Author Topic: Geert Wilders ,'Dutch Govt donated over 1 million to ground zero pig house'  (Read 982 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:13:08 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
For a second there, from your headline, I thought you meant that Wilders had donated a million to it...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The article seems to be asking for some sort of explanation as to why the Dutch government would support something like that? What explanation could there be besides that they plainly support it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
For a second there, from your headline, I thought you meant that Wilders had donated a million to it...
Unfortunately he's not in the Govt .All the parties in Holland except the Calvinist Party have conspired against him.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Unfortunately he's not in the Govt .All the parties in Holland except the Calvinist Party have conspired against him.

Really?  Didn't he win a majority of the vote?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Really?  Didn't he win a majority of the vote?
he tripled the parties seats but it's  a coalitiion

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Waar een klein land groot in kan zijn...

Even that nazi whore queen of the Netherlands conspires against Geert Wilders.
Her mother married an open nazi and she married a nazi. Our next king will be 3/4 nazi who married an argentinian nazi whore. Our royal family consists of nazi immigrants.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I find this amazing and disgusting.  It seems obvious to me that the Dutch government simply wants to "stick it to us".  They want to rub our faces in it, so to speak.  What vermin they are. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03