receptive to having Chaim as a guest.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 09:58:54 PM »

Yes, Chaim's show is televised on QPTV in Queens. It used to be syndicated in Manhattan but Hillary Clinton, Jerrold Nadler, and Gary Ackerman got him removed.

What did the witch say?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 10:00:25 PM »

What did the witch say?

She pulled some strings to get JTF off. It was Ackerman or Nadler who called Chaim a 'wacko'.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 10:05:47 PM »
It was Gary Ackerman (D-Bronx Zoo) who made that statement about Chaim.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 10:33:40 PM »
In the past, Meir Kahane had no problems being on teh Dennis Prager show, Bob Grant show, even on King's show!

I think the only difference is that back then, the JDL was making headlines...today, the majority of Americans are clueless and therefore may not bring ratings to these shows. 

Best to get the Youtube going and start the buzz before anything begins.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein