Author Topic: Abbas: American Jews on my side now  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Abbas: American Jews on my side now
« on: July 23, 2010, 07:22:47 AM »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Abbas: American Jews on my side now
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 07:33:16 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 07:35:53 AM »
If it is true, then the Jewish leadership in the USA has choosen BHO over Israel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 07:41:23 AM »
This holocaust denial issue Abbas spoke of is a joke. Holocaust denial in cooperation with Nazis of European descent is the core of Arab Muslim Israeli propaganda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 07:41:57 AM »
A lot of American Jews seem so easy to fool... If they lived in the Middle East, they would see things differently.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 09:14:28 AM »
This holocaust denial issue Abbas spoke of is a joke. Holocaust denial in cooperation with Nazis of European descent is the core of Arab Muslim Israeli propaganda.
There are Jews like Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, Bobby Fischer, Brother Nathanael, and Neturei Karta that either deny the Holocaust outright or flirt with it. It isn't quite as rare as you think.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 09:42:11 AM »
A lot of American Jews seem so easy to fool... If they lived in the Middle East, they would see things differently.

At least Israeli Jews are not as easily fooled. American Jews on the other hand will believe anything Obama and the Democrats say.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 09:46:19 AM »
This is sickening
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 10:41:44 AM »
American Jewry is responsible for the holocaust, so I'd say Abbas is correct. They wanted "peace" with Hitler and now they want "peace" with the muslim horde.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 10:50:23 AM »
In all fairness this is Abbas saying something.  He is not the most honest man in the world.  Perhaps J Street told him this or the New Israel Fund.  It sounds like some self importance and BS.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 10:55:44 AM »
On the contrary, Abbas is far, far more trustworthy than Bibi Netanyahu. At least Abbas says what he means.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 11:02:18 AM »
On the contrary, Abbas is far, far more trustworthy than Bibi Netanyahu. At least Abbas says what he means.

You must know of a different Abbas than I do.  He does the old Arafat deal of speaking peace in English and war in Arabic.  He talks peace and runs the Al Asqa Martyrs Brigade.  While Bibi sucks, there has never been a bigger liar than Abbas.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 11:05:40 AM »
These American Jewish organizations are giving Obama all the fuel he needs to pressure Israel into a two state solution.  

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 11:14:17 AM »
Bibi never argued against giving the Palestinians a state.  He gave the Arabs half of Hebron.  He never voted against the turning over of Gaza to the Arabs, either.  He could have stopped it.  But didn't want to.  Bibi is very dangerous for Israel.  He's the wrong man, at the wrong time.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 12:01:33 PM »
The American Jewish Establisment is easily fooled but I don't believe that Jews are fooled that easlily Hardcore Democratic Jews i.e. Self Hating Jews are but those are not the majority of Jews in America. And this doesn't include Orthodox Jews.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 12:26:16 PM »
It's a disgrace. Imagine the ADL and Bnai Brith came out and said "NO LAND FOR PEACE". It would have such a profound impact on American Jewry. Instead they waste their time promoting blacks and homosexuals and hunting white supremicists with 5 followers.

Netayahu talks tough to Israelis but is sniveling to America.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 12:57:14 PM »
It's a disgrace. Imagine the ADL and Bnai Brith came out and said "NO LAND FOR PEACE". It would have such a profound impact on American Jewry. Instead they waste their time promoting blacks and homosexuals and hunting white supremicists with 5 followers.

Netayahu talks tough to Israelis but is sniveling to America.

If the wihite supremacists would have 5000000 followers, they wouldn't hunt them too.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 03:21:48 PM »
American Jewry by and large has become softer and sweeter then cotton candy.  A bunch of queers if you ask me!  They do not contribute didly squat to the true Zionist mission.  It seems that America breeds types of Jews ( Naturei Karta scum, Bernie Madoff slime, Hollywood sleaze, and the democrats court Jews).

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »
America isn't to blame. They are Jews who are ashamed to be Jewish, and America is a place where nobody has to be what they don't want to be. All the lefty Jews can assimilate to their heart's desire and the Neturei Karta judenrats can promote their anti-Semitic filth.

It's simply just the opposite end of a spectrum. Right wing Christians, Jews, etc can be that way and lefty scum can be another way. The land of the free, home of the brave.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »
I dont know who is to blame but America, while being kind to Jews, has been utterly devastating to the Jewish people... As much as I appreciate our wonderful country I also harbor some resentment for the death of the Jewish nation as a result of being in the melting pot...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 04:40:50 PM »
I dont know who is to blame but America, while being kind to Jews, has been utterly devastating to the Jewish people... As much as I appreciate our wonderful country I also harbor some resentment for the death of the Jewish nation as a result of being in the melting pot...

Interesting that you would blame America for giving your ancestors a good home.  If you think about it carefully you might blame our ancestors for choosing to live in a melting pot.  If our ancestors wanted a Jewish life above all they would have gone to Israel not the USA.  Clearly they did not.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »

As humans have free will, Jews, Christians and others have only themselves to blame for going astray. As shown by groups like Neturei Karta for instance, it is possible to avoid the American cultural melting pot if you so choose.

I really don't see any outside influence for Jews to assimilate. Like there aren't right-wing Christians(aside from a few missionary groups) or leftist Americans urging Jews to assimilate. Jews in America, for the most part, have assimilated on their own. I think this comes from parents not teaching their children Jewish values and the importance of their history and the Torah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »

As humans have free will, Jews, Christians and others have only themselves to blame for going astray. As shown by groups like Neturei Karta for instance, it is possible to avoid the American cultural melting pot if you so choose.

I really don't see any outside influence for Jews to assimilate. Like there aren't right-wing Christians(aside from a few missionary groups) or leftist Americans urging Jews to assimilate. Jews in America, for the most part, have assimilated on their own. I think this comes from parents not teaching their children Jewish values and the importance of their history and the Torah.

My point is this:

In every other society which Jews lived in they were kept segregated by the host country. Jews were always kept in ghettos, not necessarily of their own choice, but because they were not welcome in the host society. I have heard Rabbis say that this kind of galut was better for the Jew because they were kept separate and thereby passed their Judaism on to later generations.

America was too kind to the Jewish people and then the prophecy Moses said in the Torah "Jeshurun grew fat and he kicked" came true...

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/againstosten.html
Resulting in Arrogance and Conceit

The conspicuous display of excessive wealth can lead one to become arrogant. The Torah (Deuteronomy 8: 11-18) describes one of the dangers of affluence. A successful individual might believe that "my power and the might of my hand has made me all this wealth." The Torah states (Deuteronomy 32: 15) what can happen when the Jewish people overindulge in the pleasures of this world: "Jeshurun [Israel] became fat and kicked … And he forsook G-d who made him." Rather, one should remember that G-d gives wealth to individuals in order that they may do His will. The Torah (Deuteronomy 17:17) states that even a king is not permitted to "greatly increase for himself silver and gold." The reason is given in the Torah (Deuteronomy 17:20): "So that his heart does not become lifted above his brethren." Ramban, on this verse, makes the point that if haughtiness is to be shunned by a king all the more so should it be shunned by ordinary people. The king, however, is permitted to increase his wealth to help others (Sefer Hachinuch).

One king who was punished for flaunting his wealth was King Hezekiah. He flaunted the great wealth in his treasuries to Merodakh-Baladan, son of Baladan, the King of Babylonia. Isaiah said to Hezekiah (Isaiah 39:6): "Behold, a time is coming when everything in your palace and what your forefathers have accumulated to this day will be carried off to Babylonia; nothing shall remain, says the Lord." Hezekiah's sin was in taking too much pride in his worldly possessions and showing them off.

The Talmud (Babylonian Talmud, Maakos 24a) states that the prophet Micah (6:8) reduced the Torah to three major principles: "What does the Lord require of you: only to do justice, to love acts of kindness, and to walk discreetly before your G-d." The Talmud says that 'walking discreetly' before G-d refers to funerals and weddings; "If in matters that are generally not done in private the Torah says that one should 'walk discreetly,' how much more so in matters that usually call for modesty should certainly be done so." There are many interpretations of this Talmudic statement, the Etz Yosef interprets this as referring to moderation when making funerals and weddings, i.e., one should live a life of moderation and not be ostentatious, even when making funerals and weddings.

The Talmud (Babylonian Talmud, Berachos 57b) asserts that "three things broaden an individual's mind: a beautiful house, a beautiful wife, and beautiful clothing." It is not clear whether the term "broaden the mind" is positive or negative. The Maharsha, a major commentary, interprets this passage to mean that these three things can make one arrogant since it leads to a preoccupation with the pleasures of this world.

Maimonides (Hilchos De'ot 5: 9) describes the garment of the scholar as not being "of gold or purple wool that everyone stares at" or one that is so poor that it is an embarrassment to its wearer. Rather, one should choose the middle road when it comes to clothing and wear nice garments. Rabbi Solomon Ganzfried, in his compilation of Jewish laws and customs, the Kitzur Shulcan Aruch (3:3), also believes that the middle road is the ideal as far as clothing. He states that one should not wear clothing that is very expensive since it leads to arrogance; wearing clothing that is too cheap or soiled is not right since it will cause one to be denigrated by others.

The Chofetz Chaim (Kuntros Sefat Tamim 5) states:

Our sages, blessed are they, have stated that: 'Who is wise man? One who sees the consequences of his actions.' Therefore, a person, even if he is in a strong situation, must always understand that because of the turbulence of our times, which is prevalent because of our many sins, one should behave when it comes to personal expenditures in the middle way, according to the individual and place. And even if G-d has been kind to him and given him great wealth, he should not wear very expensive embroidered clothing since that will damage his soul because it brings a person to arrogance and also incites the Evil Inclination. In addition, it causes others, who do not have the means to look at him and desire to emulate him. In the end, they will borrow and not repay their loans or rob and cheat. And because of these extravagances, the expenses in our times for clothing for weddings have increased so that many of our daughters are humiliated when it comes time for them to get married. Fathers and mothers cry and wail and no one can help them.

http://www.ou.org/shabbat/recipes/roles.htm

The commentator Yitzchak Abarbanel separated Shirat Haazinu into six distinct components, corresponding to the aliyot of the Parasha. The Parasha begins with an introduction (32:1-5) describing the divine in nature, G-d making his presence manifest in the dew and rain. The second part (32:6-14) reminds the Jews that they are chosen and protected as "An eagle wakes up his nest, hovers over its young, spreads its wings, takes them, bears them aloft on its pinions (32:11)." In the third section (32:15-18), Moshe warns the people that humans, when conditions become too easy and good, tend to forget that G-d is the source, "But Jeshurun (Israel) became fat, and rebelled (32:15)." The fourth part (32:19-25), warns that the result of turning away from G-d will be exile and persecution. The fifth segment (32:26-33) relates that the nations that enslave and persecute the Jews will be punished and destroyed. Moshe ends his song (32:34-43) with G-d avenging the Jews and with the nation's of the world changing their attitude and ways, "Sing aloud, you nations, of His people (32:43)." In the seventh aliyah, Moshe presents his song to the people and once again reminds them, "Set your heart to all the words that I testify against you today; that you may charge your children to observe to do all the words of the law (32:46)."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »
It is interesting that America, which has had the least anti-Semitism of any major power, has spawned by far the most sick, evil Jews. American Jews have never had to fear death or imprisonment for practicing their faith, so what is their excuse for becoming so self-hating?

In any event, I think we can all agree that on this issue, Abbas is sadly telling the truth.  :'( >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2010, 08:21:13 PM »
It's up to Gentiles not to be anti-Semitic at the same time it's up to Jews to be true to their faith. Gentiles who hate Jews and Jews who assimilate have only themselves to blame and nobody else.