Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll on ASK JTF this week  (Read 4255 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll on ASK JTF this week
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 07:41:24 PM »
Who is this character 'Ralph' that this person is being called?

Ralph is bad, mmkay?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »

GayGay aka RayRay!  
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 07:42:10 PM »
BTW, troll rayray, the Holy Land is the property of the Jewish people.

Remember that there is no such thing as a Palestinian nation, it never existed until the present day. Actually the UN tried to create an arab state in the land, but the arabs did not accept it, they chose to start a war with the Jewish state... AND THEY LOST BADLY! And now you expect the Jews to give back land which they honorably won against superior arab forces? The arabs are the usurpers and the invaders, and they need to vacate the land.

I don't disagree with that but expanding from the Nile to Euphrates is unacceptable.

If we had our way those arab squaters would be removed from the land via one of two methods: 1) they will be offered compensation to move to the arab nation of their choice. 2) if they refuse the compensation they will be physically removed from the land. The Israeli government has already moved several Jewish cities forcefully, and they should do the same to those arab cities which have arabs who refuse to leave.

Don't try to deceive us... We can see your lies..

My argument is about the Kahanists position of expansion from the Nile to Euphrates and commiting genocides against peoples.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 07:43:48 PM »
So we should just allow them to kill us and do nothing?

They should destroy their nuclear factories. Kahanists want to expand from the Nile to Euphrates and kill all Iranians. I've read posts from JTFers and heard statements from Chaim several years ago from QPTV when he said these things.

Can we just destroy the nuclear factories with you inside one of them?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 07:44:13 PM »

Remember that there is no such thing as a Palestinian nation, it never existed until the present day. Actually the UN tried to create an arab state in the land, but the arabs did not accept it, they chose to start a war with the Jewish state... AND THEY LOST BADLY! And now you expect the Jews to give back land which they honorably won against superior arab forces? The arabs are the usurpers and the invaders, and they need to vacate the land.

I don't disagree with that but expanding from the Nile to Euphrates is unacceptable.

If we had our way those arab squaters would be removed from the land via one of two methods: 1) they will be offered compensation to move to the arab nation of their choice. 2) if they refuse the compensation they will be physically removed from the land. The Israeli government has already moved several Jewish cities forcefully, and they should do the same to those arab cities which have arabs who refuse to leave.

My argument is about the Kahanists position of expansion from the Nile to Euphrates and commiting genocides against peoples.

So you not only have no concept of what belongs to the Jews but you also support the Muslim genocide of Jews and Jews doing nothing in self defense. Well, I'll be a casualty of war  8) 8) 8) 8)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 07:45:25 PM »
So we should just allow them to kill us and do nothing?

They should destroy their nuclear factories. Kahanists want to expand from the Nile to Euphrates and kill all Iranians. I've read posts from JTFers and heard statements from Chaim several years ago from QPTV when he said these things.

Can we just destroy the nuclear factories with you inside one of them?

Now, now, THAT would be terrorism  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »

I am a religious Jew and I believe the prophecies of our prophets. If you look at the prophets it is clear that a time will come when Persia will rise against Israel. It seems that Amadinajad is acting in the way that will bring about the war of Gog And MaGog, which the Christians also call the apocalypse. I really don't want this war, but it seems that Iran is asking for it.

Expanding from the Nile to Euphrates will happen when the Moshiach comes and all the Jews in the world return to the Holy Land. The nations of the world will either have been destroyed in the war, or will be on the side of the Jewish nation.

I think this view is better than the view of Islam for the end of days.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 07:46:40 PM »

You do realize that 'Iraq' Jordan' 'Lebanon' 'Syria' and even 'Egypt' are all artificial states. Israel is the only legitimate state in the Middle East.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 07:47:45 PM »
The same troll who constantly posts over and over and over again. He is pathologically obsessed. This is just his latest guise.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »

You do realize that 'Iraq' Jordan' 'Lebanon' 'Syria' and even 'Egypt' are all artificial states. Israel is the only legitimate state in the Middle East.

Something tells me he doesn't realize. I dunno....just a hunch.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 07:48:37 PM »
The same troll who constantly posts over and over and over again. He is pathologically obsessed. This is just his latest guise.

You'd think by now we would be able to block IP addresses.  >:(

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 07:49:47 PM »

Saddam Hussein was a punk who deserved what he got. I do not mourn USAs involvement with removing that varmint. I believe he had WMD and was able to get it out of the country during that time when he refused to allow the inspectors into the country. It is believed that many of Iraqs WMD was moved to Syria, and we all know that Syria is a terrorist state.

It's a lie. America tried to plant WMD in Iraq and they were caught red-handed. They couldn't have moved or destroyed their weapons and have gotten away with it.

And the Kahanists were not the one to threaten the Iranians. It was the Iranian little dictator rattling his little sabre who threatens America and Israel, in their chants "Death to Israel, Death to America!" which you can witness on YouTube. If you listen to the Friday sermons of the Imams calling for the death to infidels and Jews... Kahanists did not start this battle, it was Islam and their deadly prophet Mohamud {Piss on Him}.

PS: During the Messianic age Israel indeed will extend from the Nile to the Euphrates, and I believe that with complete faith. But the deadly beliefs of Amadinajad should be listened to because he is in power now. The battle will be started by the persians but the Jews will clearly win this confrontation.

I'll call your bluff. Turkey has been peaceful with Israel and part of Turkey is between the Nile and Euphrates. Do you say that part of Turkey should become part of greater Israel? If you do then you are as bad as the Muslim supremacists who use their religion to justify supremacy and violence.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 07:52:04 PM »
Looks like our troll Rayray is using a proxy server. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2010, 07:52:19 PM »

Saddam Hussein was a punk who deserved what he got. I do not mourn USAs involvement with removing that varmint. I believe he had WMD and was able to get it out of the country during that time when he refused to allow the inspectors into the country. It is believed that many of Iraqs WMD was moved to Syria, and we all know that Syria is a terrorist state.

It's a lie. America tried to plant WMD in Iraq and they were caught red-handed. They couldn't have moved or destroyed their weapons and have gotten away with it.

And the Kahanists were not the one to threaten the Iranians. It was the Iranian little dictator rattling his little sabre who threatens America and Israel, in their chants "Death to Israel, Death to America!" which you can witness on YouTube. If you listen to the Friday sermons of the Imams calling for the death to infidels and Jews... Kahanists did not start this battle, it was Islam and their deadly prophet Mohamud {Piss on Him}.

PS: During the Messianic age Israel indeed will extend from the Nile to the Euphrates, and I believe that with complete faith. But the deadly beliefs of Amadinajad should be listened to because he is in power now. The battle will be started by the persians but the Jews will clearly win this confrontation.

I'll call your bluff. Turkey has been peaceful with Israel and part of Turkey is between the Nile and Euphrates. Do you say that part of Turkey should become part of greater Israel? If you do then you are as bad as the Muslim supremacists who use their religion to justify supremacy and violence.

Do you really think Turkey is an ally of Israel? Israel cannot get along with any Muslim state including so-called "moderate" Turkey and yes Turkey is just as bad as the Muslim supremacists. They murdered over 2 million Armenians between 1915 and 1923. The Turks are not friends of the Jewish people.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2010, 07:53:28 PM »
Ralph,

I dont know you, but Turkey has not been "peaceful" with Israel.  Turkey has been provocative and warlike with Israel.  This is more true in recent months.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2010, 07:54:52 PM »

How are they artificial states? Because the supremacist British colonized them and carved them up? You mean all that needs to happen to become an artificial state is to be colonized? By that definition India is an artificial state and so is China, all African nations, and South American nations. Your argument doesn't hold water.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2010, 07:54:57 PM »
Ralph,

I dont know you, but Turkey has not been "peaceful" with Israel.  Turkey has been provocative and warlike with Israel.  This is more true in recent months.

I'm guessing he does not know anything about the recent flotilla incident.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2010, 07:56:54 PM »
I have a fairly good memory.  I'm pretty sure one of us was calling a guy named "dimott" Ralph, lol.  Is Ralph a former member looking to get his jollies trying to annoy us?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »

How are they artificial states? Because the supremacist British colonized them and carved them up? You mean all that needs to happen to become an artificial state is to be colonized? By that definition India is an artificial state and so is China, all African nations, and South American nations. Your argument doesn't hold water.

The Arabs are all tribes. Stupid smelly primitive tribes. They don't know how to create countries. The French and the British colonist carved out these countries and the Italians created Libya. But China and India are not artificial. Nor do I think South American countries are.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 08:00:07 PM »
I have a fairly good memory.  I'm pretty sure one of us was calling a guy named "dimott" Ralph, lol.  Is Ralph a former member looking to get his jollies trying to annoy us?

Actually he's quite entertaining. He's keeping me from getting bored.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 08:01:19 PM »
Ralph,

I'm not Ralph.

It sounds like you're making excuses to steal Turkish land and commit a genocide against them. This is what I mean. To Kahanists it doesn't matter if Muslims are peaceful or not you'll just make excuses to take their land and kill them.

And please, the Turks are neutral with Israel and they even buy weapons from them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2010, 08:01:22 PM »
He's the same troll who calls Jews "oven magnets", so I take the supremacist thing with a grain of salt.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2010, 08:04:11 PM »
Ralph,

I'm not Ralph.

It sounds like you're making excuses to steal Turkish land and commit a genocide against them. This is what I mean. To Kahanists it doesn't matter if Muslims are peaceful or not you'll just make excuses to take their land and kill them.

That doesn't mean a thing. The Turks will just use those weapons against Israel.

And please, the Turks are neutral with Israel and they even buy weapons from them.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2010, 08:06:38 PM »

The Arabs are all tribes. Stupid smelly primitive tribes. They don't know how to create countries. The French and the British colonist carved out these countries and the Italians created Libya. But China and India are not artificial. Nor do I think South American countries are.

It doesn't matter who carved what out. The Arabs have inhabited these areas before colonialism and so they have they right to be there.

The point is why shouldn't the Iranians be armed with nuclear weapons to defend themselves from Kahanists and American imperialists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2010, 08:11:18 PM »

It doesn't matter who carved what out. The Arabs have inhabited these areas before colonialism and so they have they right to be there.

The point is why shouldn't the Iranians be armed with nuclear weapons to defend themselves from Kahanists and American imperialists.

The threat is coming from them, not us... We did not threaten them... We have been oppressed in Muslim lands for 1300 years. You do remember dhimmitude don't you? Do you think Jews want to be dhimmis? I don't and will die before they force me to be a dhimmi.

And you seem to keep forgetting that the Jews have had a permanent presence in the land for 3000 years, long before Islam and long before arabs invaded the land.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14