1 (5.9%)
obama out of office and back to normal
6 (35.3%)
the Moshiach
2 (11.8%)
absolutely nothing
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: 2012 will bring...?? A new poll  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
2012 will bring...?? A new poll
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:57:34 PM »
Please elaborate on what you guys chose. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 2012 will bring...?? A new poll
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 01:04:43 PM »
I voted Obama out of office... But I sure hope Moshiach comes... But I think it will be a while after 2012...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 01:20:00 PM »
I think bad things will be happening in the upcoming years, but the silver lining will be Obama will be out of office.  ( most likely)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »
I don't know wish i did
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 04:41:32 PM »
I hope Mashiach, am fairly certain Osama out of office, the rest is impossible according to Torah.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 05:12:39 PM »
I hope I can get Dec. 21 off of work, because I'm afraid people will be panicking and going crazy and might hurt each other, similar to what happened in 1999. Other than that I don't see anything major happening.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 06:08:02 PM »
Re:  "the silver lining will be Obama will be out of office.  ( most likely) "

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch" --

All the jig in Chief has to do is sign with his pen a piece of paper declaring Martial Law and National Emergency (G-d knows he himself has already caused enough national emergencies since he's been in office) and revoke the Constitution and elections.  Don't put it past him.  He and his minions are far too cunning to simply allow themselves to be "voted out" of office.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 07:07:44 PM »
Good bye Obozo!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
MassuhDGoodName,   the possibility that you mentioned and/  or the possibility of WIDE spread election fraud is something I've envisioned as that could happen for quite a while  ( even before the 2008 Presidential Election).       Barack Hussein Obama's emergence to the oval office is by far the greatest threat to the survival of the United States of America in the country's history.         Unlike the threat of Nazi Germany and Japan in WWII and the Soviet Union during the Cold War,    this time the USA has an internal enemy.      With somewhere over 40% of the people of this country still supporting him!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 07:17:42 PM »
What's on December 21?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 07:18:45 PM »
What's on December 21?

According to Mayan calendar, the world will come to an abrupt end on December 21, 2012.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 03:51:10 AM »
What's on December 21?

According to Mayan calendar, the world will come to an abrupt end on December 21, 2012.

The way I heard it was that the current cycle will end and a new one will begin, but the calendar doesn't go past that date.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 08:11:08 AM »
OK, that goes against the Torah, there's no such thing >:(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 10:50:02 AM »
I think The Moshiach, and the apocalypse and also end of time as we know it, but not the end of time.

However there was only a single option so I opted for the Moshiach, as all other things will automatically follow.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 01:04:39 PM »
I think The Moshiach, and the apocalypse and also end of time as we know it, but not the end of time.

However there was only a single option so I opted for the Moshiach, as all other things will automatically follow.
 ;D

Do Hindus even believe in a Messiah figure?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
Iran gets bombed. Pakistan become part of Indian Union, massive Hindu-Muslim civil war in India.

;D

yes, you may refer this to know if you want: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 03:14:26 PM »
I hope Mashiach, am fairly certain Osama out of office, the rest is impossible according to Torah.

the Apacalypse is not at all impossible according to Torah, its written in Torah, Gog and Magog or Armaggedon war, the final battle betweeen good and evil, darkness and light...that is the Apocalypse.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 05:36:43 PM »

the Apacalypse is not at all impossible according to Torah, its written in Torah, Gog and Magog or Armaggedon war, the final battle betweeen good and evil, darkness and light...that is the Apocalypse.

Apocalypse implies the world will be destroyed. THAT can't happen.

Offline Thaar_Revenge

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 07:13:18 AM »
More Islam for Gayrope!  8)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 09:08:22 AM »
Iran gets bombed. Pakistan become part of Indian Union, massive Hindu-Muslim civil war in India.

;D

yes, you may refer this to know if you want: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

Right... ;D :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 09:20:09 AM »
2012 will come and pass like the year 1999, 2000, and 1984...so meh...Let's hope Obama leaves and we have someone new that will clean up the mess he left behind..

and even better, the Moshiach.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein