Author Topic: Chaimfans IP address has been blocked and he can no longer view the forum.  (Read 4783 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaimfan has just sent me an email letting me know that he is no longer able to view the forum. I think we all know who did that to him. The only reason I am so involved and concerned about this is because if this happens to good people enough times, the org will suffer greatly. I would like to know why Chaimfans IP has been banned.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Did you do that Yacov or was it someone else. If you did it then at least I  will respect it as you have the authority to do so.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I figured you didn't Yacov. I am at a loss for words now. I really hope we all get this situation straightened out. I really feel bad for Chaimfan and I can't wait to hear Chaim's reaction to this. I hope someone asks about it on tom show.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
With all due respect, I believe some of the things some of them have done have been downright destructive. I don't know what their intentions were though. I am fighting this because I don't want people banned unless they actually threaten Jews or christians. Sometimes we have to fight for what we believe in.

saintaugusto

I wonder why my account was deleted yesterday?

Was it because I was arguing with Jeffguy or because I was supporting JTF?

Judge for yourself: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3837.75

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
I asked Jimmy to give Chaim notes so he could respond to all the attacks on the new moderators.

If this turns into a sob session for the moderators, I will be annoyed beyond words. Chaimfan is the victim here.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I asked Jimmy to give Chaim notes so he could respond to all the attacks on the new moderators.

If this turns into a sob session for the moderators, I will be annoyed beyond words. Chaimfan is the victim here.

Same here. Chaimfan is the victim of someone, that is for sure.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

I wouldn't stop posting on the JTF forum if Chaimfan is banned, but I would seriously start to question our methods for achieving our goals.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
If he goes the forum will become boring.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Probably because he tried to evade the ban.

And rightly so, it is against the rules of forum.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer

This board isn't for amusement purposes. It's for divising serious ideas and plans to help save America and Israel from its enemies. That's a huge problem here. A lot of people aren't serious. They just wanna post their little anti-black/arab/whatever statements and have a laugh.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer

This board isn't for amusement purposes. It's for divising serious ideas and plans to help save America and Israel from its enemies. That's a huge problem here. A lot of people aren't serious. They just wanna post their little anti-black/arab/whatever statements and have a laugh.

Exactly what I was trying to say to Yacov in another thread, this forum is not "fun" as such... it is a serious tool for discussion.

Offline adam613

• New JTFer

One of the main reasons I left this forum was because of Chaimfan. If Jeffguy or the rest of this forum would like I could give him all the things he has said to me and some of the others who have been giving important position who have defended him and think he has a good heart. That some on this forum defend Chaimfan MAKES ME WONDER whether they really care about morality and just want loud people who say crazy things and very offensive things and that is how JTF is going to win. I don't think JTF will win if it takes that approach. This make me think less well of Trumpeldor by the way that he is such a supporter of Chaimfan.

I wouldn't stop posting on the JTF forum if Chaimfan is banned, but I would seriously start to question our methods for achieving our goals.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
One of the main reasons I left this forum was because of Chaimfan. If Jeffguy or the rest of this forum would like I could give him all the things he has said to me and some of the others who have been giving important position who have defended him and think he has a good heart. That some on this forum defend Chaimfan MAKES ME WONDER whether they really care about morality and just want loud people who say crazy things and very offensive things and that is how JTF is going to win. I don't think JTF will win if it takes that approach. This make me think less well of Trumpeldor by the way that he is such a supporter of Chaimfan.

I'm sorry you don't like me. I can't wait to see your next brilliant thread, "I don't like Trumpeldor". Way to go, buddy.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   I thought Chaimfan was a good poster. I hope he is unbanned.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

yisrael.chai

I can walk someone through how to change an ip address if u need it...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Just so you know, this forum doesn't just ban the ip address. I think there is some more advanced way but I am not sure.

Scriabin

I'm sorry you don't like me. I can't wait to see your next brilliant thread, "I don't like Trumpeldor". Way to go, buddy.

Adam is correct, as usual.