5 (41.7%)
They were biologically most related to modern Egyptians
1 (8.3%)
They were biologically another people
4 (33.3%)
I don't know
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Modern-day Egyptians are practically the same as ancient-Egyptians genetically  (Read 6994 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
1. JTF is not against Arabs. Just the evil ones.
2. Not all Arabs are dumb. They contain the full spectrum, however, most of them are dumb today because of what Islam has done to them.
3. Gene pools are always in a constant state of flux.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I have the answer: They picked up the Koran.
They invented everything but as soon as Mohammed came along they became backward and retarded.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer

Even if they were so what? They are now bums.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Egyptians couldn't have been Nigras because the Pharoahs all had sex with their own mothers and sisters and had babies by them, but the Nigras never have any idea who B their "Daddy"!

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
The portraits of the ancient Egyptians show them to look very similar to modern-Egyptians and this is even after the Greek and Roman invasions.

http://portraits.fayoum.free.fr/fayoum/fayoum1c.php?img=0&mus=0&pas=2&dat=0&ori=0

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
1. JTF is not against Arabs. Just the evil ones.
2. Not all Arabs are dumb. They contain the full spectrum, however, most of them are dumb today because of what Islam has done to them.
3. Gene pools are always in a constant state of flux.

True. We do not judge people by their race. There are some righteous Arabs such as Joseph Farah, but most Arabs are evil because of their religion and it has made them retarded and stupid. 1400 years have gone by and they have accomplished nothing.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Di Mott:  "The portraits of the ancient Egyptians show them to look very similar to modern-Egyptians and this is even after the Greek and Roman invasions. "

Di Mott, you're a fool and an ignoramus.

By submitting on this forum a graphic portrayal of 10 persons whom you claim to be "ancient Egyptians", you prove nothing other than than your total ignorance of ancient history.

Following the Greek invasions which established the Alexandrian Empire, Alexander the Great replaced the ancient remnants of the Pharoanic Dynasties with one of his trusted Greek Generals named Ptolemy; thus establishing the First Pharoah of Egypt's Ptolemaic Dynasty.

Thus began GREEK rule over Egypt - the entire ruling class which was to become the ancestral line of the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra were of HELLENIC ancestry.

This Ptolemaic Dynasty's rule over Egypt was followed after the death of Cleopatra with Egypt's subjugation as a Roman Province under the rule of the Caesars.

Thus began ROMAN rule over Egypt!

Furthermore, your inference that these portraits are a display of "ancient Egyptians", as if they are supposed to represent the visage of "the average Egyptian man in the streets", further betrays your ignorance of the ancient world.

Throughout the ancient world only the ruling potentates and rulers could issue an order commissioning an artistic rendering, and any portrait or sculpture thus ordered would portray only a person from high within the ruling family itself.

The Pharoahs of Egypt, along with the post Republic Roman Emperors and most other ancient rulers, declared themselves to be living deities.

The average man or woman in the ancient world was accorded less value than dirt by their rulers -- forbidden even to raise their eyes and gaze upon the ruling Kings and Queens of the time under penalty of death.

These portraits you present here might represent a handful of Post-Pharoanic Dynasty Egyptian rulers -- if they are in fact even portraits of Egyptians!

The laurel leave crowns on their heads, together with their Roman style of clothing and hair styles, would suggest these renderings were done some time following the end of Queen Cleopatra's reign, and in fact could date forward in history many hundreds of years, possibly being artistic renderings of a noble family from within Byzantine Rome!

The Egyptians of ancient Thebes and Memphis are long extinct as a distinct recognizable ethnicity.

WE JEWS KNOW THIS, BECAUSE WE ONCE WERE SLAVES IN ANCIENT EGYPT.

AND WE JEWS, UNLIKE ANY OTHER MODERN DAY PEOPLE (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE CHINESE), SHARE AN UNBROKEN WRITTEN AS WELL AS ORAL HISTORY DATING BACK TO THE TIME OF THE EARLIEST EGYPTIAN PHAROAHS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Many Ancient Egyptians were North African and sub Saharan.By saying Sub Sharan i don't mean they looked liked Idi Amin  but like eritrians and Ethiopians with Semtic thrown in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_East

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I stand behind my post. They are smart enough to infiltrate our society politically (Obama), economically (oil), and socially. I am scared of them and hope Hashem deals with them.

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
Di Mott:  "The portraits of the ancient Egyptians show them to look very similar to modern-Egyptians and this is even after the Greek and Roman invasions. "

By submitting on this forum a graphic portrayal of 10 persons whom you claim to be "ancient Egyptians", you prove nothing other than than your total ignorance of ancient history.

Following the Greek invasions which established the Alexandrian Empire, Alexander the Great replaced the ancient remnants of the Pharoanic Dynasties with one of his trusted Greek Generals named Ptolemy; thus establishing the First Pharoah of Egypt's Ptolemaic Dynasty.

Thus began GREEK rule over Egypt - the entire ruling class which was to become the ancestral line of the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra were of HELLENIC ancestry.

This Ptolemaic Dynasty's rule over Egypt was followed after the death of Cleopatra with Egypt's subjugation as a Roman Province under the rule of the Caesars.

Furthermore, your inference that these portraits are a display of "ancient Egyptians", as if they are supposed to represent the visage of "the average Egyptian man in the streets", further betrays your ignorance of the ancient world.

Throughout the ancient world only the ruling potentates and rulers could issue an order commissioning an artistic rendering, and any portrait or sculpture thus ordered would portray only a person from high within the ruling family itself.

The Pharoahs of Egypt, along with the post Republic Roman Emperors and most other ancient rulers, declared themselves to be living deities.

The average man or woman in the ancient world was accorded less value than dirt by their rulers -- forbidden even to raise their eyes and gaze upon the ruling Kings and Queens of the time under penalty of death.

These portraits you present here might represent a handful of Post-Pharoanic Dynasty Egyptian rulers -- if they are in fact even portraits of Egyptians!

The laurel leave crowns on their heads, together with their Roman style of clothing and hair styles, would suggest these renderings were done some time following the end of Queen Cleopatra's reign, and in fact could date forward in history many hundreds of years, possibly being artistic renderings of a noble family from within Byzantine Rome!

I made it clear that despite Greek and Roman invasions they resemble modern-Egyptians.:

The portraits of the ancient Egyptians show them to look very similar to modern-Egyptians and this is even after the Greek and Roman invasions.

The Egyptians of ancient Thebes and Memphis are long extinct as a distinct recognizable ethnicity.

But they aren't extinct genetically which is all that matters. They are now culturally Arabs but genetically Amazigh like the Libyans, Tunisians, Algerians, and Moroccans.   

There is no historic evidence that Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt or built the pyramids. The bible has many fairy tale stories that you can believe but historians don't accept it as a legitimate source of information.

Why don't you read my first post? I didn't make anything up. I let the anthropologists do the talking for me by quoting them. The ancient Egyptians were most related to modern-Egyptians. They were less related to Europeans and least related to Blacks.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

I made it clear that despite Greek and Roman invasions they resemble modern-Egyptians.:

But they aren't extinct genetically which is all that matters. They are now culturally Arabs but genetically Amazigh like the Libyans, Tunisians, Algerians, and Moroccans.   

There is no historic evidence that Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt or built the pyramids. The bible has many fairy tale stories that you can believe but historians don't accept it as a legitimate source of information.

Why don't you read my first post? I didn't make anything up. I let the anthropologists do the talking for me by quoting them. The ancient Egyptians were most related to modern-Egyptians. They were less related to Europeans and least related to Blacks.

You are a fool. Of course the Jews were enslaved in Egypt. Did you ever read the Bible? Of course not.

And the ancient Egyptians have nothing in common with the modern-day Egyptians.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Many Ancient Egyptians were North African and sub Saharan.By saying Sub Sharan i don't mean they looked liked Idi Amin  but like eritrians and Ethiopians with Semtic thrown in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_East

I don't think they were sub saharan, most sub saharans were slaves, the original Egyptians probably resembled the Amazigh.

If they were sub saharan, I doubt Moses would have fit in with Egyptian culture at the time he was recovered from the river.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The great Egypt is Long Long Dead thank G-d!

What remained are the dregs of the world... Egyptians of today are nothing compared to ancient Egyptians... Egypt will forever be a wasteland filled with wasted people...

HASHEM Destroyed Egypt and all the wicked which it represented... The Egyptians were dead on the seashore... Spit out from the depths of the sea.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "The great Egypt is Long Long Dead thank G-d! "

Even so, Egypt has made a lasting contribution to the world which can be found on the front and back of each and every pack of Camel Cigarettes -- the artwork showing the Great Pyramid of Giza with a camel urinating on it.

A-Salaami As-Salaami Salami !     :P

:::D