Author Topic: I'm gonna have a heart attack! 2.5 million Schvartzas awaiting entry to Israel  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Dear God, Please Help Israel! 

If Israel lets these Schvartzas in, it be the end of her!

As if Israel's  Arab problem isn't enough of a nightmare.

The crime rate will be astronomical, Israel will become a welfare state over night!

There are only 5 or 6 million Jews in Israel and, 2.5 million Schvatzas are awaiting entry.

If Israel lets them in, I'm writing Israel off.  Done!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138659

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
I'm surprised that there's so much work for them in Israel?  Israel definitely won't let them in legally.  The question is whether or not, they'll deport the ones who are already in the country.  I've heard that they've ruined many cities in the south and the Negev, due to the crime and the disturbances they commit. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Israel is letting in all the scum in the world while they won't let in Chaim Ben Pesach.

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Shame on, you Pee Pee!

>:(

They've already ruined America and now they're doing the same to Israel!?

Madness!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Yikes! I can't believe it! The biggest problem I NEVER understood, is WHY do people want to go where they're not wanted?  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
AT LAST!  MY DREAM OF REINSTITUTING THE PLANTATION SYSTEM IS ABOUT TO BECOME REALITY!      ;D

MANDINGO!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
LOL Massuh!  :laugh:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Thaar_Revenge

• Junior JTFer
I hope they are all Muslim. Would change the status quo significantly. We need another 8 million of them to enter IsraHell!  :P :P :P :P