Author Topic: Oliver Stone: Jewish-Dominated Media keeps Hitler from being properly portrayed  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They would've gassed him last though as he would likely be a kapo judenrat gleefully turning his fellow Jews over to the nazis.
How do you know he is Jewish?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
the article says his father ist juden.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Greed is not good.... There is only an aspect of greed which is good, and that is the aspect which causes us to compete in a system such as the capitalist system. A little greed is good but also too much greed is a very, very bad trait.

This is similar to the Yetzer Hara, the evil inclination... It is said that we need the evil inclination in order to get us to work, to marry, to have children, etc...
I was just jesting with the famous Gordon Gecko speech from the movie.

Greed is good. But perhaps too much of it is confusing your sight. You must take rationally. If you are too greedy you are loosing logic and then you are hurting your relations to your loved ones as well as your integrety and your business.

All traits must be in relation to each other. Perhaps this is what Muman means.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
the article says his father ist juden.

That only makes him half-Jewish, not halachically Jewish.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
by the way.  Oliver stone also said that the 9/11 terrorists were in fact, brave 'freedom fighters'.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Oliver Stone can drop dead by Thursday, as far as I'm concerned, for being so vile, stupid, evil and anti-Semitic.

Also, please know that this piece of trash was raised Episcopalian (despite his father being a Jew (and probably self-hating)).

Not that it matters, but this piece of scum did offer an "apology" (which I don't accept):

See: http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/07/26/oliver_stone_apologizes_for_hitler_com

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
no suprise here all of Hollywood is evil. Speilberg love that [censored] Hillary. Stone is an apoligizist for Hitler. Yimach Shmam to these pieces of [censored]
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Something less obvious about Stone and his ilk is this:  While they speak incessantly of freedom and human rights, they genuinely admire brutal dictators.

For instance, you'll note that the only bad-mouthing that Stone manages about Hitler in this piece is in regard to Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union.  In fact, if you debate a genuine leftist (ie, a typical college liberal arts professor), you rarely get a criticism of communist monsters like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc, etc, etc.  And even if you extract a muffled criticism, it's immediately followed by excuses.  Heck, Castro is a genuine hero to the left in America.  If you think that Stone's bad-mouthing of Jews is ugly, you should hear what's said openly and without apology about emigre Cubans.

By the way, I believe that many in our Federal government right now fit this mold of admiring dictators.  For instance, I believe that Obama is genuinely amused at Ach-My-Dinner-Jacket of Iran.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oliver Stone apologizes http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138821

Another insincere apology... Similar to the apology Helen Thomas {YemachShemo} made after telling Jews to go back to Germany or Poland.

In his fevered antisemitic mind he HAD TO make this apology or his career in 'Jew-Controlled Hollywood' would be over. I don't forgive him and I will forever boycott his movies and besmirch his name.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
His father is jewish, but he hates jews.
Ashamed as usual.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Oliver Stone can go screw himself.

We don't forget, and we won't  forgive.