Author Topic: Latest Chaim videos with English subtitles available  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Latest Chaim videos with English subtitles available
« on: July 23, 2010, 05:25:13 AM »

The following link gives you access to the video called "National Union must not unite with the corrupt Jewish Home party" with English subtitles :

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=e1sxirnrtunx

I also copied the link on the thread of the video on the General Discussion board since this is the most logical place to find it.
I am going to try to do the same for the video on Mahmud Abbas calling for the destruction of Israel before I take a 10-day leave next week.

I hope that Dan Ben Noah won't be mad at me for intruding on his territory. Since I am experiencing what is involved in translating and creating subtitles, I can tell you that the job that Dan Ben Noah has done is amazing ! Believe me, when I look at the number of videos he has worked on, it must have taken him a considerable amount of time and effort ! And his job is not done properly but perfectly.   :clap: :clap:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Latest Chaim videos with English subtitles available
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 03:17:51 PM »
Great work yaakov!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »
בס''ד

Yaakov, great work! Where did you learn Hebrew?

Yaakov, can you send the file for the video with the English subtitles to someone on the forum so that they can upload it to youtube?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 07:49:27 PM »
Thank You - Yaakov Mendel.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 10:36:36 PM »
Shkoyach achi

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 01:31:31 AM »
בס''ד

Yaakov, great work! Where did you learn Hebrew?

Yaakov, can you send the file for the video with the English subtitles to someone on the forum so that they can upload it to youtube?

Thank you Chaim and all the other JTFers.

I started learning Hebrew on my own two years ago, I never attended classes but I found good books and I made substantial progress by regularly listening to Israeli radio and television programmes; at the beginning I was a little lost, then little by little it improved. Today, I understand Hebrew quite well, however there is still some way to go before I can talk and write it fluently.
About the file for the video : I will try to retrieve it today, it is probably simple ; for the moment, the video is working overstream.

I will have the subtitles ready for the video on Mahmud Abbas calling for the destruction of Israel today.

I will be glad to help for other translations and subtitles in the future, I enjoy doing this as long as I manage to find the time.