Author Topic: Welcome back Chaimfan  (Read 4433 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Welcome back Chaimfan
« on: May 19, 2007, 01:17:47 AM »
I see that Chaimfan is online now and he is viewing a thread I started. I want to let him know how happy I am that he is back and that next time he is unjustly banned, I will personally ring Chaim's doorbell in Queens and see to it that the moderator who commits the crime of banning him is himself removed. Chaimfan is trully the kind of righteous gentile who Chaim constanly supports.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Welcome back Chaimfan
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 01:23:07 AM »
This is indeed good news. Perhaps Yacov unbanned him this very evening.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 01:26:30 AM »
Lets see if either yacov or Chaimfan responds to this post letting us know what happened.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 01:27:15 AM »
Lets see if either yacov or Chaimfan responds to this post letting us know what happened.

Either way, I expect a full, detailed explanation on Sunday night from Chaim on what went wrong and how this can be avoided in the future.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 03:08:25 AM »
Chaimfan has not been unbanned. My email is listed so he sent me an email telling me that they haven't unbanned him. This is a disgrace. This is certainly not helpful and only hurts JTF's chance of becoming a mass movement. When Jimmy and Yacov come online I think they will unban him. The guy who banned him should be immediately removed from his position due to a lack of common sense. I think the administrators should think before they wildly appoint moderators who have no business holding their respective positions. The only comforting thought is that Chaim himself supports Chiamfan

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 07:37:47 AM »
Chaim also appointed jeffguy as administrator...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 09:57:56 AM »
Chaimfan has not been unbanned. My email is listed so he sent me an email telling me that they haven't unbanned him. This is a disgrace. This is certainly not helpful and only hurts JTF's chance of becoming a mass movement. When Jimmy and Yacov come online I think they will unban him. The guy who banned him should be immediately removed from his position due to a lack of common sense. I think the administrators should think before they wildly appoint moderators who have no business holding their respective positions. The only comforting thought is that Chaim himself supports Chiamfan

I"m not sure if you know, but Chaimfan was banned because of his extreme laguage of a hanging arab men, raping and killing arab women, and shooting arab children point blank...IN my opinion, Chaim ben Pesach should  give the final say.  IF he's cool with it, then I would personally be fine with it. 

Jeffguy responded properly.  This is a religious and zionist forum.  You shouldn't be calling out for murdering and raping random people in this forum especially if we want jtf to have clout to the masses.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 12:28:11 PM »
What he said was inappropriate. But hey, he's human just like the rest of us and made a mistake. I think an admonishment is good enough. He doesn't need to be banned.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »
Welcome back! Glad to see you here!  :)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 12:56:32 PM »
Welcome back! Glad to see you here!  :)

He's not back.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 06:45:20 PM »
Wow, he actually got banned for threatening arabs? What is this forum coming to. I think Chaimfan should be made a moderator on here with those views. I am offended that he was banned for talking about killing arabs when he should of been made a winged member for it.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 09:30:21 PM »
Wow, he actually got banned for threatening arabs? What is this forum coming to. I think Chaimfan should be made a moderator on here with those views. I am offended that he was banned for talking about killing arabs when he should of been made a winged member for it.

No, he got banned for talking about "raping" arabs. To promote raping whether joking or serious and whether it is aimed at muslim or non-muslim is extremely inappropriate. Being a second-hand rape victim, this is something that effects me personally.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 09:31:05 PM »

No, he got banned for talking about "raping" arabs. To promote raping whether joking or serious and whether it is aimed at muslim or non-muslim is extremely inappropriate. Being a second-hand rape victim, this is something that effects me personally.

How can one be a second-hand rape victim?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 12:07:21 AM »

You could have PM him and let him know about it. I don't understand why Chaimfan have been banned. I don't understand how raping is worse the killing. And besides, what is someone is a "2nd-hand murder victim (whatever it means), shouldn't we then stop discussing elimination of amalekytes. What if someone is a 2nd-hand eviction victim - whould that put an end to the throwing the arabs out of Israel proposal? We need to be consistently friendly with our friends and viciously intolerant with our enemies. Chaimfan is a good guy.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 01:36:10 AM »
Ok, let's say I accept your point, why would not you submit this to Chaimfan in a way of an argument or a warning? Why banning a good friend?
Rape is wrong even against evil people. There is nothing wrong with killing our enemies. But it is immoral to rape, just like it is immoral to have any non-marital sexual relations.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 01:38:10 AM »
Well it should of been up to you and only you.